You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: People Can Come Out Of My Dreams?

Real Ghost Stories

People Can Come Out Of My Dreams?

 

I have three different situations. I'll explain each and I'm just here looking for some kind of answer or logic. The situation itself doesn't seem scary, but each time I am sweating, shaking and so terrified.

I know it says we can't write about dreams, I understand that...it's what happens AFTER I wake up from my dream that I need help with.

Dream #1 - I'm sitting in some kind of a nursery, holding a baby (never knew if it was a boy or girl) and I'm just kind of talking to the baby quietly. It's a beautiful baby and it's wearing a long white coat. Right when the baby looks at me, I wake up...I'm completely wide awake and still holding the baby... I can physically feel the baby in my arms and physically see the baby, but when the baby is just about to look back at me, it vanishes. The weight of the baby is gone and I'm just stuck sitting there... In terror.

Dream #2 - I'm driving to Taco Bell and I go through the drive thru. The way that the lot is set up is when you first pull in, on your right, you see a small forest, and a metal barrier so your car doesn't go over the edge into the forest. (about a 2 foot drop) and I'm sitting and eating a taco in my car, when I notice an older man in all black with a big black hat on, walking towards my window, I start to panic and put my car in reverse and hit him. I stop, and he gets up and I look at him through my rear-view mirror and he starts pushing my car towards the edge/forest.

He then comes by my window and I look to my left and his face is just so close to mine and the only thing separating us is my window. I scream and that's when I wake up. I just kind of laid there sweating, and terrified, but when I looked to my left, there he is! Black coat and hat and all - I can even see his beard even though it's just his silhouette... After a few seconds of staring at him, he also vanishes. Again, I'm left there in terror.

Dream #3 (and the main reason I can't sleep at night) - Basically, all it is - my boyfriend comes in my room, I'm laying on my bed and he gets on top of me and starts kissing me, I immediately realize it's not his lips and not the way he kisses, so I stop kissing and look at who is kissing me, and it's a man/corpse, who has been very, VERY badly burned. He is burned to a crisp and the only thing you can really see, is the shape of his burnt body, (very skinny) the whites of his eyes and his blackened, burnt lips. That's when I wake up, only to find that the man is still on top of me and I have to literally push him off of me. I push so hard and finally it's like I'm just pushing air and he is finally gone.

It was really hard for me to tell these stories because it terrifies me. I can't sleep anymore, I terrified that this'll keep happening or a new situation will come. I know what nightmares and night terrors are... But I'm telling you, I'm awake... Could it be ghosts? Demons? I don't know much about this stuff so I'm looking for all the suggestions, comments and thoughts I can get.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Scared2Sleep, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

FART-EXTERMINATOR (24 posts)
-2
4 years ago (2020-07-08)
Sounds like you experienced A Nightmare On Elm Street, regarding the badly burned entity, you managed to bring Freddy Krueger out of your dream into your reality; try doing it again, just keep practicing; keep us informed of any developments.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
my guess is it's a sleep disorder japan has done lots of studies on these sorts of things
trina (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
Oh my gosh I hate when this happens but it's never been on the scale of what you are going through. I really hope that things get better. Blessed Be ❤
Scared2Sleep (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
Heeeeey everyone! Thanks for all the tips and comments! I'm also glad to know I'm not the only one. I just wanted to say thanks for all your words, and also, since I posted my stories... It hasn't happened since! Does that mean anything? Lol. Either way...it's been a great while since this has happened... So YAY! 😁
LAB (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
OMG that is the scaryest thing ever you sure it's a dream I could never live with that!
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
wow and that's not a remmnent of a dream your seeing I don't evan know if that's a dream your having my ideas are not proven or pulblished or well known but I believe that a demon may have been messing with you. Get a connection to whoever your and ask for his help. Anothor tip is don't give it fear when you fear it. The entity becomes stronger and if this entity is a demon if it gets strong enough it may kill you demons have killed you. So I will put it in some easy steps.

Step one: connect with your god if you haven't already.

Step two: get to your nearest religous leader.

Step three ask him for help or an exorsism whatever he can do to help.

Step four: (optional) if none of those steps help you should move.

Step five:optional (repeat process exept 4)
Nasha (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-16)
i don't have any answers for you, but my heart goes out to you, and I hope ot gets better... Stay strong ❤
i_love_meeve (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-11)
ooh, scary! Have any of the dreams reminded you of the past, or of what might be related to them during your everyday activities? Maybe these dreams are caused becaused of stress, or being too tired, you should try going to a spa or something to help you relax. If these dreams continue, the ghosts might not be trying to harm you. The guy with the burnt body might think that you are his partner/lover and he doesn't want to accept the fact that he has to leave you. I think you should wait a few days and if this dream continues, tell him, in a very, very nice gentle way, that you aren't the person he thinks you are, then slowly close your eyes and say you're sorry. Keep your eyes closed until you don't feel his presence or he responds in any way. This dream has happened to me a lot of times, but I tried this method and he stopped coming to me. In a way, I miss him, like I would miss a best friend. I feel really silly, because in a way, after he was gone, I felt like I had known him forever. It reminded me of a dream I had, a dream where I fell in love with somebody, and at the end of my dream, he was dying, and his head was in lap and he was staring directly into my eyes, and just as I stared back, I woke up. He was still there, in my lap, staring right into my eyes. I looked into his eyes, and he said he loved me. He held his hand up to me, so I grabbed it. He said this wasn't my fault, then he said some one's name, I couldn't understand because he mumbled it, then he looked at me and said goodbye, and once his body was done trying to survive, knce it was limp, he vanished. I won't ever forget that dream, because the guy that was in my dream was some one that I've known since 6th grade.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-11)
I saw them out of my dream as well. Then the disappeared. I really can't describe it and it also was confusing.
evilquicksand (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-11)
LOl very scary indeed, well about dreams I had a very strange one and thx god they didn't manifest physically or I would die from a heart attack or something like that, well they dream was about people that was killing other people and chopped their heads down and then they chopped the heads in two pieces in order to eat the brains, but the dream was so vivid and starnge that I felt scared, they even tried to convince me to eat those people brains, I could see their blood coming out and those scary looks on their faces (the dead and chopped heads) well after that I woke up and felt very strange about that dream well after all thx god they didn't show up in front of me offering fresh human brain XD
Scared2Sleep (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
aherr - You know, your story sounds just as scary. I know exactly (well maybe not exactly) but I know how you feel. It's terrifying and there's pretty much nothing you can do about it... You can't control your dreams, and that really sucks. Lol

PrincessKatie - Yours sounds scary too... It a creepy feeling when you know nothing is there and yet you can't move, you can't see them... But you know its there. Scary scary scary.

Ijaibarra - Thank you for your suggestions, I'm willing to try anything. It's just a little scary to me knowing that it is possibly demons or ghosts - makes it all worse, lol. But thank you 😊

ChrisB - I thank you for your comments and suggestions as well, I get what you mean by thinking it's ok if it's scientificly proven, but my only problem with that is that I'll have to actually tell someone and they will put me in the big white house...lol.

I'm a little embarassed about my stories...I've only told one other person this has happened because it's such a touchy subject because I was so scared... Oh well... Hopefully I won't have anymore stories to let you guys know! 😉
aherr (4 stories) (46 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
I do have nightmares or bad dreams too. It is unexplainable and very strange. When I have bad dreams, I don't stored in my head, I let it float away and think they are not real, they're just a dream. Then, I pray to God not to let the devil take me away. I am God's child.

I remembered two weeks ago, I had a dream that I was back in high school. This high school was weird. My first friend and I got into the elevator fine but somehow we changed our mind we decided to go back down. From my dream, I met another second friend she told me to push the elevator button. As the elevator door opened, I was going to get in but saw there was no actual elevator base. My second friend was too fast and she felt right off. My first friend and look at each and we laid on our stomach cause if we don't the elevator will suck us in. I told my friend that she's probably dead. We slowly crawled and peaked through the windows, there were lots of dead crushed, chopped, lose, scatter, moving, vibrating, and very bloody body every where.

Our second friend that fell, she was screwed up, missing a leg, missing half of her body, and crawling to get out. In my dream, I told my friend we need to get out of here and there was no elevator. All the sudden, we saw an exit staircase. I told her that if we don't move, then we are going to get stuck in this high school (in real life we're 33 years old). We finally got out to the second door to the real world. In my dream I knew I was trying to kick out and trying to have myself wake up immediately and I did because it was getting bad. After that I prayed to my Lord Jesus Christ.

Again, we can't explain. There are times we dream darkness, happiness, silliness, and sadness. Don't let those dreams bother you.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
I've been through something similar. I had a dream. My bedroom was turned into a old fashion bedroom. I looked outside outside was completely different. Then I got straggled in my dream then the next thing I woke up with the light on and 3 ghosts pinning me down and one getting me by the neck so I do know what your going through.

I could feel it all as well. I just didn't die. It was like I was going through what that lady was going through.

😭
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
I've been through something similar. I had a dream. My bedroom was turned into a old fashion bedroom. I looked outside outside was completely different. Then I got straggled in my dream then the next thing I woke up with the light on and 3 ghosts pinning me down and one getting me by the neck so I do know what your going through.

I could feel it all as well. I just didn't die. It was like I was going through what that lady was going through.

😭
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
I've been through sometimes similar. I had a dream. My bedroom was turned into a old fashion bedroom. I looked outside outside was completely different. Then I got straggled then the next thing I woke up with the light on and 3 ghosts pinning me down and one getting me by the neck so I do know what your going through.
ijaibarra (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
scary...but I have to say yes. I think its possible that sprits and demons can come out of your dreams. When people are asleep their at there most vulnerable so sprits and demons can use that to their advantage. Its like an open door to come into our world. They just have to open it. Id suggest you talk to a priest or just pray and ask god to close the door. (I don't know if your religious or not but its worth a try.)
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-10)
Now that is freaky! I have heard that spirits can contact us through our dreams. Our minds are at a state that spirits find it easier to comunicate with us. However I think that there might be something that can be explained. If you are a nervous person and you get worried very easily then this may be caused by stress. To tell you the truth I hope this is all caused by stress because if it aint my friend then I would search for any help I can get. When it coumes to things that can be explained in a scientific way the we are ok. But when it comes to spirits we never know what's going to happen. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tori (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
Wow I'm really into this ghost stuff and that would be really scarey... 😨.
Scared2Sleep (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
dreamergal- I know... I wish we had some answers! 😕 but I'd love to hear your story too
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
wow that scarey sound like a bad dreams come to life... Sometimes I get that and I don't know what to say about that.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: