You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Angelic Dream and Devilish Presence

Real Ghost Stories

Angelic Dream and Devilish Presence

 

A few months ago I had a dream where I felt a presence in the room. It was so real. In the dream it felt like there was an angel at the right foot of my bed and roaring sound. Also, a presence on top of me that felt it was the devil. It was scary! When I hear a clear word I could make out from the corner where the roar sound was I heard "JEWEL...I AM JEWEL". I woke frightened. After examining this dream and talking about it, I felt JEWEL was my guardian angel helping me wake up from the fear of the presence on my comfort or... I had someone else suggest that JEWEL was an ancestor trying to get in touch with me. Here is the dream below.

Angelic Dream #1 Date: Sept. 2006 Time: 5: 15 a.m.

Tony got up for work. I got up with him. After he left, I went back to bed and pulled the comforter up to my neck. I started contemplating if I should go back to sleep or just get up for the day. I started to fall into a half awake half asleep feeling. I knew I was dreaming at this point and felt a presence in the room. In my mind I was thinking of an angel in my dream. I started to feel pressure on top of the comforter at the bottom of the bed on my feet. It started working its way up my legs with heavy pressure. I heard a whirling wind sound at the end of the right foot of the bed. I was scared! I remember hollering "SHANNA". The pressure got heavier and moving up my body towards me... I was getting more scared and heard words come out of the whirling wind sound. It was "Jewel" or "I am Jewel". I yelled out loud in my sleep "NO" and woke up. I got up for the day scared to fall back asleep. I went to work telling Renette. We were freaking out. I came home that evening still intrigued by the dream. I got on-line and begin to research "Angels, Jewel, etc." I came across a bunch of Angelic web sites. I dove in and begin reading for an hour. I came to a paragraph that read at www.askanagnel.org:

"There is a jewel nature to your soul. The jewel of your soul. The quality, the nature, the shape, the tones and the colors, the very vibration, the very emanations of this jewel reflect your soul nature, and the gifts that in this lifetime you have chosen to embody. We amplify the jewel nature of your soul. We amplify the highest, purest, truest emanations of your soul which are in alignment with Creator and with creation. We amplify your ability to connect with the gifts that you carry within you. We work with you to open your willingness to experience your own gifts within, to see and know them as pure expressions of love, to hold them, both sacred and true, and pure, and yet to share them with no holding. With no reservation. With no concern of how they are accepted. We stress this last part, that you have no concern, that you have no expectation, that you have no demand upon those whom you give your gifts to."

My conclusion to the dream: Through my soul searching, I've questioned a few times if we should expand the shop or should sale out and move with Tony to the Hill Country. I feel like this was an answer to follow with the expansion. That the gifts given to me are the Jewel nature of my soul. The creativity is a God given gift, and meant for me to share it through my business. Also, I am in "The Word" and hungering for the knowledge of Christ, and growing in Christ. I feel like Satan could have been the presence on the comforter and my "Guardian Angel" was the whirling wind who spoke "Jewel" to wake me up from the dream. This may sound crazy, but it happened... It happened to me. So until you walk in my shoes... Think what you want!

Devilish Dream #2 Date: September 2006 Time: 5: 00 a.m.

It was right before Tony had to get up for work. One of my life long fears has always been something under my bed. I still at 35 run and jump in the bed at night. Tony cracks up. Well, in this dream it began like this... I was laying on my back. I felt the comforter on my right left flip over to the left leaving my leg exposed. I then started sliding down the side of the bed in slow motion being pulled to the ground right next to the bed. Pulled to my fear. I was reaching towards Tony (who was still sleeping) and started to try and holler his name. When I started to holler "Tony" I could feel the voice in my gut and coming out of my mouth and it sounded and felt like a deep devil voice. Tony turned and looked at me. It was not Tony. He had a very very scary face. Brown/yellow protruding front teeth, evil eyes. He pulled me up the bed next to him, and turned and put his tongue in my mouth. It was not Tony's tongue. It was like a thin wiggly snake. I woke up FREAKING out! I just snuggled next to Tony and started to fall back asleep. I started dreaming this same dream again. The cover flipped off my leg. At this point I knew in my dream it was happening again. So I begin to holler only is sounded like mumbling to Tony... Thank goodness he heard me, cause he yelled "Shanna your talking out of your head". The sound of his voice brought instant comfort to me. I woke up and stayed up!

Tony kept picking at me that day talking to me with that devil voice... he is a hoot. Once again... It happened. Sounds crazy, I know it was a dream, but truly weird!

UPDATE 07-03-12

Angelic Dream I can't believe I didn't submit this first. My Angelic Dreams / Devilish presence began soon after my grandpa's death on Labor Day weekend. I took this photo 3 hours after his burial. My grandpa had a look in his eye at me in the hospital out of all 35 people that were there. Also, my Aunt was on a missionary trip in a village out of state and told me she woke in the middle of the night with me heavy on her heart about death! SCARY! She said everything is going to be ok though. I went to a psychic... Oh my gosh I can't believe I admitted that, because I don't really believe, but was relieved I admit when she told me my life expectancy is 76. She said I will have a few stumped toes and bruises in life. It's funny be cause my little mind is always busy busy.

I took this picture 3 hours after grandpa's burial. Because I saw rays (a whole other story) that I relate to as angel wings. I pulled over on a busy rode and took it with a cell phone. I took off driving again texting this picture to everyone in family on my cell phone. They started replying back freaking out so I pulled over to examine the picture and can see 2 angels. 1 on top blowing horn and 1 on bottom with a sword. i still don't know what it means and why the dreams have started since Grandpa's death, but I believe him and grandma are together now.

Hopefully some comments might give me some direction on this.

Thanks! Shanna

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Dan (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-30)
This is a very intresting story about your dreams. I can see the wings in the top cloud of that picture which look like an Angles wings and the rays of light. Maybe this shows his spirit has gone up to Heaven. As for your dreams well from what I hear the Devil attacks people when they're at their weakest and maybe because of your Grandfather dying it made you more weaker than usual so he targeted you. Your Grandfather could of came and stopped him as he would be an Angel if he was in Heaven. Just a thought hope it helps.
Thanks for sharing this amazing story.
lucy_k (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-15)
Your story is very interesting and I can sort of see the angels in the photo that you took!
SnowClaw (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-25)
Hmm Thats a very interesting story and definetly something that would be interesting to study about and try to find the answer. I look at your picture very closely and I do not see any angels. Did you mean you saw them in the picture or in the sky after the picture? You might have to explain that one to me. One day you should sit down with all these things and reasearch all of it and read similiar stories, see if you can soemhow piece this all together.
3c (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-13)
Had a recent dream that I cannot remember however, the feeling it left me was so pronounced. In the dream, I knew at one point that it was a dream and that I was in a bad place so I forced myself to wake up. I believe that dreams are a different dimension of our world and has a lot to do with our everyday lives whether it reacts to what we do during our waking hours or is a precursor of what's to come. It also reflects what we feel and our stresses in life. We can learn a lot about ourselves from our dreams (that's if we can remember half of it) I think the dream I had told me that I was in a bad place in my life and that I know and am fully aware of it so I should get myself out of it.
EricaAshley (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-01)
take note, for it to be sleep paralysis you do not HAVE to see the old hag/witch/sometimes its just demons and demons taking form of your friends and family.
EricaAshley (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-01)
sounds like sleep paralysis.
symptoms are.
being paralysed
not being able to talk
extreme feelings of fear and evil around you
feelings of impending doom
evil presences, ghosts/demons.
pressure on the chest/or neck. Etc
confusion.
fear.
some think these are real experiences with the dead/demons/etc. Bc when you are half asleep they can reach you and come in contact with you for the good or bad, some people think they are trying to take over peoples bodies and posess them, some think it's just hullicinations while sleeping... But whatever it is almost everyone who has it sees and feels evil and doom. Coincedence? Probably not, sleep paralysis has been reported for hundreds of thousands of years, thousands of people have seen the same witch/called the old hag in their dreams, how are they all seeing the same witch? That makes her real then? In a sense yes, in another realm... The only way she can reach us or scare us is in between sleep and reality.
gohstgurl (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-16)
mabey it is your grandpa trying to reach you and the devil is stopping you. I don't know.
VolatileGuitarist (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-20)
Good story, a bit scary with the nightmare though 😕 . I've been looking at the picture but I can't seem to find the angels, could you maybe outline or circle the shapes using MSPaint or any other image editing program.
sferro (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-18)
I've bee reading similar titles to my story on this site... It just came to me the other day my husband mentioned the neighbors new home across the street... I had him take my son to a new hairdresser to get his haircut... He lives 25 minutes from our new home we just built 3yrs ago. He said he was from the area we built our home and the chinese people across the street from us that built that 2 story white brick home built on an old cemetary... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM could this have anything to do w/my dreams I have started having in my home 6 months ago...Also, I do not like coming home... Our home is absolutely beautiful...3500sq. Ft... But want to move back to hometown 25 min away...weird!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: