You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Ghosts, Dreams, And People's Attitudes

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts, Dreams, And People's Attitudes

 

I'm 19 years old and ever since I was little I've been having dreams that come true, see people that are not there, and know just by looking at someone who they truly were and behaved. As I got older I began seeing people.

Back then I called them angles, now I know they're ghosts. Recently this year while I was in the hospital I kept seeing a ghost of a woman with brown hair past her shoulders and about 5 foot tall. At first I thought I was just seeing things because of the medications. But when I got home I saw her more.

Every time I saw her she was smiling. Then I had a dream of a young woman that died in a hospital waiting room. A week later, the death I saw was in the news. I see her also. To put it all together I see 4 ghosts. My great grandma, the woman with brown hair, the lady from my dream, and a 10 year old girl who I've never seen before.

I found out the woman I was seeing is actually my boyfriend's mother, she died last year. I just can't figure out why I'm seeing her. When I saw her the first time I didn't even know him. And what about the other woman and the girl? Why am I seeing them also if I don't know them?

I don't know if this goes with this subject, but I'm able to tell if a person is nice, mean, shy, etc, etc just by meeting them. I don't know how. It's like I can see past their 'mask', if that's what you want to call it. Like, they can be smiling when I meet them and I can tell if they are truly a nice person or if they are just being nice.

When this happens its like someone is telling me the persons true...appearance. I guess you can call it that.

Can anyone help explain all this?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lady_Luck_7, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
I believe that you have a very special gift. One reason you see your boyfriends mother is that she feels something good about you. She realy must like you. That is why she smiles to you. At times this gift maybe hard to understand but it truely is a gift. Thanks for sharring this with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
Me thinks you are a real bonifide sensitive. I can read people but not by anything supernatural it's just instinct. I don't see anything or hear anything but I do get gut feelings. I also have a handle on the psychological so maybe that has something to do with it as well. Use your gift wisely. Hone it if you want to. I don't think it's something you can just dismiss though I'm sure many have tried. You have what most people interested in this field wish they had.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
It is a special gift that should be used carefully. It will help you and those near and dear to you. Accept it and use it wisely. Not everyone has it.
burning_flame87 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
On the people reading thing you might want to do some research on "empaths". I'm not sure I subscribe to their existence. I personally believe that often people are subconsciously hyper observant. Its good to keep an open mind.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
You're asking a very good question:is it you who's intuitive enough to see behind appearences or is someone helping you to make the distinction between what is and what appears to be? I think some would say that part of our essence is what originates and ultimately connects us to the spirit world thus the distinction is not clear cut. I personally believe something relevant to that, meaning that our soul existed before our physical bodies and that people who seem to have a "third eye" are the ones who have somehow managed, subconsciously or consciously, to be more aware of the seperation of these two realms of existence:the physical and the spiritual and, in extention, are closer to the "memories and knowledge" the soul possesses.

Whatever the case, you seem to have a power that can either help you if you put it in good use or hurt you if you overestimate your physical limitations. Accept the visitations, the "dreams" but don't encourage a deeper connection and interaction with the unseen unless you feel confident enough to protect yourself.

Thank you for sharing a very interesting story with us.
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-13)
It seems like you have a very special gift and premonitions and you can easily read people. Somehow I always think I have the gift also, except I can't see ghost, I would probably freak out. However I think I do have the ability to read people to.
Thank you for sharing your story with us, I truly enjoyed it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: