You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: A Possible Incubus?

Real Ghost Stories

A Possible Incubus?

 

Incubuses... Okay. I'm not a fan of these ghosts here obviously, because I'm pretty sure I'm being annoyed by one.

Every time this incubus comes by, I can get this cold chill. It's not the dramatic below freezing cold thing. It's just a cool air surrounding me. Before, that's all I would feel. Cool air, and then a couple minutes later, it would be gone.

Recently, it's gone a little far. I would just FEEL things that were just downright odd. There was one time, where I felt this sensation tugging at my shin. I was trying to sleep with my legs crossed because of previous happenings, and the pull felt like a hand and freaked me out.

Sometimes when I'm just sitting and reading, my feet and legs would feel cold again, and I would try to leave it and go to a more... Let's say, a place where I can't be bothered! It really pesters me a lot. I can't just sit or sleep in one place without having this thing bugging me.

Another experience I have is in the shower. I'd get in, and even though the water is burning hot, the cold would settle in. There would be no fan running, no breeze, just cold air.

This is really disturbing me, so now my question is, how do I get rid of it? I've tried praying and praying, but it won't go away yet. I've resisted EVERYTHING, and it still won't go away. What the heck am I supposed to do? Yell at it until its ears pop off? Also, if you know if it's a ghost or a "demon" (from my other readings), please tell me! All suggestions are accepted! Thanks.

Other hauntings by Adventure_Ms_Aqua

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Adventure_Ms_Aqua, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

MeganDear26 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-25)
Hi I was reading your story if you don't mind me asking when did this all started with incubi buging you so much? Are thier two incubus or one? 😲
seesthings626 (31 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
Hey there, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if an incubus can leave scratches and red marks on your body and make your period irregular. A friend of mine has felt someon lingering around her and is waking up with scratches and red marks on her inner thighs... Any adivce would be great thanks (:
Cait
cutechoy (42 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
why did you call it "incubus"? It didn't had any sexual abuse to you right...? Maybe you really need a doctor... Just like what shawtyz said...

😁 😁 😁
Shaw (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
seems like is not a spirit. May be some thing inside your body is causing these chills... Visit a doctor first.
ralu4michael (28 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
well, praying really is a good solution... But maybe it ain't enough... You have to believe it will be gone, visualize it three times a day at the same hours... I hope this helps you...
Michael thinks that you two had maybe met it in another past life and it's still hungry for love... You can't control this! He/She is more powerful then you because it's just a soul... Again, like he said to other people, he can come and talk to he/she, if you want to of course... He'll tell him/her you are feeling cold and you don't want him/her around anymore... We'll also pray to God for you...
CC38467 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
I've had similar things happen. More-so when I'm getting tired or really absorbed in something like a book or drawing.
Panda06 (2 stories) (28 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
I think you should play along until the thing gets tired, yes the best wayy...
shibuyapsychicresearch (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
Hello maybe if you try to have the house blessed by a priest and always sleep early and just don't mind them cause if you keep on minding them they apparently will always bother you... πŸ˜‰
mooandstars1542 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
this ghost just might be trying to tell you something. If its really bothering you, try throwing sugar bombs around your room or holy water. ❀
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
If you sleep next to someone you won't get bothered as much. At least that has helped in my case. Entities don't irritate me as much when I'm trying to sleep when my husband is laying next to me in bed. Also if you feel frightened or vulnerable there is someone there you can snuggle up with. 😊

I'm also just guessing but on your other posts about a black shadow person this is probably correlated to the cold spots and such. Also remember to try to rule out drafts and other natural occurances when detecting a cold spot.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
um... Your prayers will be answered if you believe it will be. This thing... Reminds me of something that happened to my sister and her bestfriend when they were younger. Hhhmmm.but...one time I woke up and had something sitting on me choking me. Everytime I tryied to say "jesus christ" it would choke me harder... Try saying that and see what happens. It might leave you. Dont be surprised if you hear screaming and feel rattling.
dancingmist107 (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
wow.thats really scary. I know how to get rid of other ghost but not these ones. Sorry I wish that I could help. ❀ 😊
hales3 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-10)
I can't tell toy how weird this is because I recently had an experience like this but couldn't find anything on it! I'll be in the shower and the water will be HOT but I'll feel something cold on my left side and it even turns parts of the water cold!
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
I haven't been on forever... But wow. Thanks for the comments.

I checked sometime earlier, and I have no medical issues.

Ok, so some of the so called footsteps is the ticking of the clock downstairs, but now I can tell the difference from the real footsteps and the ticking. I've never been able to hear the clock from up in my room before, but after moving, I can hear it now.

I've also asked it to stop many many times, so many it would drive it crazy... (I asked it repeatedly one day), and YES. It stopped. I'm pretty sure that all it's trying to do now is get my attention. What it does now is tug on my arm and it feels WEIRD. It's not cold, (because I asked to stop that too), it's just like this weird pressure.

Rookdygin: I've had one SIMILAR to this one, so maybe if I did the same thing I did with the last one, I can solve it.

Also, thanks! I'll be more observant of the environment too.

Again, thanks so much! 😊
chick1985 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
talk to it see what it wants. Maybe it's tring to ask you something or talk to you.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-22)
There are many people on this site that have wonderful insights, and some not so good insights.

The idea that you speak with your Doctor is a sound one, if there is not a physical (health wise) cause for these feelings then one can move on to checking environmental causes. If everything can be ruled out environmentally then one can consider other causes.

Adventure_Ms_Aqua you mentioned other experiences, and I see you have posted a few stories do any of those have anything to do with this particular experience?

With more information one can proceed with a plan of action to put and end to these events. Thank you for sharing and I hope you are well.

Rook
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-22)
succubiluv
LOL

Adventure_Ms_Aqua
Did you get any useful advice? Has this situation changed (for better or worse)? Do you have an update you would like to share?
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-22)
Adventure_Ms_Aqua--I hope the very best for you in your problematical situation.
Take care. 😊
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2008-10-22)
Though I had no intention of commenting on this particular story or offering the least bit of advice to its author, a certain person has posted on here some of his own wonderful advice about holy water, house blessing and yelling as the solution to the author's problem, as well as a prophetic guarantee about my response to the above story.

I would like to thank Mr. HOBgobblin99 for his priceless insights and for his amazing ability to forecast the immediate future.
We earnestly look forward to further samples of these fine talents.

😊
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
DemonSora, Emma2008 actually had a very valid point.

You on the other hand do not seem to know what you are talking about. There has never been even one single documented case of a woman being impregnated by a demon of any type.
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-17)
an incubus is not a ghost its a dream demon, I think you should get a priest or hold a sceane (sp?) The reason the incubus is doing this is because he wants you to get pregnat and to born a incubus, so it can to the generation, family thing.

Message to Emma2008: emma, don't try to be funny, this is a serious problem the people and me are talking about.

God Bless ❀
Karin
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-16)
Aqua, hello again. Although I would not attempt to explain the metaphysical nature of your encounter-I have never experienced anything similar-I would like to address your last question.

You ask what could be the medical condition. In general, the skin sensation of partial numbness, otherwise called "pins/needles" or "creeping/tugging" etc, is known as "paresthesia". Symptoms may start as tingling and change to numbness.

This condition is related to a sensory nerve being damaged, diseased or injured-for example: a nerve entrapment or some type of pressure being applied to a nerve directly or to the spinal attachment of that nerve. It can also indicate a disease condition that affects the nerves such as: neuropathy, diabitis or diabetic neuropathy along with others.

If the symptoms are reccurring, a visit to a doctor is imperative as it might point to something more serious.
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-16)
Ok, haha. πŸ˜† Maybe I'm going crazy here.

Well, I wasn't dreaming when this happened by the way.

I also said that I would take any opinions and that still stands. For those who say it's a medical condition, what type? This way, I can look it up and see if it's really a medical condition.

Thanks guys. 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-16)
I had my house blessed and that helped a lot. But I have read many stories here and I actualy believe that blessing a house sometimes doesn't work. The best way to get rid of spirits is by doing a smudge ceremony. You can find how to do that on our site. I hope everything will be ok. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
SnailBug (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
It DOES seem that there are a LOT of incubi stories, doesn't it? I think this can be explained either by a health problem (as Devious Angel suggested) or else by having what are colloquially known as "sex dreams". I don't mean you're necessarily having "sex dreams"; it just seems like many other people who are wondering about an incubus are having these dreams.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
Oh man. I can't believe how many people jump to conclusions with stuff like this.

Everything you've said sounds like a circulation problem, hypoglycemia or low potassium. It can cause muscle spasms in your legs (which is where a majority of your vital circulation comes into play) and feel very much like someone touching you. The cold spells sound like drops in your blood pressure because of either poor circulation or low blood sugar. I would suggest seeing a doctor to get bloodwork done and be sure that you don't have hypoglycemia or circulatory problems. It may also be a potassium deficiency which can be dangerous if not addressed. Try not to sit with your legs crossed! Good luck and good health.:)
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
I have to go with Emma on this one, I think you need to go to the GP and get yourself checked out to see if you may have a medical condition.
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
First of all, THANK YOU! I will try all of these things. 😊

Brainlessbandit: It's not just my legs. Sometimes it's my face or arms. Also, about the shower stuff. The cold air is only in front of me.

For those who were asking, YES I am Christian. Does playing Christian music help? My radio plays it every day when I wake up.

Again, THANKS! ❀
brainlessbandit (2 stories) (27 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
You say you feel a tugging and cold sensation on your legs. Does this happen with just your legs? If so, the phenomenon can possibly be a condition similar to restless legs syndrome. Also, I, too experience masses of cold air in the shower. Do you have a/c in your bathroom? Sometimes cold air can "sneak" in the shower from a/c vent.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-14)
Ms. Aqua--My apologies. I don't mean to sound flip. This is a very distressing situation for you. I once lived in a haunted place and had a spiritual attack myself. It wasn't pleasant at all. God bless your efforts to rid yourself of this creature.
- James

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled