You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Blowing Bubbles

Real Ghost Stories

Blowing Bubbles

 

This story is about a random ghost that happened to pass through my life and walk straight out. I was at the pool with 2 of my friends and one of their mums. I was playing around with my friends when they said they needed to go to the toilet. This pool is said to be haunted but I wasn't scared because I have a gift to contact the dead.

My friends were away and I was just swimming around watching all the other kids. I was getting bored so I stuck on my goggles and swam around. I saw my friends coming, so I hid underwater. I was looking under water when suddenly I felt like someone was watching me and I thought that was impossible being underwater and all.

I looked down and there was a body of an old man, his bodies was kind of blue but like a moldy green. He had red crackly eyes and bubbles were coming out of his mouth all of a sudden I felt like someone was holding me down underwater.

I was struggling and I struggled around, looked back down to where I saw the man and he was gone. I finally got a breath and then someone held me down again and whispered in my ear, "leave or you'll be down here with me blowing bubbles!" I burst to the surface.

I told my friends about this and they shook their heads and got straight out of the pool. I was calm but just a little cautious about water.

The next time I went to the pool I saw him when I was getting changed. He leaned around the door, saw me, smirked and then disappeared.

I am really worried that he might have followed me home or he is a demon? Who can help me?

Other hauntings by LyssaLuva

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LyssaLuva, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

intothdark (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-12)
hobbyholly I think she did mean the same man:] 😉 just saying;] so yea that is baicly what she is saying sorry I type horribly and a terrible speller
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-22)
MY feelings? No demon. Not evil.
If this story happened exactly as it is relayed here, and in MY life, I would have taken his warning a bit differently than it appears that you have.
You were swimming UNDER water. You felt PULLED under water. You struggled and struggled UNDER water.
Then someone says to you "...leave or you'll be down here with me blowing bubbles!" (First off, he seems like a smart BAD WORD ghost) the FIRST thought in MY head would have been, "Yeah, get out from UNDER the water, or I MAY be swimming with the fishes too!"
Leave or you will be down here with me blowing bubbles.
He REALLY said that?
Thank you.
emmy (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
Why go back to the pool if he asked you to leave? Don't you get it? He doesn't want you there, just don't go back and he will probably leave you alone.
Emma2008 (4 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-16)
You say you have the gift to contact the dead, so why are you asking for our advice? Why not ask him what's going on?
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-16)
I to am a little confused. Are you sure he fallowed you? I'm a little confused. Give us more detail and we might be able to help you out here. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-16)
Maybe he died in a lake or something so that why you seen him under water because he was showing you how he died. He was putting you through what it felt like dying in the river/ lake. That's how he could of died because old people don't have the energy to swim. Some of them don't. He might of followed you home it has happened to me before with a ghost. It sounds like he wants to be alone but wants to live where you are. You need to tell him he can't he can't live at the pool and that. Its not his. He's trying to scare you that's all so you don't disturb him but its not his place to do that that what you got to tell him.
LyssaLuva (6 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-16)
Hi guys the reason I thought he would follow me home is because like he seemed evil and if he was a demon he would kind of chase me outa there any way thanks for comments'
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-16)
Hi LyssaLuva,
I have to ask the same question; why do you think he followed you home? Nothing in your story hinted to that happening. I know there are people on this sight that can help, they are just going to need more information. In the mean time I would suggest researching the pool to see if you can find out who it is that you saw. Find out if anyone drowned at the pool, see if the papers printed a picture of the victim, get as much information as possible. Wearing a cross might help protect you; you said you could contact the dead have you tried to talk to him? If you can please tell us why you think he's followed you home, until then best wishes and God bless. 😊
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-15)
Why are you worried he followed you home when your story only relates instances of you seeing him at the pool (the place he specifically told you to stay away from)? Is there more to the story about what happened at home?
Charlemagne (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-15)
IMHO since it was asking you to leave, it probably was territorial so I doubt that it would follow you home. It pulling you down, though is an evil act, sounds disturbed. I'm a bit skeptical though...
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-15)
"The next time I went to the pool I saw him when I was getting changed. He leaned around the door, saw me, smirked and then disappeared."- Was this the same man you saw at the bottom of the pool?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: