You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Succubus

Real Ghost Stories

Succubus

 

I have been going through these sleep paralysis states lately. I will start off with the first one I had, as embarrassing it is to me. I'm almost 100% sure I had an out of body experience.

I got up from my bed. Everything had this light bluish color. I didn't recognize anything wrong, it was around 1:00 a.m. I had a couple of buddies sleeping over, and I kind of deserted them and slept in my bed because it's ten times more comfy. So I got up and didn't bother to look behind me. I walked to the window. I thought to myself I should go down and join my buddies. Suddenly this over powering force grabs and pulls me back into the corner of my bed. And it starts feeling my upper body, I can only see these female hands, all I know is it felt really good. And this thing start kissing the side of my rib cage. I wake up in the corner of my bed. I'm certain this wasn't a dream.

The second time it happens I was in my bed. I was thinking about sleep paralysis because my dad just recently told me he was part of some project called the star gate project that has to do with RV, aka remote viewing, which was really shocking. I was thinking about it. And trying to get into the state. And the next thing I know, I'm paralyzed, but somehow I was bending my neck forward. And what I saw was a females hand, very pretty hand. I couldn't see the face, all I saw was a naked shoulder, breast and hand. It started to stroke my body. And my pants were half way down. I remember I wasn't scared, I enjoyed it if anything, if felt really good. Like some sort of amazing soft tinglish touch. It made me want to literally have sex with it.

I read stories about this succubus that sucks the life out of men. If someone has experienced something similar to this, please tell your story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

anonpers0n (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-05)
well this may see strange but its been going on for well over a year it dosnt happen every night but it seems when I'm alone and feel the need to plesure myself a precence comes over me I would describe it as a tingly soft feeling I will feel a hand touching me and a strong force on my area the blankets will move on their own and I feel the precence of what's called a succubus it likes to have fun which I don't really mind I just feel really freaked out at the fact I'm having sex with a ghost I try to communicate but with no real luck when I put a pillow on top of my body the pillow becomes the shape of a person and becomes heavy I thought I was going crazy so I looked this stuff up and found this page I'm a good looking guy and for the most part normal any advice of what I'm dealing with?
youngpsyche11 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-22)
on this site there are many stories of incubi/succubi, it really depends upon what the succubus is like itself, there hve been long lasting, passionate relationships with entities like these and then there have been long lasting torments which never seem to end
It all depends on the personality of the spirit
Succubussed (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
SummonSuccubus, I have to disagree with you in the strongest terms.

According to MY knowledge, gained through my own experience and that of others with whom I have had direct contact, it is neither safe to summon a Succubus/Incubus, nor is it easy to get rid of one, whether it was summoned or just showed up on its own.

In fact, according to my information (gained as I said by talking with people who have experienced this) getting rid of an Incubus or Succubus would seem to be one of the hardest, if not outright impossible things that a Human Being can attempt in this world.

What you are doing is putting people into danger, and what's worse is that you're putting this dangerous information out where children can see it.

I agree with DCinAZ and Miracles regarding your comment. I LIKE having a Succubus, but I'm old enough to have made that choice as an adult.
CBBrandon (2 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-03)
not sure why it didn't work but again my email is, cbb[at]hotmail.ca
CBBrandon (2 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-03)
Hey. My name is Brandon and when I was 13 or 14 years old I remember having a sex dream with this hot blonde. Not sure if it was a puberty or a succubus dream. It started out with me walking down my street and then I turned around and I was surrounded by a red curtain (no longer being on the street, I was somewhere completely different). And there was a girl pulling me (and older girl. Looked about mid 20s) to this chair. My feet never moved I almost floated over the floor. She stripped me of my clothes and we started having sex on the floor. I could not see her face I could only see the neck down (even though there were lights above us). Nothing else strange really happened. Email me about your opinions to cbb [at] hotmail. Ca as soon as possible. Thanks
SummonSuccubus (3 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-01)
Thank you for the notice...
I respect your opinion

I am not trying to offend

People will find the information out if they want to from different sources.

I believe in a respect and calm approach to subject.

I do not discuss sex
Only offer help to those that will find it elsewhere
Maybe in dark places

This is not to offend people
Just to get them aware that they are not alone

Those who understand what I'm saying will agree
DCinAZ (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
I have to agree with Miracles on this one. We had a major blowout with this awhile back and we certainly don't need a repeat of that. Please listen to her advice in this matter. Thank you.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+5
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
SummonSuccubus - I'm not going to spout off about personal belief or preference. All I'm going to say is, there are children (age-wise and maturity-level) on this site and I think this "advice" and "direction" was perhaps poorly thought out.

Please, let me finish before you react. If someone was asking you directly how to contact a succubus or incubus, and you gave this information to them via personal email or whatever, that is one thing. But to put this information, whether it is valid or not, on a public forum where children can access it, and possibly invite something truly harmful into their lives, is a very irresponsible thing to do.

I've followed the link you provided. If no one goes further than reading it, no harm no foul. But, and there is always a but...people, and I mean that in the broadest sense possible, don't always follow directions the way they are meant. One wrong word, one misstep, and you could "invoke" something horrible into your home.

I'm assuming (hate doing that, by the way) that you didn't intend for children to summon a sex demon. But if you've read stories on here, you'd see how many young (and I do mean young) people are curious about this.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
It is bad enough for a person if one of these things (sex demons) seeks them out on its own, but it is my understanding that there are even more dire consequences for someone in the afterlife if they actively seek one of these beings out as is being suggested here.

To any person considering attracting a sex demon into their life, I believe that to willingly engage in this type of behavior carries with it the consequences of both a permanently changed physical life on this Earth (not all good either) and a significantly negative effect on your afterlife. Please heed this warning and do not court one (or more) of these beings.

If you are hurting or lonely as the previous poster describes on his web site, I suggest instead that you seek the solace and grace of God the Creator through your local church, He can truly change your life (and afterlife experience) for the better using spiritual powers.
AmpeDrew (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
went to sleep and had a reallly deep sleep I think.
Ok so all I remember is, walking to the store, buying condoms and walking to this house I have never been in before, next thing I know I'm in this dingy washroom putting on a condom and I walk out of the washroom to find an amazing girl in the bedroom accross from it, like the most amazing girl I have ever seen, physically perfect. So we just start having sex, craazy sex! For what felt like
Hours and I was loving every minute of it, and I left the bedroom and went back after changing condoms for round 2 lol. And anyway it continued and I don't know why but even though I was super happy and loving it she felt, evil, not because of anything bad she was doing just she felt off, and the minute I thought of it she felt like a demon of sorts
So basically I feel like I had sex with a mega hot demon in my dream last night
Woke up feeling really satisfied but really wierded out, I'm also known to sleep walk, use the washroom and go back to sleep without ever remembering that I did so in the morning if
That helps.

Did I in fact have sex with a demon on my sleep?
Thegreatrahul (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Hi I think you must do somethiing within as I know succubus are demons which are from the hell! So be careful as she may suck your life energy and drag you to hell. Also think that you may have enjoyed but you haven't talked her nor even saw her face it sounds creepy but its truth
IncubusChild (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-14)
Em just to let you Know well the ones that say or think the " ghosts " are Not evel they want to let you feel good. Thats wrong Demons never walked the Earth like Spirits did if you taunt a demon it won't react it searches for a weak emotional Experience in your Life and then will torment you with that weakness. Demons won't work our Time, they work on theirs. So Be aware of the incubus and the succubus they are Demons that play with you and One Time they got you by you (excuse me) Balls.
Bless you all and Be carefull 🤔
Captain_Howdy (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
You know Succubus's are demons right? Lol.
There not spirits from heaven... There not spirits that havnt gone to heaven or hell.
They come from hell.
Hooligan (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
Watch out when playing with sleep paralysis, you might attract other demons besides your friendly succubus, your succubus could be evil too.

They can drain your life force, they'll lure you in with good feelings so you'll let down your mental barrier and then they will make you feel like crap. If you start feeling bad you can sometimes just alter your mental state (Try and make it feel good or surrender/relax),if you still feel like crap move your body and wake up but don't try to endure it or you'll be mentally damaged afterwards.
Ykcir (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
I get those sometimes, too bad I wake up too soon from them though 😕
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
Hey-
I didn't think there were too many people that have seen a spirit hand or something like that. I had a dream once where everything was completely black around me and this pasty very pale white hand and arm came out of nowhere and started moving towards me really fast. I thought it was going to hit me or something, but it just ended up caressing my cheek. I sat up awake because I could feel the actual touch on my face. That was all that happened, and when I would work at night as a security guard. I would be playing on my laptop computer and I remember three different times where this same white hand from my dream would lay itself on top of my hand and I could actually feel it, and I actually saw it (just the hand itself materialized). After that I never saw it again. I was wide awake during that time and I knew it was a female's hand, and by the way I'm also a female. It was sort of comforting but it never got frisky with me in anyway it just sort of gently touched me. It felt like a real human touch, that's what I thought was weird about the whole thing.
Relistener (1 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
thanks for sharing your story. Had I not had my one, spectacular experience with what I researched to allegedly be a "succubus", I'd not believe any of this. I don't care what they're called, nor where they hail, I just wish I'd never moved away from that apartment! I've never had the experience again. I'll share my story when I've more time. All I can say is it was the best sexual experience I ever had!--|------
ghostaric (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-25)
THAT was ausome man you are luckey to have a cool ghost I have one myself or I wouldet be here
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-21)
don't worry these sex ghosts are not there to hurt you there are just there to enjoy you & pleasure your nothing else so don't worry and be fine
deltanova (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-10)
ive been attacked by incubus before, and it was very much like your experience. It was scary the first time, but the next few times it was more interesting! 😆
JrGhostHunter (guest)
-1
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
That sounds like a succubus trying to have a sexual intercourse with you.

If you were smart, you would get an exorcism and Holy Water.
If you were stupid, you would let it rape you, and when its done, your genitals shall hurt,horribly, and you will be covered in slime.

*referring to "The Haunted," a book about the demon infestation Smurl haunting.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
The pretty hands are nice to visualize.
Many succubus spirits don't manifest so openly.
This is an experience many would love to have.
Two-way communication may be possible.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-03)
I appreciate your account. The old drain-your-life-force maxim is most likely 100% myth. Did either of your experiences give you a drained feeling? Your account is unique and interesting. If you notice no threatening manifestations, or if you feel positive about it, why not just enjoy it?
You may have experienced the start of a beautiful relationship, to repeat an old phrase.
If you feel right about it, you may get surprising good results by co-operating with the experience.
Have you tried to communicate with your "thing" yet?
marcink125 (2 stories) (27 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-27)
Thanks for answering my question. I'm not to into conspiracy theories, but for some reason I am very interested in remote viewing and the stargate project.
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
Has it come back? The two males that visit me (Rob and Dan) start out like they are going to make me feel good "they never do!" they only make me feel sick the next day or extreme pain on my side. Am I the only woman on this planet who's visitors tease and hurt? If you have NICE visitors... "Please" tell them that I am begging them to tell "my visitors" to quit hurting and scaring me and my children. I'm desperately seeking to be free of pain and fear, because all I read are never of violent shadows, scary yes, but they are pleasurable and then they leave? Someone should talk to my visitors! Help! Angelorbs [at] yahoo.com
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-01)
Hi Andy,

Just read your account about your encounters. I've had similiar encounters for some time; I'm a 45 year old man. My wife has also started having visitations as well. Please feel free to contact me here or at Succubusluver69 [at] yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Succubusluver69
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-17)
Hi Andy,

Just wanted to say that these experiences can be both incredibly pleasuable and positive. I've been having visits from both Succubi and Incubi for quite some time and have not regretted their amourous attentions whatsoever. I have never felt drained after their visits (nor have I been harmed in any way), quite the opposite - I had a incredible feeling of being refreshed/energized after a night of their lovemaking. Their visits usually happen shortly after I turn in for then night. Hope this helps; feel free contact me if you'd like to discuss this further. 😁
marcink125 (2 stories) (27 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
Has your dad ever told you anything more about the stargate project and what it was? Did the project produce any positive results?
Sarah (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-03-24)
Two years ago I was in a car accident. While we were waiting for the ambulance, several people stopped to see what all they could do to help. One lady in particular was very similar to my grandmother, who died the year before. I never heard from the lady soon afterward, even through several phone calls and ads. Just a few weeks ago I was at the mall foodcourt when a lady walked by. I am still sure it was the lady from the accident and I do believe that the lady is my gaurdian angel. I do hope that I see the lady again some day.
K66 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-15)
Wooo, go Andy!, the Succubuss' love ya! D:

beware of tha water. D:

Holy water that is. D:

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled