You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Unseen Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Unseen Little Girl

 

My family believes that there is a non-harmful unseen spirit in our house. About 14 years ago, my brother and I (being 4 and him being 6) had always heard what we thought to be a little girl playing and having fun in the next room of our bedroom. As any little kid we ran to our dad's room and told him what we had heard, and like any parent, told us we had a bad dream. Several times my brother and I ran into my dad's room claiming the same thing night after night.

As we got older, it just stopped happening. It was like she didn't want anyone to hear her after a certain age. Well about seven years ago, my little sister (being 4 too) had a friend come and stay over night with her. That night they too heard the little girl in the opposite room and rushed to my dad's room in terror. Being so spread apart in age from my sister, the past experience of my brother and I hearing her, he never thought to put two and two together.

When he really did start thinking about it was when one of his employees at work one day walked up to him and said these exact words "Hey Brad, have you guys ever heard what sounds like a little girl playing in a bedroom or the staircase?" The man that asked him is 34. He lived in the house 30 years ago, when he was 4 like my sister and I.

After I had heard that from my dad and we both started to believe in it, strange things started happening in our house. The downstairs computer would turn off at Midnight if there were nobody on it. We even went to bed early one night, well before midnight, with the computer off. In the morning it was powered up. After that morning I knew there was something in my house, but for some reason it made me smile, I wasn't scared of her, because I knew she wasn't going to hurt us.

There are two other experiences with her that I would like to share. They both occur in times of happiness and anger. One morning before school I got into an argument with my dad over the telephone. After hanging up I was yelling in anger to get whatever steam off of my chest. Well as soon as I was done yelling, a Christmas popcorn jar (the tin ones that you get, with the different flavors) fell off of the desk in my kitchen, not even close to any edges.

The other experience I'd like to share if when I was home sick from school one morning, and I was watching some sort of humorous TV show. It felt as if I was not sitting alone watching that TV, because when I would laugh, I felt extra energy, more than you would get when being sick. A certain part of the show's story was that a father lost his little girl in the mall, and was running around looking for her... Right when he said "have you seen my little girl?", my cup of orange juice fell off of the coffee table.

Those are just some of the things that I've experienced in my house, but I feel no real danger at all.

Other hauntings by avenged90

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, avenged90, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

avenged90 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-27)
Yep my name has to do with the band =]
Sorry it took a while to get back into the site =[ I've been busy with school work and everything. But the problem I have is I'm not sure how to go about trying to get in contact with her. Becuase I'm older I don't really hear her much, I just witness the actions that she does. Is there enough energy with me being older to spark something up with her? Now that I'm 19, I'm not certain if she will want to tell me anything.
ghostlyhorse07 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
Just try to communicate with her she obviously means no harm. Tell her this (change if you want) oh and say it when you feel her around you "Hello? I've heard you when I was small and I was wondering, why are you here? Please tell me and please show yourself I mean no harm and I know you don't".
Be nice to her I know you been but just don't get frustrated. I think she's a lost little girl maybe that is why the orange juice fell when she was watching tv with you maybe because she is trying to tell you something that she is there and maybe that was how she died. Perhaps she got lost or she lost her dad or she died and misses him 😕 but it's really sad and that is why you should really try to communicate with her.
Wildone (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
essiej, you White's daughter? Nice to meet you. I am an old friend of hers. Emphasis on the old.

I'm with FRAWIN. Seems like you know what is going on. You do not seem like you need help. Or do you?
essiej (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-17)
Totally not anything to do with this topic but is your name anything to do with the band avenged sevenfold? Oh by the way I'm essie,whitebuffalo's daughter. Welcome to the site! 😁
scaredlilbitch18 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-17)
❤ Aww... I def think someone is in your house. Yeah maybe you should try to communicate with her and see what is going on... ❤
SnailBug (61 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-17)
Amazing! It definetely sounds like there's something in your home. I dealt with a little girl spirit once too, and I felt the same way you did - I thought it was interesting and that she was cute. Have you ever considered talking to her about going into the light and that there are spirit guides waiting to cross her over?
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-17)
I once Heard a little girl in my house. I just had a dream last night of a passed life which I had a daughter in so I think the little girl was her.

Maybe she is from a pass life or maybe she just loves living in your house. They don't bring harm. Maybe do some research on your house or area. If your going to do some research on your house then see if a little girl used to live there.

I enjoyed reading your story it was really interesting. I have had a experience of a little girl like this before. She started to talk really fast and every time I ignore her she would talk faster and get more mad. Then she just dropped something on the floor and then went.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-16)
Hello avenged90. What do you need help with? You seem to have a fine understanding of what is going on and don't seem to be the least bit frightened.

I found your story very interesting and thank you for sharing with us. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: