You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Second Presence At Dmu Uni Leicester

Real Ghost Stories

Second Presence At Dmu Uni Leicester

 

A lot has happened recently in both mine and my brother's dorm rooms. Little things like lights flickering, shadows that are unexplainable, cold spots. It seems to center around when my brother is sick, or when we are apart from each other.

On the night of 13th October 2008, my brother was sleeping on my sofa as he normally does quite a lot. He was mumbling in his sleep, I couldn't make out what he was saying. I called his boyfriend to come watch over him while I was busy. He said it was Latin or something. Which doesn't make sense cause me and my brother only speak English and Croatian. It seemed like this was some kind of warning. I was in a lecture when his boyfriend called. My brother was hysterical, crying shaking. He was awake but still speaking in Latin. It was for around a minute that he did this, before finally waking properly I guess.

He then told me he didn't want me to go out later on that night. When I asked him why he wouldn't say. I kind of gathered he was being overprotective and I went out anyway. I was walking past fields and had the feeling someone was following me, turning round to see what it was nothing was there but I could hear someone or something breathing right behind me. I called my brother. Strange thing was he sensed fear at the exact time I heard breathing.

I later found out from campus security that a student was killed by someone on the very street I was walking down. This kind of freaked me out. Was my brothers dreaming and this incident related?

Other hauntings by blayzeamyotte

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blayzeamyotte, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

blayzeamyotte (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-21)
yes luvparanormal. Me and my brother are twins. The history on the building is being looked at now, its is one of the oldest buildings they have at dmu.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-21)
You probably already know that the bond betwwen to brothers is so big that sometimes its hard to explain. I bet what you experienced sure would scare not just one of us. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. Thanks again for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
You know dorm rooms have many people pass thru. You really don't know what they are like or what their believes are. I would recomend that you have your dorm cleansed just to be safe. Here on the website you can find instructions on how to do so.
Also I have a question: Are you and your brother twins? Twins tend to have the same feelings at the same time that one is deeling something the other one has the same feeling or when one is in paid the other one knows it. It's like they are connected. It is so amaizing.
Another thing that I would do is get a recorder and when you hear your brother mumbuling record him and then take it to a language professor and see if he can make out what language it is and if he can translate you might have the answer there.
Also try an see if you can find some history on the dorm or the building itself

Good luck and keep us posted
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
You know dorm rooms have many people pass thru. You really don't know what they are like or what their believes are. I would recomend that you have your dorm cleansed just to be safe. Here on the website you can find instructions on how to do so.
Also I have a question: Are you and your brother twins? Twins tend to have the same feelings at the same time that one is deeling something the other one has the same feeling or when one is in paid the other one knows it. It's like they are connected. It is so amaizing.
Another thing that I would do is get a recorder and when you hear your brother mumbuling record him and then take it to a language professor and see if he can make out what language it is and if he can translate you might have the answer there.
Also try an see if you can find some history on the dorm or the building itself

Good luck and keep us posted
blayzeamyotte (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-20)
no they didn't find the killer, its unsolved still. I have spoke to the local vicar, whos also a family freind. He suggests me and my brother have our dorm room cleansed.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-19)
Someone speaking in a language they have no knowledge of is a sign of possession. Now I don't think of possession like many do, I think of it more as a walk in spirit who is looking for a body to use for it's purpose. The purpose may have been the warning type. Did they ever find the killer of the student? I don't know if the two incidences are related but seems like they very well could be. Maybe what you encountered was the spirit of the murdered student and he too was trying to warn you as well. The do say a person killed in a traumatic way in a certain place will stay there for a time. Maybe this is an explanation of why you experienced what you did. First thing I would want to know is did they ever find out who killed this student or is it an unsolved case.
curiousgal99 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
i would think that its related. At least you're okay. Your brother's fear was probably tied to your well-being. His concern may have been what saved you.
Keep us updated.
😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: