You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Poppy's Visit 2

Real Ghost Stories

Poppy's Visit 2

 

It has been 2 years since my Grandfather passed away. Since his passing myself and my family have been experiencing what we call visits from poppy.

One evening my aunt Rhonda went to the cemetery to visit her dad; she does this a lot especially when she is sad. When she got home she went into her room and lay down. I and my grandmother were out in the living room watching TV when we heard my aunt calling out to my grandmother, so my grandmother got up and went in to see what she wanted oddly enough Rhonda was asleep. We both thought this was weird since we both heard her.

We decided to go into the family room to finish a puzzle we started earlier. This room was also my poppy's favorite room to take naps in. We were halfway through our puzzle when I heard Rhonda call out for my grandmother, so she got up and went in to see what she wanted. My aunt was sitting up and seemed like she couldn't stop crying when my grandmother asked her what was wrong she said "dad was here" my grandmother thinking she was must have had a dream told her to calm down and it was okay.

A few hours later my grandmother came downstairs to my bedroom and said do you smell that? I didn't know what she meant until she told me to go into the wreck room when I walked in all I could smell was my poppy's aftershave. It wafted throughout the whole house and everyone could smell it. So my aunt was right poppy was here.

Other hauntings by Ghostgirl24

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostgirl24, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-27)
I believe Rhodes said it best. We sometimes never know how big love can be. Thanks again for this wonderful story. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-24)
as rhodes said yet another great one.
These stories are so nice and so nice of you to share them with us.
Thank you so much for that.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-23)
Yes He sure is visiting you and your family to make sure ya'll are save and alright and if you want talk to me online is wgoddessofmoon [at] yahoo.com let me know and thanks love your ghost story.
Ghostgirl24 (9 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-23)
My Grandfather was always a caring man, He was always there when anyone needed anything and it seems that he has brought that trait over to the next realm
Thanks for reading... ❤
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-23)
Another beautiful addition to your experiences with Poppy Ghostgirl-thank you for coming back.

I guess Poppy knew that his daughter needed him there and didn't hesitate to cross from one realm to the next to offer his love and support.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: