You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Friendly Ghost Walking Around my Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Friendly Ghost Walking Around my Bedroom

 

The other week I had just got in bed when I felt the covers around my legs get really tight and my body went very cold. I could see the covers being pressed down and I saw two hand prints at the end of my bed on one side. I kept on looking towards the end of my bed and then saw a figure looking straight back at me. Later that night, as I was drifting off to sleep, I heard a voice say "hello" into my right ear. After that, I sat up in my bed for the rest of night to see if I could see it again, but I didn't.

A couple of days after, I saw the same figure standing at the side of the bed, looking straight at me and it looked happy. But it sometimes annoys me because I keep seeing it every night, walking around near my bedroom and in my bedroom. I have found out that my brother kept on seeing it when my bedroom was his. We don't know who it could be, but it seems to like me and I don't want to get rid of it. I am going to try and communicate with it the next time I see it. I am going to try and get it on camera or on an audio device.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Springfairy556 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
Like yourself, I used a Quiji board to contact the spirit of my home. The one in my home seems to be friendly, but I want him gone. He seems to want to be my friend, but I don't think I could be friends with a ghost. I don't know what to do. But After reading some comments, I'm not going to use a Quiji board anymore.
GloomySunday (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-27)
As I'm sure I've said before, I love hearing about friendly ghosts. I think it's a good idea for you try communicating with it, maybe even ask its name.
LyssaLuva (6 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-15)
Cool story but maybe don't try it ouji boarrd 2 reason why not to do it
1) they are dangerous
2) this could be a demon and just trickin you into something
Linkrules2008 (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-07)
It was probably the last person who lived in that house and had that bedroom.
givemeaname (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
im very glad that it is not a demon and I think you are very brave to try and communicate with it. I would be running out of my house screaming.
Naira (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-12)
Hi! I'm new at this site, and I'm very glad I found it. I'm hoping I will be able to submit my experiences soon... I've been reading the ones posted for a couple of days and find most of them (like this one) very interesting.
I haven't seen anything in my room, but there used to be something too. I never tried to get it on tape though. Now that room belongs to my cousin, and he has felt something too. I will try and see what I can get.
My love be with you! ❤
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
hi I know what you mean I understand what your going through. I'm only 16 years old and I've seen 2 ghosts they came from my dream. One at my boyfriends old house and one in my bathroom. 3rd one I saw ran into me but he could of been the one which I saw in the bathroom. Last week I heard a little girl's voice and she banged as well. Now someone keeps walking round in my mum and dads bedroom.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-23)
Oh how sweet it would be, to be that young again. Most of the post I have seen on this story have come from younger readers. Colin if you feel comfortable setting up video and audio go right ahead. I have been doing investigations for years and never have I or anyone else I have known become more haunted because of trying to capture anything on film or audio tape. I don't even know where some of these young individuals have even come up with this idea. Must be some really good stories out there I have missed alone the way. Good luck to you on your investigation.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
curious ghost person (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-22)
Be friends with the ghost,don't put it on tape. Talk with the ghost and it could be the best friend you had.
mad120 (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-13)
i wuld try to ask it if it is ok with it if you take a pic or a video of it then put it on here so every one can see it.
ghost huner (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-18)
hi plese don't try to get it on type because that is what I did when I was a ghost hunter don't do it it is dangerous just try to communicate
Kat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-13)
I don't think it is a good idea to do that . Just be friends while you can you don't know what might happen if you record it and show it to the public...
Victoria (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-13)
Whatever you do, please don't use a ouija board to try and communicate with it... You will open the door to destructive demons that stick around even after the ouija board has been thrown away or burned... Some people even find that the demons conjured up by a ouija board will follow them to other homes... Just be careful (and pray to God for his protection)...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: