You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Picture

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Picture

 

I was in a treatment center in the early eighties, 1982 to be exact. I was taking photo's of people that I was getting to know. I was using the Polaroid camera, and was taking one of my two roommates that I shared a room with. After developing I noticed that picture was a double exposure and forgot about it.

Yeas later I was looking through the old photos and looked at that one again. That is when I notice something very odd about it. It was not a double exposure of the man sitting on the bed. It was a different man who looked a lot like him. They both were wearing robes. Both had dark hair and the other guy across the room was by him self. Then I looked back at the ghost guy and saw the differences.

The ghost had his legs crossed, the real one did not. The ghost had no name tags on, the real one did. The ghost had his arm bent with a book and the real on had his straight with no book. The ghost had his head looking straight on and the real man was looking to an angle. These were two separate people. But there was on one else there.

I sent this in to experts and they claim it is real. And that Polaroid cannot make double exposures. I am thinking the room was just another hospital room at the time and he may have died in that room. He looked eerily like the real guy sitting there, but if you look at the photo, you too will see the differences. I lost that photo in recent years during a move to my house now.

Then recently it brought its' self back to me. I still have the only photo I know that I posses of what I believe to be a real ghost

Other hauntings by mulder81

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mulder81, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
Mulder, you need to submit it as you submit your story with a note saying you'd like it attached to your story including its title.
mulder81 (16 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
How do you post a photo on here? I have it downloaded and ready to go but not sure where I can insert it at?
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
Please keep us informed! I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see the picture!
punkyXXmoi (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-01)
Im sorry to say this but I don't really understand the books part!

Hope your not that scared when it happens again! ❤
georgusgal (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
you should do a little part two and put the picture on the story or at least a link to the picture on it!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
I realy enjoyed reading your story. Too bad there isn't a photo to it but it sure was nice to read. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
I am sorry that you thought my comment was made in the spirit of an fight, dphoek.
The question was:who are the experts? I was giving examples of such experts. I really did NOT think that was an argument, or a fight for that matter. Sorry.
I tend to answer questions that I see posted, if I have an answer.
dphoek (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
Hi whitebuffalo and snailbug, no fighting please 😉 You're both right I guess... Expert can be a relative term if you put down the question as to what an expert actually means. That differs for every person I think. I think an expert is someone who knows what he's doing, can explain what he is doing and why and proves that what he does is or can be succesfull. You don't always need exper (t) ience for that. Others think experts are people who know a lot about something... Anyway, is the picture posted yet? I'm so curious!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
Though I feel that your comment was made sarcastically, and that you DID ask a rhetorical question, there Snailbug, there ARE photography "experts" out there who go through a wide range of training in order to do their job correctly.
A few examples of the experts I have heard used would be B.S. Photographic Engineering Technology, Photographic Experts from the L.A. Police Department's Crime Lab (and many other Police departments), A Photography Expert Witness (in Pasadena, California), and my personal favorite, ForensisGroup (The Expert of Experts) in Indiana.
In the case of all of these examples, "expert" is NOT a relative term, it is a fact backed up by at least twenty five years of experience dealing with separate types of photography "debunking".
Thank you.
Diyanuh (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Well this a great story first of all... But I do wish you still had the photo so some non believers cannot say its not true. I have one too: I was taking a picture so I could put it on my ivitation for my quinceanera (15 birthady party that's very important in my country) Well I took a few 15 (maybe more lol) but anyways my mom used a digital camera that costed like $700 so it must have worked good, so anyways my mom went to rite-aid to reveal them when she came back I was lookin through them when I noticed some orbs in a pic I took in my room they were all over my face about 2 or 3 of them. My mom would not accept it so I will put it on here when I expierince my first time useing the ouija board about next week, holy crap I talk a lot lol but anyways great story you should look for the pic to help non believers. Wish you well, bye
-diana
mulder81 (16 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
The experts I should say are just ghost hunters that have been in the biz for awhile, but your right that there are no real professionals. But is is said that polorides do not give double exposures. I will try and post it. It is an old poloride and kind of faded green tint in color. But I will try and scan it for you all. Thanks for the comments.
Nevadaghosthunter (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
I would like to see the photo too. It is right up my alley (ghost hunting).
Having a photo like that is considered the holy grail in ghost hunting circles. Post the photo to this website if you can.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Hello, I agree with jackets, that we want to see the photo if you found it.
SnailBug (61 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Who are "experts"? There are no "experts" on this type of thing that I know of. Of course, to some, "expert" is a relative term.
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Are you able to post the photo for us to view? I would love to see it. I think we all would.

Thanks in advance!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: