You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Spirit Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Girl

 

After posting my other story, I did research on the house. The history is not good at all. Later I was thinking about it when this strange light came on in my room. I got freaked out. In my mind I said "Show your self".

Well... It did. It was a little girl. She started giggling then this burst of light exploded in my room. I called my friend and told her about it. She was freaked out about it. I told my parents (my mom really) but she ignored me.

I came back in my room and there was a man sitting my desk chair. I froze. Then it got up and walked past me. It felt like a cold gust of wind blew past me. I walked over to my chair and it was also freezing cold. I thought I was just tired but it was only one in the afternoon.

I decided I would go back to playing World of War craft. But when I did the man appeared again and he looked angry to me. He ran over to the chair (by that time I was out of the room) and sat back down. When I went back in, he was gone.

Later in the night I heard someone calling "Mommy, mommy! Where are you?" I sat up in bed and my hair stood up on the back of my neck. I looked at the time and it was around 12m (midnight). I heard it again but then it started crying.

Being stupid I said in my mind "What's wrong?" Then the voice said "I can't find mommy... Can you help me?" I said I would try but how can you help a ghost find their mom? I mean, it's like trying to find a needle in a hay-stack.

Then this girl came into my room crying saying she couldn't find her mom. I was cold all over. I was stricken with fear and didn't know what to do.

After that, she vanished.

Other hauntings by Sparkie

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sparkie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
Its easy to find the ghost's mother, only problem is that you have to find out where the spirit girl's mother was buried.

Seriously,it can be anywhere, from graveyards to jungle to almost anywhere, even in the ocean!

There are too many places to find her mother, but try finding out the spirit girl's name (full name) first, then you can find her family name in the archives, then you can find her mother, if it's still there.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
I echo bloodandchocolate's question. Does this girl even know that she is dead?

If she does not know, then this might be as simple as explaining to her that she is dead and help her to cross over by telling her that her mommy is waiting for her on the other side.
bloodandchocolate (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
cupcake10132 is right, I think you should try your best to help her and comfort her, does she know she's dead? I've heard stories about spirits that still think they are alive, Ask her questions and become her friend, good luck 😁
naturegal201 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
I agree with cupcake10132 you should help her but should gain her trust good luck. 😐
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Keep digging for information. Knowledge is power, and the more you know-the more help you will be. Be careful who you communicate with. Sometimes you think you are speaking to a child, and it may not be. It could be demonic in nature. Keep that in mind. If it is a child, tell her to call out to her Mother with all her heart. If you are afraid to help her, don't do it. Things will eventually play out the way they are meant to. Only do what you can do. You do not say if this is a new experience for you or if you have been dealing with these type of things for most of your life. When did you begin to understand you were gifted with this second sight?...Blessings, Ghostseer
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Hi Sparkie! Well, to help her, just talk to her and ask her if she would like to be your friend. Try to gain the poor girl's trust before doing anything, then try asking her where she last saw her mommy, ect. I hope this helps:3 Also, very intresting. I envy you >:3 Ask the amn who he is or something like that. Try to become friends with these spirits. Be careful though.:3
Sparkie (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Lavender,

I would be interested in reading your experince. Just awhile ago I heard her crys but it still bothers me and I don't know how to help. Sometimes she won't show herself and other times she does but all in all, she won't let me get to close to her. I think she might be afraid that I will hurt her.
Lavender (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Hi Sparkie,

I had a similar visitation at night from a lost child. I will recommend for you what worked for me to appease the wandering spirit. First is to get over your fear, it is only a child after all (I know, easier said than done). Second, offer the child love and comfort, that may heal the loss it is hoarding and allow it to find peace. Otherwise, you may find the mother or some other spirit comes to gather her, most grateful to you for your caring and bravery.

I will post my experience soon, it was pretty incredible! ❤
Sparkie (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
dreamergal72,

The girl is around 3-7. She was murdered and travels between my house and the house across the street. And I did find out the background of the house. Awhile back a war took place around my area and a lot of soldiers were killed where my house is. So that could explain the men walking around here that I see and hear.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Hi, How old is that ghost girl that she looking for her mommy, I don't know about that man who look angry. Did you find the background.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: