You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demons In My Head

Real Ghost Stories

Demons In My Head

 

I'll start with my 1st encounter with an actual ghost figure. It was late, about two or three A.M. I woke up and went down the hall for a glass of water. As soon as I was going to turn on the light I hesitated because there was a black figure with a top hat on. I was very frightened and settled for some water out of bathroom sink.

A few weeks pass and I decided to check it out again in the dark. I noticed that there was a plant where the figure was standing (in the corner), and figured, hey maybe it was the plant and my fear went away.

About two months later I was suffering from a headache; so I took some Tylenol and decided to go to sleep. I could not sleep because I kept seeing letters and numbers and words randomly with my eyes closed as if they were projected on my eye lids. This was very weird to me so I kept opening them. When I would do so I would get the feeling something is watching me, I would see shadows outside my windows and heard weird noises.

I closed my eyes again, after doing this I saw a dark red figure with a bald head and his eyes were glowing as was his outer body, as I was looking at this figure (I could only see it from the torso up) with my eyes still closed something laid down next to me. I was on my right side facing my wall.

I immediately thought it was my friend who had left about an hour ago, and came back because he didn't want to walk home. I said "sup, why you just walk in my house like that man, go sleep on the couch." He never said anything back so I turned to my left and nothing was there. After that I was convinced something was there that I couldn't see. I slept in the living room for about 2 weeks after that.

About three weeks later I was sleeping on the couch because I found I could only sleep in my room while intoxicated. It was late so I turned off the television and decided to sleep. As soon as I close my eyes I see the same figure but even closer than before and he says "hey" in a weird voice. I got scared and decided this was enough and asked what ever it was to stop doing that. I was scared to close my eyes so I turned the television back on and fell asleep with it on.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Itsme, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

randle0121 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
hay I need help the short verion is I got woke up last night I was swetin bad and I couldn't move I could move my eyes that's it I had a shapless black shadow above my head I was scairdish but I passed out and I woke up this morning with 4 kind of deep scraches on my cheast I think it was a demonic beinng could someone please help me tell me wot to do or how to get rid of it
Zander (7 stories) (141 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-13)
Uh, oh...OK, mind-altering substances, and yes, alcohol is one, open the auric field of the body. The Theosophists did studies of this in the early 20th century. Some members among the Theosophists could see auras. My brother could, I, myself, cannot. Anyway, they would go to a bar and watch the auric fields of the people getting hammered. Holes would appear in their protective, auric shields. Waiting just outside their body would be entities, mostly, but not all, negative. They would see a person nearly passed out suddently "come to life" and say and do crazy things while they were witnessing the entities rushing into the holes in the auric field. Of course, the person who was invaded would have no memory of what he had said or done in that fugue. So, my friend, I promise I am not trying to tell you how to live your life but... Watch the combinations. Are you taking any pharmaceutical along with drinking? Any other substances? Naughty entities can be attracted to us when we overindulge. Now not all spirit contact that involves substances is negative. If you look into books by Carlos Castaneda, you will see where, for centuries, Native Americans used plants to connect to the divine. Castaneda told him that the shaman always told him to dige a hole in the earth and speak all of his worries into it--you know--anything that might come at him to "bite" him while he was in an altered state. Then to bury the "worries" in the hole before taking the substance. I would take a break from anything mind altering if this were happening to me. Then I would reconnect with the benevolent side of the spirit world and learn how to gain its protection. Say a prayer when you lie down to sleep and imagine a blinding white light envelopping you. Have a prayer handy for when/if anything bad ever appears again as well.
shebear (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-02)
I too experiance vivid picture, sounds and voices projected in my eyelids and my mind. But I can't keep my eyes closed because I sence a presence. This doesn't happen all the time but it has been on and off through out my life. A Chaotic minded person is said to be a target for demons. I find that drugs and alchehole act as a gateway that assists demons to get into our minds.
DarkMoonlightShadow (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
talk to it... Perhaps you can find info on your entity if it's still there...
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
If you have never experienced anything like this before (paranormal), you may want to think about recent incidences in your life. Have you been involved around any negative, bad,immoral,evil people (sorry-had to ask). You mention getting drunk. Are you alcoholic, or a social drinker?. At times of weakness, we are at our most vulnerable of finding something... Or someone-attached to you (ghost-demon-deceased family or friends). You are not helpless here. If this is starting to weigh on your heart, and you are not resting, getting drunk more. You need to ask "what is going on in my life?". Take back your power by making some changes in your life. Use the power of prayer, get rid of negative people, stay aeway from the booze for a while. If you are drinking too much, go get help. Problems with entities just get worse if you don't make changes. Be strong. Read more on my web page www.ghost-e.com to get more help. Feel free to write me at any time. I do this as a serive, no charge. I started the web page to help others. I Have experienced the paranormal since I was a little girl. Get started now, before it gets worse. If this is a demon, and I am not convinced of this yet, you gotta get busy. Let me know if you have any questions., Blessings, Ghostseer
Jfreekao (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
I agree with the other comments. Tell it to leave you alone, but not in a voice that is afraid. You must be firm and show no fear. Anyways, I know it's a bit stressing, but what did he sound like? Describe his voice.
carri (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
maybe your house is haunted. How scarey. Man say some prayers. Maybe move out.
AparitionKid (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
Wow I have seen some creepy stuff but this is crazy I would not want to be you in that moment, and by the way DO NOT WHATEVER YOU DO MOCK IT!
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
wait! Was his skin red, tatoo's all over his body, and he was bald? I think you just experience a fire demon!

God Bless
Karin
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
WOw sound spooky, Have you trying to talk like a real person to this thing what it want? If not you should try and have them leave you alone.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: