You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Aunt Stella

Real Ghost Stories

Aunt Stella

 

My Aunt Stella was a funny woman. She loved to smoke her cigarettes, and have a good game of cards with a glass of rum and coke. She worked in the kitchen of the children's hospital where I stayed for a burnt foot.

When I was 11, my Aunt Stella was diagnosed with brain cancer. She became very sick in that short period of time and was in and out of the hospital quite often. After I got home from the hospital she was readmitted because she became too sick to stay at home.

Aunt Stella was in the hospital for 4 months when she took a turn for the worse-she couldn't talk properly and slurred her words quite often. Two days later she said as plain as day "I see my dad and he's here to take me home".

On August 26th which is my birthday my aunt Stella slipped into a coma and passed away. A week after she passed away I had a vivid dream: My house was burning down and we had to get everything out. My aunt Stella was in the rocking chair and I told her that we had to go because the house was burning down. She said "it's ok I'll stay here, I'm ok, don't worry".

I woke up and in the corner of my room was my Aunt Stella looking as healthy as anything. She smiled and gave me a wave then she was gone. I thanked her for giving me that chance to say goodbye. I will never forget that moment for as long as I live.

Thanks for reading

Other hauntings by Ghostgirl24

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostgirl24, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Awhh;
That is so sad!

It is so nice that your aunt visited you!

Has she visited you any other times?

Take care! ❤
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
my little sister's name is stella... I loved reading that story because it was so sweet
lolita (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
nice story, I have heard that before people pass they see their oved ones that have already crossed over, they come for them. Hope to hear more from you. 😊
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
Awww! Soo sweet! That's wounderful that you said good bye! Soo sweet and wounderful. Uwaahh! I hope you have more pleasant and sweet experinces to tell soon.:3
punkyXXmoi (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-01)
uuuhhhh! What a cute story! I really like it! I have a cousin named Stella and then she fainted and we bought her to the hospital I hope she wouldn't passed away!
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-01)
Hi again Melissa;it's nice having you back with another heart-warming story! Like Leanne, I'm also happy to hear about family visits. It always amazes me to read about how the deceased would not hesitate to cross over for a final godbye!

Thank you for sharing.
Leanne (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-01)
Dear Ghostgirl24. Your story pulled at my heartstrings.

I love hearing stories of loved ones coming to visit before they go onto their final resting place.

I've had a few experiences with this and they sure leave a wonderful and lasting impression afterwards. 😊

Take care ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: