You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Campus Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Campus Ghosts

 

I go to school. It's like a college were there is a maximum of 300 to 400 students that go here. There are two dorms, one for the girls and one for the guys. The campus I go to used to be an old bible college. There have been occurrences of hauntings in some buildings here on campus in St Paul-I don't know the story on this place but I have seen a man in my room sitting in the corner just staring at me. This happened every so often.

There is also a building that the school which isn't used except for storage. There has been a history there that no one can seem to figure out. One night I was smoking and I was next to that building. I saw a man that was hanging by his feet I was not the only one who saw him.

After about a minute he vanished and was not seen the rest of the night although I have seen at least two more ghosts in that building: a woman in white with brown hair that just stared out the window-she was seen more than the man's ghost. That was freaky.

A couple nights later I was walking past the building when all the lights were on in the building but no one was in there. Then I noticed a little girl staring in the window from the 3rd floor but what was even creepier was that she disappeared after a man had stood behind her. She never showed her face again after that time...

There have been happenings on campus that are pretty freaky like I had a glass vase in my room and my room was freezing cold and it was spring. I set it on my windowsill and at 3:40am it flew off the windowsill and onto the floor shattered everywhere. I still ask myself why that happened but I told myself that I will never go near that building again.

I experienced a ghost in my room last night staring at me. When I opened my eyes it sat there for a brief minute and it disappeared. That is my story.

PS: Now there is no history of this school but again so weird that there are so many ghosts trapped here as well

Other hauntings by babygirlacm

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, babygirlacm, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ashpeete87 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-19)
I think we went to the same school... Did you go to the Job Corps in St. Paul? I went there from 2010-2011, and had plenty of weird experiences at that campus!
Secret_Dromouse (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-23)
Hello! I was just wondering what the name of it is called, I'd like to look at some old photos of the building to see if it fits a recurring dream I often have.
Secret Dormouse
Tripper (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
Perhaps if you could identify the school, someone here may be able to shed some light on the history of the place, people and events surrounding it?
doshiro (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
wow,,im also a college student and staying in dorm but here in the philippines. I also had experienced same as yours. Gud luck to us 😭
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
Very weird indeed... Well, try looking and searching the land. It could have been an old famr house or something. You really never know. My, so many hauntings. I don't blame you for not wanting to go near that building agian! But I would, with a lot of people to do some EVPs, take pictures, ect. Try to get some filmed evedence. Ask how and when those people died, who did what, and why they haunt the place and stuff like that. Maybe if you do that, you can get some answers. I'd help these spirits if they let me. But be major careful if you do! Blessings to you and good luck!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: