You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Man and a Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Man and a Little Girl

 

I was home one afternoon by myself, watching TV. I thought I had heard something in the kitchen, so I looked up and I froze... There stood a man that I had never seen before, yet he seemed very familiar to me. I couldn't move, or say anything. I'm not sure how long I sat there staring at this man, but the next thing I knew he was gone. My doors were all locked, no one could have come in. After that I saw shadows, and things out of the corner of my eye, but he never showed himself to me like that again.

Several weeks later I was at home with my parents, brother and niece and nephew. My dad and brother were standing at the counter. They wanted to show my mom and I something, so we looked in at them and carried on. Later that night, after everyone had gone, my mom and I were talking and she asked me if I had seen anything weird when we had looked in to the guys. I said yes, why? She said she had seen a little girl with long blonde hair standing between them smiling. I saw the same little girl. My niece and nephew were in the living room at the time, and look nothing like this little girl, so we know it wasn't either of them.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

CenterCore (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-14)
Hey Babe I thought I'd leave you comment on here, and say Happy (early) 1 Year Anniversary on the 21st ;) I LOVE YOU!
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-12)
Do you think the man and the girl are connected some how? But you said you recognized the man, but not the girl, that's so cool...
roxygurl79 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-16)
Awww, thank you Core ;) Hehehee To answer your question, I had never seen her before, or since. She didn't look familiar either.
CenterCore (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-16)
Dont worry Lori Ill make the ghosts go away :) One thing to remember is that ghosts always have something they want. Just try to figure out what it may be... Then maybe everything'll get better.
CenterCore (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-13)
Wow... Thats freaky. Have you ever seen the little girl before? Did she look at all familiar? I woulda freaked out seriously... Thats amazing...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: