You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Photos with Orbs

Real Ghost Stories

Photos with Orbs

 

I was flipping through photos attempting to find pictures to update my web site with. Take a look at what I found. The first set of pictures were taken by my husband on 2-3-06 at 9:33 PM within seconds of each other attempting to capture Diesel running. Take a look at the background and you will see our deceased dog's urn, Aspen, with a 3-ringed ORB around it.

Orb 1 Orb 2

The second set of photos is with Diesel relaxing. We noticed another ORB as it appears to be moving in the background. These pictures were taken on the same date of 2-3-06 at 10: 54 PM. The photos with the ORB was taken at 10: 55 PM.

Orb 3 Orb 4

These photos and more can be found on our site:

http://www.mikeandcatshowalter.com/News.html

We've been using this camera for a very long time, and this has never happened. We're continuing to look through all our photos to find anything else out of the ordinary. We'll keep you posted. I can also send hard copies of these photos if needed. Please let us know what you think.

Thanks,

Cat

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-24)
Although, because this was submitted early last year, I am pretty sure that you will not be commentin on my post or anyone else's for that matter. Here it goes, my opinion, I do not take orbs very seriously because they can be easily debunked or explained. However, the first two pictures do look like something that can easily be explained. The last two look authentic. BRAVO for capturing them!

SHELBY ❤ 😊
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-28)
spirits/ghosts live in most houses. Orbs are so interesting I have seen 3 altogether totally different to each other. I have seen 2 ghosts in this house and just heard the 3rd one which was a girl. Thanks for sharing your story with us. 😊
K66 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-15)
It seems to me like your spirits are attracted by your house. D:

Nice house. D:
Mathy (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-13)
am very confused. Which one is your deceased dog?

please explain clearly

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: