You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Angry Street Prostitute

Real Ghost Stories

The Angry Street Prostitute

 

Now, this was a first for me. I had been in Paris for a few weeks, and then it was off to Italy. I won't tell you the exact location. A few frightened priests asked me not to. They watch TV and they understand the power of the GHOST HUNTING community.

They have been trying to rid the area of Prostitute activity, forever!... It was explained to me. The poor women, they come from all over. Young and old, it doesn't matter. If there is money to be made, they can feed themselves and their family, for another day. It saddened me to hear this, but I needed to get back to the work at hand.

It was a business trip, and I had gone over with a few Fashion Models. A photo shoot had been organized, and we were waiting to meet with the clothing coordinator. The girls were bored, and sitting around an old, gorgeous statue. The shoot would be centered around the ancient piece. I was wandering around, watching the people watch us!.

When the shoot began, we attracted quite a large crowd, and a number of local folks stuck around to watch. Two priests wandered by, their eyes, filled with disapproval, but they stayed to watch for a while...

This amused me, and I wondered what they were thinking. The Models were young, beautiful, and scantily clad in form fitting, barely there fashion. The two priests kept whispering among themselves, and they seemed to scan the crowds, looking for someone?...I don't know.

The groups watching us kept changing. There were College students and old men, Families on vacation, and young women with envy in their eyes. I saw hyper, bouncing children, and angry grandparents, chasing them away from the barrier tapes. People came and went all day.

By six p.m., the shoot wasn't anywhere near ending, and I was tired and grouchy. My body was aching from standing, and my feet felt like they had grown to the size of concrete blocks. I needed a break, so I took a walk, away from the noise, the lights... The crowds.

It was then that I saw the men, coming and going, from a small space between two buildings... I was curious, so silly me, I went over and peeked down the dank and dark passageway. It was then that I realized where I was. Someone had mentioned the Prostitute trade in Italy, and I had seen it firsthand on the streets of Paris, but this surprised me.

Women were splayed up against walls, by men in various array of dress. I could see the purposeful acts of the women, giving themselves away to strangers, and my stomach churned in revulsion. They were there... Dozens of them, somewhat hidden in the dark, and I quickly backed away.

Embarrassed and repulsed by what I had seen, I hurried in the opposite direction. I was stopped by a shabbily dressed woman, and I could see, she had once been a lady of the night. This hag like image standing before me was most definitely a GHOST. She yelled to me, but I barely heard her. I found myself staring an apparition with over-made, garish red lips. Her frizzy, brassy blonde hair was pinned and loose, and messy... Her saggy breasts were visible beneath the thin material of her dress, and they hung out from the low-cut front. I looked away in disgust.

Even in this state of unrest, she was determined to get my attention. She raised her voice to me again... But I tried to keep walking. She stepped into my path again...

" Whar you goin' lady belle " she said." Do you like what you see?..."

And she lifted her skirt, exposing wrinkled arthritic white knees, and faded red stockings, rolled down to her ankles. She tried to grab me by my waist, but I dodged her bony, age spotted hands. Her voice was deep, like a man's. It sounded like the voice of an old woman, who had spent a lifetime smoking. Her age appeared to be mid-sixties? In a cruel sounding tone, she laughed at me as I turned away. Her voice carried with it a bitterness of a life lived in hardship. My heart sank for this lost soul. She was stuck here, and she was mean and nasty... And I couldn't help this one...

I hurried away, but she didn't try to follow. When I peeked over my shoulder, she was gone. This wasn't someone who had been kind in life. I can't help them all, and this GHOST, was not ready... I had a feeling it would take an eternity...

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Italy

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DaWebbyMan213 (2 posts)
-2
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
Woah, slapper!

Tbh you did really well to keep your cool and just manage to walk away from the ghost, slag, thing.

Hopefully if it lead a
Horrible sinfull unreligious life it
Deserves to never rest. Or maybe it was knee-jerked
Into prostitution for means of it's own e.g. Feed
The children e.t.c then I hope it find peace.

Webby x trust in the lord forever:D
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-16)
Paratam

I too have helped many spirits cross, not all of them willing. I have had a couple problems with crossings but only the ones where the spirit didn't want to cross over.

Those who are ready go willingly and go throw a type of one way street situation (thats the best way I can explain it)

On the other hand those who don't want to go for whatever reasons try to open a way back and so create a two way street. In that situation yes something may slip throw.

The last time I dealt with an unwilling crossing my BloodBrother and I almost died.

But then we were also messing with a vengefull Ute Shaman who was on a mission to rid His Peoples land of the White Tresspassers. That should give you an idea of how old he was. More on him once I can post more stories.

So Yes it can be dangerous if you mess with the wrong spirit but as long as you are only helping those who want to be helped there is no danger.

Oh and before anyone gets upset (though some will any way) I only sent back those who didn't want to go back because they attacked me first. I believe in avoiding Bad Things if at all possible but if they get in my face I fight back
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
I can not imagine living the horror that some of these women (and men, I am sure) do during and after life.

I do hope that one day this angry soul will find peace...

I will say a prayer for all of them,

God Bless!
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
poor lady...
I hope she (eventually) whent to a better place...

Great retelling thou

~Tora~
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
ParaTam, No, I have NEVER opened up a gateway to another portal unintended or otherwise. I have a strong spiritual connection and strength that flows through me, when I find I need to do a cleansing, or send someone on. I listen, I wait, and then when I am absoultely sure this Soul is supposed to be sent over, I do so, as I am lead to help. Remember, when a Soul is being helped across, it has little to do with me. Most of what I say?, the right words just flow through me. I guess I could say I am a working vessel for a more heavenly power at work. I may be the person standing there, but I take zero credit for moving them on. I feel safe, I feel loved, when I am sending them on, and I always end the session with prayer and thanks. Blessings, Ghostseer. Write me if you need more answers. I have been gifted all my life, and you can read more about me at my website, www.ghost-e.com
ParaTam (3 stories) (80 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
ghostseer -
In helping these poor souls to recognize their condition and move on, have you ever opened the portal and let something bad/evil through that you hadn't intended? I have heard this can happen, and, as a novice at it, have been cautioned against helping spirits cross over. Previous to hearing this advice, I had crossed over two spirits; the first was a little boy in my own home looking for his parents (see my first story) and the second was a tortured soul in a haunted insame asylum. I learned from a psychic months later that the little boy had found his parents and is happy. I have no such follow up for the other, and sometimes wonder. Both experiences were positive at the time, and I was told I was fortunate nothing negative happened. I just wondered if you have ever experienced anything negative.

Thanks!
Blessed Be, ParaTam
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
Yes, all over Europe, I was accosted by many Ethereal beings. Was able to help a few wandering Souls, but many of them were unable to accept, when I pointed out they were not of the living any longer...Blessings, Ghostseer
icescorpion99 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
Incredibly awful place for a sensitive. I would imagine there to be many more like the older woman you encountered and some on their way to the same destination, but like you said there are some that just are not ready. Thanks for another great story, heart wrenching as it was.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: