You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: 7th Floor

Real Ghost Stories

7th Floor

 

Way back 2007, I worked at the 7th Floor, MCC Steel Corporation as a Purchasing Assistant for about a week. Since the building is very old, I have heard so many stories about the ghost who haunts the whole department. On the third day of my work, during lunchtime I went to the Comfort Room, it was big and it has 4 cubicles. I chose the fourth cubicle. The moment I closed the door, I heard a FLUSH coming from the first cubicle.

It was really weird because I haven't seen anyone who entered the CR with me. Besides, if someone entered right after me, I would hear the door opens because it was really heavy. So, I went out and checked the first cubicle and no one was there, the scary part was, when I saw the water from the toilet bowl drained down like if someone FLUSHED the toilet. It scared the hell out of me and I ran as fast as I could. After that incident, I never went to the Comfort Room on that floor. This was one of the reasons why I quit the job.

My officemates told me that the 7th floor specially the Comfort Room was haunted by a ghost lady. Some employees including me saw a blood on the water tank. Even the reliance of the building was scared every time she went to the 7th floor and cleans the whole area. She said that she heard so many things and you would have a very eerie feeling when you're alone on that floor, even daytime. We were not really sure what is the reason behind all the haunting. All I know is I don't want to go back there!

Thank you for reading.

Other hauntings by eris29

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, eris29, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-30)
Some toilets flush by themselves. And are you sure that it was blood you found in the water tank? Did you encounter other scenarios aside from those you have mentioned?
aQua05 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-17)
yea, some toilets are broken and do flush without doing anything on it. But as what you have said, there's something wrong with that 7th floor. So my opinion is that maybe it was the lady in there? Trying to scare you? 😲
Thedarkchocolate (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
Whoa, that's freaky! I mean, yeah, there are toilets that automatically flush by themselves but what did it flush if no one was there? Excellent story. Very creepy. =O
JeffGhostbuster (9 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-03)
Our toilet sometimes flush by themselves there must be something wrong with the flush like ours! 😜 😜 😜
FraulineLecker (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
That happen to me before but I wasn't that scared because its just nothing compare to all my experiences but yeah! Some people would be frighten simply because they are not used to it! Thanks for sharing
arbsy (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
it must be quite hard for you especially for your job. Thank goodness I haven't exprienced such scary thing in our school comfort rooms... 😐
77believer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-27)
I found out which bathroom it was! It was the same bathroom! It was the bathroom in our hall 1st hall! (At our school we have 1st, 2nd, 3rd halls for each grade.) I went in the bathroom once, (not counting the time in Science all the girls in our class were filling graduates with water for an experiment.) and I noticed that something wasn't right about it. It was ultra dark looking, and freakily quiet. My best friend says she tries to stay away from that bathroom as much as possible, since her experience and the fact that she agrees about the darkness, and quietness. By the way I can't wait to try and submit the ghost story about what happened a few weeks ago.
charmcaster (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
Your story seems to be weird. But I already heard the same story many times especially on our school. If you don't want to believe, many of our family members already experienced wierd ghost sightings especially me. You should find out or ask about your building's history and check out if maybe the lady have an unfinished bussiness or matbe something happened when the building was under construction.

That's all I can help.
I wish you found a new job. ❤
77believer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-16)
This also happened to my best friend, but a little different. This time she didn't ask the girl's name, but the girl did disapear. The story is, (I wish she told which bathroom (s) these events took place.) one day she was in the bathroom and saw feet under a stall. It looked like one of her friend's shoes, but she wasn't sure. Well like I said, the girl somehow disapeared. Later, she asked if that friend it may have been had been in the bathroom that day, and she said no.mI'll bet these events happened in the same bathroom, since they're similar experiences.
77believer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-16)
This is what my best friend told me once. One of our other friends was in the bathroom at school and met a girl there. When our friend walked in she asked if anyone was there. There was. Antoher girl was in there and they introduced themselves to each other (my best friend forgot the other girl's name.) well when our friend was at the sink, she heard a flush. She turned her head to see the girl come out. She didn't. She checked the stalls and the hallway, but the girl was no were to be found. She didn't have enough time to leave either. 😳 wierd, huh?
Silly123 (19 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
I don't know what to say. Alot of people grow up around ghost stories etc... Always associate unexplainable incident with super natural - ended up scary themself silly, in your case, quitting the job.
eris29 (6 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
(KimSouthO)

Actually, I didn't panic at first. But when I passed through the other cubicles and saw the 1st one that was flushed on its own, that's the time I PANICKED! It was my first time to experience such incident.

Thanks and godbless!:)
eris29 (6 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
(Tonith)

Maybe... It could be... Not really sure but thanks a lot for the thoughts. If I realized that earlier, I won't quit my job. Hehe:)
eris29 (6 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
(girlie)

I won't go back there again! Even at that time, I will never go back and see if someone's or something needs help. Besides, I never saw anyone or an apparition. Hehe!:P

Thanks and Godbless.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-10)
I wonder if the tales that were related to you may have been the cause of your panic. We had a faulty valve in our tank and it would flush randomly.

God Bless!
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-09)
Again I have to agree with Ghostseer. I don't know about the blood thing but could be a number of reasons for that as well. Some people don't clean up after themselves so to speak. It could be as simple as someone with a nose bleed or a cut or scratch they were poking at before they decided to flush. Not saying this is the case it's just something to ponder before assuming its paranormal.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-09)
May be it's someone who was murered there. Maybe who should go back to see if the ghost lady needs help.
GIRLIE 😊
eris29 (6 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-08)
Hi Topscorer20! Most of the time, people encounter ghostly experiences when they're alone. But sometimes, we do experience some weird stuffs with our loved ones or friends too like me. Hehe!
eris29 (6 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-08)
well, you have a point there ghostseer... I thought of that too, but how about the blood on the tank? Even reliance can't explain about it... Anyways, thank you so much for your comment... I appreciate it a lot. 😁
Topscorer20 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-08)
I have always wondered why people encounter 'ghostly entities' when they are all alone. I am not a sceptic, I really do want to believe. I myself experienced a stange occurence once. But again I was alone, there was no one there to share the weird experience with.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-08)
Are you sure it was a Ghost you experienced?. Toilets do flush by themselves sometimes, water pressure, inner mech isn't set tight within bowl. My Grandparents had a crazy toilet that flushed at all hours of the night, but it wasn't Ghostly... Just time to fix the tank mech. Just a thought. Sometimes with stories/ rumors floating around the work place, and the idea of a haunting, this is enough to send you running...Blessings, Ghostseer

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: