You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Knock Knock Who's There

Real Ghost Stories

Knock Knock Who's There

 

My whole family and me went to our province in Ilo-Ilo for vacation. We stayed at my grandparent's house, where my mother stayed for 20 years of her life. The house was designed in a western style, very big, with a front and side porch and has a very big beautiful garden at the back. A good place to stay in during vacation. But this vacation went weird and unforgettable.

One night, my older sister went to the kitchen to wash the dishes while my 2 other sisters and I stayed in the living room to chat. After fifteen minutes she went back to the living room and asked us if anyone knocked on the back door. We all said "No". She went back to the kitchen and continued with her task. But after a minute, she went back again and angrily said, "For whoever knocked on that backdoor, please stop it. If I caught any one of you who tried to tease me, I'll make sure mom will know!".

We all looked at her and my oldest sister said: "No one walked outside just to knock you on the back door. We were all here, sitting in one place and we never thought of teasing you or scaring you! If you don't believe us, then, we will accompany you at the kitchen and wait for the knock again!". We all agreed.

We all waited. No one knocked. My sister was done in washing the dishes, we all decided to go to sleep. As we turned off the lights and walked to the hallway towards our bedroom, we heard a KNOCK! We all looked at each other and my oldest sister said, "Who's there?", no one answered. "I said, who's there?", no reply. One of my siblings rushed to my parent's room and woke them up as well as my grandma. During this time, us three were left on the hallway and waiting for the answer but ready to ran as well.

After awhile, my grandma and my father went to check the back door and the garden but there's no sign of human or an animal there. We all went to the living room and explained to my grandma and to my parents what happened. My grandma told us that the house was full of ghosts and many paranormal happenings occurred for the past decades! The house was built before the world war and it was said that throughout the years, the house was never empty with entities...

Our vacation ended with a SPOOK!

Other hauntings by eris29

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, eris29, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

leroyjones1234 (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-31)
After a 2 weeks of my grandfathers death he knocked 3x on our front door! And then I suddenly jumped and screamed like a girl to my mother (my mother was sleeping on the sofa that time) and then she was shocked and slap me 5x! That knock happens to me every night (also in the morning) but it only lasted for 3 days. My grandfather doesn't like me, I think that's the reason why he scared me for 3 days. 😭

I always get slapped by my mother for 3 days!
She was like 'BLOODY HELL SON I'M CAN'T YOU SEE I'M SLEEPING!?!?' then *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*! 😢
emiee (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-22)
Hi. Would you mind if I ask, where in Iloilo was this?thanks. I'm also from Iloilo, btw. 😊
eris29 (6 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
Hi Tonith!

I agree with your idea about this phenomenon.

Thanks for the info.

Godbless.:)
eris29 (6 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
(Ghostseer) , I don't think the wind can knock that loud at the middle of the night...don't you think?

Godbless...:)
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-09)
Knockings are a very common phenomenon among ghosties. It's also a very common phenomenon among poltergeists and teens with kinetic energy. Don't know which category your event falls in. It seems to me your culture is pretty steeped in the spirit world being that they take it with a grain of salt while having no trouble believing in it. Here in the states people are far more skeptical. Some are down right hostile about even the possibility but to me they are usually the ones that fear it most to be true.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-09)
Could it have been the wind?...As there were no other supernatural acts to follow the door knocking, it seemed a more rational explanation. Blessings, Ghostseer

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: