You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Kelly Joanne Bishop

Real Ghost Stories

Kelly Joanne Bishop

 

Our school is called St.Barts. We are now in year 6 and have encountered a few ghostly happenings in our time in the juniors. We have seen a plaque in our hall saying "kelly joanne bishop whom we all loved", and so we assume she died, of what, we don't know. The girls toilets is where we have had these ghostly happenings and no, we are not crazy because other people have experienced things like we are going to tell you.

When we were in year 5, we and a friend were sitting on the same table. First it got chilly around me, then it went around to my other friend and in the corner of my eye, I could just about see someone standing next to my teacher. Then in year 4, our friend was washing her hands, she looked in the mirror and a girl peeped her head around the last cubicle door and smirked. She looked behind her and nothing was there, so she ran out the toilets. In year 6, the last cubicle was locked but we were certain no one else was in the toilets at the time. Then one day, I was in the second cubicle and no one else was in the toilets but I heard someone walking around in the first cubicle. So us and our friends did a seance and we asked "kelly joanne bishop, if you are here touch someone, turn on the tap or show your self". When we did this, funny enough, it worked and the tap turned on.

We would appreciate it if you told us your thoughts

Chloe and Yasmine

Other hauntings by toastymarshy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Yaz123 (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-21)
I have encountered things myself. I heard a voice calling my name. I just froze on my bed and dived under the bed covers. I didn't know what to do. I am only in year 7 myself. Just try to be good friends with Kelly,
Love Yasmin xx
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-06)
I think this is a lovely story. Perhaps Kelly Joe liked being at the school especially well and did not get to finish her business there. I find it heart warming that she is sharing with you that she is still present.

it would be very interesting if you could do some research one Kelly, maybe even at the school library and see what exactly occured with her. It may give you some hints as to what is occuring now.

God Bless!
guest (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
That happened to me, I tell you its a lovely thing to experience in the long run. Me and my friend had heard whispers in our ears saying play with me or bad things will happen. We were to scared to move, we just stood frozen for about 5 minutes.
the next day I asked my parents and they said a young child named sarah had dissapeered and was found dead months later, no one new how she had died. She didn't have many friends. So me and my friend asked her to send us a sign if it was sarah. Well she did, she threw my mirror across the wall and it smashed into a thouusand pieces. She was our friend for a long time before just dissapearing and never coming back again. Me and my friend were really sad for her leaving, she was a really great spirit.
but we new she had crossed over and was okay.
so I would not be scared just try to communicate and be friends with her, trust me I think you will find that good things always comes out of scarey things.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: