You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hospital Trip

Real Ghost Stories

Hospital Trip

 

At the moment, one of my close family friends is in hospital with bowel cancer. Her name is Tracey. She had surgery five days ago, they thought she only had one tumor, but when they opened her up, they found two. They successfully removed them though.

Three days ago, my mum and I drove to hospital to visit her. The hospital is called 'Royal Prince Alfred Hospital' in Sydney, Australia. The entrance of the building is really old, but the main wards are fairly new.

As soon as I walked through the entrance, I got a load of visions come to me, just images of women in old nurses uniforms walking around past me, as if they were workers there, it was really strange.

On the way home, we stopped at a set of traffic lights; people were waiting to cross the road in front of us. I saw a couple, and a little girl who was around 6 or 7. She was carrying a loaf of bread, and had it slung over her shoulder. She had short brown hair, waiting to cross.

My mum commented on how pretty the lady was, she was blonde, and was very pretty. I then said to my mum 'Isn't that girl too young to be by herself?' I was meaning the young girl. My mum didn't understand what I was saying; she thought I meant the blonde lady. 'What do you mean?' she said to me.

'The little girl... Walking behind the couple' my mum said she couldn't see any little girl, even though she was walking about half a meter behind the couple that my mum was talking about.

I am positive I saw this little girl, and if she was really there, my mum would have seen her, as she was walking so close to the couple.

After the couple and the little girl had crossed the road, the couple turned to the right, but the little girl walked straight, and vanished before my eyes.

Other hauntings by courtneyOMGG

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, courtneyOMGG, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Elouiselou (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-28)
That would have been really creepy. I know how you feel with seeing thing's that have happened or are going to happen because that has heppend to me and it gives you this really odd feeling after woods if you get what I mean.

Anyway thank you for sharing
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-03)
Haha, it was pretty creepy!
And I think it's trendy, clothes and cafe wise.
But yes it sure is the prostitute central 😜
EmmaH_lou (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-30)
wow. I woulda been crapping my pants to see a little girl just vanish like that. But espically in newtown. Lol and courtney newtown has never and will never be 'trendy', it is the prostitute capitial of nsw.lol.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
KimSouthO -
This is the first time that I have actually seen something so clearly.
I have had other experiences though, they're all posted up in stories.
Thanks for the comment,
Take care
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
rhodes68 -
Well, I do remember what she was wearing.
She had brown pants on, they looked kind of like jeans, and a brown teeshirt on.
My mum believes everything that I see hear or feel, because she used to when she was my age.
The area we were driving in, is actually where my mum grew up! I know that it WAS, back then, considered one of the poorer areas of sydney, it's called Newtown. But now it's really 'trendy'
:)
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
Sounds like a very active and nerve racking day for you.

Do you have these types of occurances often?

God Bless!
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
I forgot to ask you two things: What did the girl wear, can you recall?

How does your mom and, in general, family respond to your unusual ability to see a little further than the obvious?
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
Welcome back courtney and thanks for another great story!

Like ghostseer said, you do sound quite "gifted". I sometimes wonder if we "see" because we have the ability/skill to see or whether we see those images because they "choose" to reveal themselves to us... Or maybe a little bit of both. I hope it didn't sound confusing 😊.

The image of the little girl carrying the loaf of bread home rings "older community" to me-the type of community where people felt safer living in and sending their children for a short trip to the baker's. I used to do that when I was little but I doubt I'd be sending my child out there today.
MitchTheWetSprocket (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
That's really cool, Courtney!
Keep updating with cool stories!
You have a gift. 😁
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-10)
Thankyou for your comments guys 😊
My mum thinks I have a gift too, she did when she was younger, and so did my grandma, her mum!
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-10)
Sounds like you have some very special gifts!, You sound like me!...I see ethereal images and past eras-go marching on by me all the time. I am used to it though. Been experiencing it all my life, and over forty years now. There is so much to learn about this gift, and it's better to understand there is power in knowledge. Educate yourself and it will help you to know yourself better. You can check out my web page for more information about these gifts. I started the web page to help others like myself, and just to answer those nagging questions about the otherworldly. Blessings, Ghostseer
HazzardSyndrome (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-10)
woah, just goes to show unexplained things can happen anywhere. I was a little skeptical until you said she vanished right in front of your eyes! Spooky
Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: