You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Dreams As A Warning

Real Ghost Stories

Dreams As A Warning

 

I can't remember the last time I posted a story but that is not to say that all has been quiet. Far from it! My night time visitor is still there, along with another one, Yes he has an accomplice now hahaha, laugh I may but truth be said, the accomplish is there all day everyday and has me running out of rooms in my home not to mention I have been hearing weird noises at work and heavy breathing.

For those of you who had read and commented on my story re-occurring dreams you will obviously know what I am talking and going through.

Last night, I thought I would hit the sack early I have been very tired on the late and I took myself to bed at 930pm. My son was watching the MTV awards so I felt safe as there was loads of light coming into the bedroom and my kitten for the first time after a long time slept next to me. As I walked into the bedroom I was overwhelmed by fear. I could feel someone in the bedroom with me but again I shrugged it of due to the fact I was tired. I got into bed and closed my eyes, I tossed and turned for what seemed like hours. Inca (my kitten) had decided he would go to the end of the bed and go to sleep there, which pissed me of big time as I was overwhelmed with this feeling of fear practically bricking myself and it seemed to be getting worse.

I managed to get comfortable or I thought I did lying on my stomach with my arm under my pillow, closed my eyes, thirty seconds later I was laying on my side, staring out the window, ten seconds later I was on my back with my hands behind my head, gazing at the ceiling. I don't know if I was asleep or awake, but I found myself on my side thinking of my night time visitor but I opened my eyes and I was laughing, an evil laugh, which freaked me out. I moved my legs under the duvet to make sure Inca was still lying there on the bed. He was thank God. The feeling of fear was strong and I found myself looking around the bedroom and out of the window. The time on the clock showed 2230pm...

Not sure as I said, if I was asleep or awake or both,

I was woken up by Inca (my kitten) trying to bite my hand. I sat up in bed and told him to stop it as I had to get up for work in the morning. He ran to the end of the bed and curled up. I got out of bed, and walked towards Inca, I was just about to stroke him when his little paws grabbed my hand, his mouth opened and he went to bite my hand. My sweet kitten was a vampire, he was changing colour, he was turning black, his teeth were really large and pointed and his tail grew, I tried to stay calm and get him to release my hand but to no avail, with the kitten hanging of my hand I started to walk out of the bedroom all the time avoiding that fatal bite.

I walked into the hallway and found myself in a cinema, I slowly walked up the stairs and looked at all the people sitting there watching a film and I whispered to Inca "go and get them not me", she would not let go of my hand, I don't know how I managed to loosen the grip but I ended up literally throwing her on to this man and I ran. I could not find an exit door, I was in a panic, thinking the kitten would be coming for me, there in front of me were three doors, I went through one, it was the wrong door, I ran back in and down some stairs, there was another door I had no choice but to go through, or otherwise it was back up the stairs and I would be dead, I pushed the door open and ran through it, the door slammed shut behind me. I was outside it is snowing pure white snow, thick flakes, falling fast, my friends come over to get me, we where waiting for you, where have you been, I am being escorted to a house, a house that looks so familiar so safe and warm.

I opened my eyes to the wind singing my name which is something I have never encountered. It was not seconds after hearing my name, I heard the nails scrape across the garden window. I lay in my bed for what at that time seems like an eternity listening and hoping that it was just my imagination. I listened and listened, my heart was in my throat I could hardly breath. I moved my feet around the bed praying Inca would be asleep and he was.

Without looking at the window, I sat up and looked on the bed to see if the kitten was there, he was, but I did not for the first time want my kitten there I was terrified, I jumped out of bed and walked out of the bedroom. I went and sat on the toilet seat for 10 minutes or so, going through what I had just seen and what it meant. I actually wanted to throw up I was that scared, and my head kept spinning.

I eventually plucked up the courage to go back to bed, Inca was still on the bed, I was scared to touch her or have her near me but I let her sleep, I put the radio on but I kept my eyes focused on everything else but the window. The scraping noise had stopped. There was an urge for me to light the candles and fall asleep why the candles were burning, but something told me not to. I got back into bed and as soon as I put the duvet on me I heard someone get up of the computer chair, my heart started to beat really fast, it was also difficult for me to breath, I just lay there hoping that I would not have a panic attack, I listened to a few things being touched and moved and then dropped on the shelf, I don't remember what happened after that but the last time I looked at the clock it was 130am.

I don't know if dreams carry messages but on the late I have been dreaming about cats & kittens a lot, there is the pure white kitten, the blue kitten with the unknown presence that keeps coming back to haunt me.

These dreams and feeling of fear are coming strong and fast, I am overwhelmed with fear, I jump even walking in a crowded street. So what do you all think? Is he back but harming me in different way or are my dreams a warning and if so warning of what.

Other hauntings by Surya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Surya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

miss_amos (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
what I thought was really funny in your story is the part where you said it really pissed you off when your kitten went end of bed lol lov it
laylow13 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-23)
Well, some dreams can intrupert that what is going to happen in the near or distant future. Maybe your going to get attacked my a cat. Idk, but maybe this "person" is trying to scare you in your dreams, then when your on the streets walking your so over welmed that... Your own fear is eating you alive by a dream and or just a nightmare, which in some cases these ghosts can do... I hope you find help.
I send you the best of luck with this overwhelming with fear. Trying to over come it ❤
DixieChick101 (4 stories) (53 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-19)
This is a dream? I thought this wasn't a site for dreams as we can not tell what is a dream or fantasy?
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Hey Luca,
It is so nice to know that one can make people laugh of loud. At least I bought you a little happiness and laughter even if it was for a few minutes. 😉
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
"The story you wrote about your cat being a vampire was gay!"

That's priceless. Had me laughing out loud for a few minutes.

The admins should totally create a Wall of Shame for these comments. 😆
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-22)
Well, it seems Menie is now added to the list of "harrassed" posters! What a pity that certain individuals have nothing better to do with their free time!

I know you must be very upset but it's not worth it Menie. Just do what I do as I've also been on that list. Read it, have a sip of your coffee,tea, whatever your preference and ERASE it.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
😆 Good Form, Hoochler. 😉 I do think the ant definition is a bit more entertaining.

Any of the moderators would have stricken a comment such as that one from these pages (that one I personally left as it was a comment BY you, about an e-mail YOU received.) But we CAN NOT protect e-mails. Keep the site friendly guys, bantering is one thing, full out being disrespectful can lead to a bit more that just a few wagging fingers.
Thanks again.

So sorry, Surya
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
Surya,
I apologize I did not see that comment or as a moderator, I would have deleted it. I for one apologize for the petty behavior of that indivdual.

Listen to whitebuffalo. This site is for all of us that want to share, have comments and/or help with stories.

As you and whitebuffalo have mentioned, I have received rude comments as well.

That is not what the true members of this site are about.

If and when an individual has constructive criticism, that's different then rudeness and harsh words.

Again, please do not let the actions of a few ruin the object of this site for many!

God Bless!
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
Yes, and that goes for all of you recently hatched worker ants too (OK, I had to look up callowness, and thought the ant version was a more interesting definition then "immature and inexperienced"). 😜
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
You, too, Surya?
Wow, I thought I was the only one that got rude e-mails. In fact, usually when I answer them here on site, it seems to cause a few disturbances.
Maybe I should try your approach next time. Then there would be no question as to why I made the "odd comments". Well, when it comes to THESE types of comments.

People, whoever you are, let us all try to be a bit more mature, shall we? If you have such a comment to make, why do you not just say it OUT LOUD in the privacy of your own space and leave us to our e-mails? Do not invade our spaces with your callowness.
Thank you.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
From: sarena roy (ninjas_rule94 [at] live.com)
Medium riskYou may not know this sender. Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: 21 November 2008 18:30:43
To: menie_6 [at] hotmail.com
The story you wrote about your cat being a vampire was gay! It doesn't seem that logical and your cat wouldn't turn into a vampire ok? That is also unlogical. So if you have better stories then that one I would like to read them!

This message was sent to me regarding this story. I find this quite rude and it upset me as well. I do not know who this person is but I do not submit my stories to receives insultive emails. 😢
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
Hi Chris,
Thank you for reading my story, it is enough that you read my story and leave your kind comments.
Efharisto Chris
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
Hoochler
I have no dealing with the Occult or anything dark. I have no idea why these dark presences are following me, why they taunt me, but it all stems back from my last visit to India. The story is there should you wish to read it. Now talking about aura, my aura is very ill at the moment, I actaully have holes in it and am working on closing these holes. It is taking me longer than anticiapted but it is soemthing I must do quickly.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
DeviousAngel
Thank you for reading my story and the suggestions, I have all the protection up, but I know this is not enough I sense it.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
Hi Surya! Its so nice to hear from you again. I wish I could help you on this one but I don't think I realy can. I would listen to Tammy I think she said it best. I only hope you can get a peacful night of sleep. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
Surya,

I would not worry about your cat at all. The spirit (s) are just using the cat to better play upon your fears and take away a source of solace from you.

This entity (or group of entities) is/are working to wear you down. They are using fear (well, really terror) as their primary weapon of choice. Know that the terror you start to feel immediately upon walking into a room does not have its origins from you, it is being projected onto you via a thoughtform. All the terror that you feel is being sent to you artificially from these spirits via thoughtforms, not being generated from your own brain for a legitimate reason (i.e. You are not being attacked by a lion or something else real that would justify real terror). Understanding this important distinction will form the genesis of any successful bid to separate your self from their influence.

If you understand the simple ways that thoughtforms work you can start to defend against them. You can also learn to launch your own thoughtforms against the offending spirit (s) if you want to.

If you want practical ideas on how to harden your aura (that will go a long way towards protecting you against thoughtforms) and to understand what a thoughtform is and how they work, look up my profile. Properly hardening your aura should also work to protect your dreams from being influenced by these spirits as well.

This type of problem seems to come up so often, I have just put down what I know in my profile versus blasting it into all the posts that have this type of activity going on.

Do you know why these spirits are attracted to you? Have you been dabbling in the occult or do you have any occult possesions (maybe not even owned by you but are around you)?

I hope you find this information useful.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
It sounds to me like your spirit visitor is trying to remove your defenses by scaring you with the one thing that makes you feel safe: your kitty. Don't worry, she's not evil. I would say try taking a warm bath or shower before bed, have some aromatherapy in your bedroom, and before you go to sleep, make sure that you say out loud that you want your rest and if your spirit guest is going to terrorize you and your family, that he and whatever other buddies he has are not welcome in your home. I would try a Dreamcatcher too... It worked for me!

Warmest blessings for you and your family,

DA
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-16)
I understand completely, I have been there at times, but FOR YOUR FAMILY... You have to find the resouces within yourself-to fight back. Get mad, demand they leave... Take back your life, your home. No matter what you are feeling, you have to do this for yourself. You deserve to live in a peaceful, non entity ridden environment. Have you done a cleansing? Etc? Recently?...Blessings, Ghostseer
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-16)
ghostseer

It is so easy saying stay strong, but when these entities attack those who are close to my heart, my defences are down as I am trying to protect them, the last 4 weeks have been really unbearable, it is like a wave of darkness has been thrown on me, not just for me but my loved ones, I know I have to protect those who are being attacked and when I do this I leave myself open to the attacks which I have been unprepared for lately. My nights are getting restless again,
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-16)
I am in agreement with rhodes68. Stay strong. Don't give in to fear, and fight back with all you have within you. Do not allow this experience to cause you to sink in despair. This makes you more vulnerable to night time attacks. This is what "they" strive to do. The weaker you become, the easier to wrap around your spirit. Hang in there-Blessings, Ghostseer
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-16)
I am sorry I have no idea what it warning is about and yeah I have cat too she is a vampire too She always bite and scatch the heck out of me all the time she don't like anybody but me and my mother.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-15)
I totally agree atherfee, but I feel my defences against protecting myself are weakening as he is in the bedroom and makes his presence known by touching things in the bedroom and dropping things. Atherfee you are right there is more than one energy, I sense four one is a woman whom I am unsure of yet.

I won't give up atherfee. 😊
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-15)
Menie welcome back although coming back with more experiences of that sort do not make a happy reunion.

Inca shifting shape, the dreams, the footsteps, the noises in the garden and the scratching on the windows-all that sounds more like you're being "toyed" by the same energy although I will once again suggest that it might not be one single energy.

When all goes quiet for some time and you start enjoying your good night sleeps, there come the noises, there come the visions. It's as if your visitor has not really left but is, instead, lurking in the dark, weighing the battle.

It is your fear and surrender this entity wants but something is blocking the way for some time now. Why? Simply because you have no bruises or physical attacks in the middle of the night.

It's as if the game has shifted and he now attempts to weaken you by terrorizing you. He invades your dreams, he becomes a noise, a shadow but he hasn't come closer than that, I hope.

Regardless of the fear, regarless of the fatique, cling on to this protective wall you've raised between him and you and have faith that you will sustain the blows.

Don't give up!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: