You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Archeries Forest Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

The Archeries Forest Haunting

 

Me and my mate Casey were out at our regular hang out place, The Archeries, a place with a park and a dark forest on the right. We were out at the park and casey really needed the toilet. The quickest way home was through the forest. We had never gone through this way because of the scary stories that go around and me and casey were nervous. When we were half way home and in the darkest bit of the forest, we heard a rustle close by. We both turned to look but nothing was there, so we carried on walking. When we heard the sound of a twig snapping, this time I looked all around and into a bush. When I turned around again casey was gone! I was so scared to be on my own, but more scared for casey, where did she go, who had taken her? I started running, looking behind me, when I ran through something like a cold patch of air. I looked around and saw casey, face white and looking terrified. I looked to the right and saw it, a ghost! We ran all the way home and haven't forgotten that horrid day.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-17)
Dear miffy94, That sounds like a forest I would avoid if I had to hurry home to use the toilet. I doubt if I would have made it. I might have turned the white ghost yellow. No toilet paper either, ugh! :)
miffy94 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-16)
yes I know, me and casey havent been in there since, it was weird because I could have sworn it was a ghost, all pale but you could make out the shape and features
thanks
miffy
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-15)
I think that it is haunted, although you should do research to be sure...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: