You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spooky In-laws' House

Real Ghost Stories

Spooky In-laws' House

 

My husband and I just started living together in their old house in Novaliches, Quezon City (a small town, part of Manila). Since we couldn't afford to live on our own at that time, we had to live with my in-laws. We stayed in one of the bedrooms, which was located in the rear part of the house and wasn't really part of the main house.

One lazy afternoon I was watching TV in the living room with my husband's cousin, who was living with us. I suddenly saw from my peripheral vision, a very fast-moving black figure in the kitchen. It was one of those moments where you just shrug off and think it's probably just your imagination. Then my husband's cousin suddenly asked me: "Did you see that?" And I turned to her and asked: "Saw what?" And she replied: "That thing that just sort of flew by in the kitchen?" That was when it hit me, it wasn't just me. I wasn't making it up in my mind. That incident was forgotten after that, we didn't really talk about it because we had to live in that house. We didn't want to scare ourselves silly.

Another spooky incident was during one of those nights when my husband had to work the night shift. When this happens, he usually would tell me to sleep in the maid's room. He knew how scared I get when I had to sleep in our room alone. So that night, my pillow & blanket tucked under my arm, I went to sleep in the maid's room with the maid and my husband's cousin. I knew I was half awake, half asleep when I saw a little girl. She had shoulder length hair, she had bangs, really cute, she wore a white "sando" (a sleeveless top), yellow shorts & flip flops. She was looking at me intently, and I was just looking at her too. What shocked me was when she asked me: "Bago ka lang dito?" (Are you new here?) Her spirit (or whatever you would call it) must've been staying in that house for a long time. And yes, she was right, I was the newest member of the family at that time.

Other hauntings by PatisMalagu72

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PatisMalagu72, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-13)
That was a very interesting experience PatisMalagu72-thank you for sharing!

It definitely sounds like the "little girl" was accustomed to the "visitors" in what she very likely considered her own space. She also sounded like she didn't mind sharing that space with "the others". I wonder if she knew she was dead and if she was seen by others as well.

Sometimes spirits or ghosts choose the ones they reveal their presence to. Maybe you were that "special one" that night.

Thank you
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-12)
it sounds as if the little girl hd an attachment to the home or someone in the home.

Did anyone else in the family ever mention this little girl? Did she resemble any of the family members?

Thank you for sharing with us,
God Bless!
eris29 (6 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-12)
Hi PatisMalagu72!

Just a thought about the girl, maybe you're in a sleep paralysis state. Most of the time, during this stage, you hallucinate such things... Or maybe not? Hehe.

Godspeed...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: