You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Can't Wake Up

Real Ghost Stories

Can't Wake Up

 

I dreamt about a young girl a few years ago and lately have been remembering it and her. So this young girl is at a candy shop and speaking to a woman. Then next she's walking along a path. The atmosphere is fine and perfect. But with a hint of doubt, like you know it will go all wrong. Along the way she walks past a graveyard.

Then next minute she's running away from a few men and the woman she was talking to in the shop. They are all roughly middle aged.

She just can't seem to make it there, because there was something in the candy at the shop. A drug maybe. Her body feels heavy.

I can feel her fear, I know what's going to happen because in the dream I see it all from her point of view but also as a bystander.

She's running to her secluded family house.

It's in the middle of nowhere. There's crops so a farm maybe. Wheat. Strong smell of wheat. So later in the farming year when it's hotter.

She never made it there.

The men catch her and the woman ties her up then one pulls out a knife.

The last thing I hear is the tallest and darkest (not color of skin but just generally dark) man's cold voice, "And her hostage note was written while she was being cut up."

Then it's all black and she's gone.

But after that dream I began seeing it while I was awake, but only scrapets. Pieces. I'll be in class and see it now. It's scary.

Now I tried to think of this as a dream, but when I began seeing the 'visions' more frequently I knew it wasn't. I even saw it just before writing this.

Anyone know what's happening?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lemures, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hippityhop (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-13)
Maybe it could be a Past life you could be seeing or something else...
StrawtotheBerry (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Something similar happened to me this very week, but I never dreamt it; I saw it while I was awake. A young adult was going home from a party, and got killed. We found her.

~Carmichah
SkysMama (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-11)
the spirit of the girl is sending you messages through your dreams. She needs your help in some way
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
Back in when I was in 5th grade I had aton of that happining where I knew I had done something but never done it I had freinds who said it may be a vision from your past life the scary thing is in one of the visions my arm was cut of it was creepy that hasnt happened sciece 5th grade though.
tricia889 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
Maybe its a premonition of the future, or perhaps a glimpse of your past. Do you believe in past lives? I've had a regretion done, and it's interesting, anyway I saw my death, but wasn't scared by it the way you are. Hmmm. How do you feel about this little girl? Is she someone you feel you know or a complete stranger?
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
wow I run into you a lot lately that was a odd vision you had. Have you read any of my stories
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
I think this girl is trying to get her message out through you. I can relate to you with the visions; for example: I was about to go in the shower one night when all of a sudden I saw a old house with two maids walking down one of the porches. I've never seen this house in my life though I looked at the surroundings and it looked to be where one of are historical houses are in the town I live in. Anyways the vision stopped their so later on I looked up my towns history. Turns out it was the historical building but before it was redone.
Hope you get all the questions you're looking for!
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
it may have been just a dream but you kept expeirecing it so I would have to say maybe you must do domething to stop soemthing from happing.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
That sounds really frightening. Perhaps you're seeing the story of a spirit, or perhaps it's a premonition. Keep your eye on the news headlines and please be safe, just in case!

Blessings,

DA
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
That was a very interesting story. All that you have described all point to how one is feeling in daily life. I mean take the Wheat - A reminder from the unconscious, which tells us that abundance and prosperity is in our nature, as is rebirth of psychological, emotional and spiritual type. The Killing - may represent purification and the healing process, look inside" and make attempts to increase your self awareness and your spiritual identity.

Visions can appear really ugly as yours has to you, but there is always something behind it.

I hope this makes sense.
tvdude1230 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-15)
well...the dreams and visions could have been someone or something from the FUTURE that's telling you to save that girl from them and he/she/it chose you to tell 😨
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-15)
There's something about the way you describe the vision, the smell of wheat, your focus on particular images that has me convinced lemures.

Also the fact that the images now "follow you" at day time has me a little worried. There's some sort of urgency in the persistence of this vision. I'd try to focus more on the smells, the landscape of the scene and try to understand the time of year as well as the location if I were you. Start taking a few walks around the place, see where your intuition's leading you...
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-15)
Is THIS the only "clear" vision you have had? Did you recognize any of the people or the PLACES in this dream?
Thank you.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-14)
Hi SOund like you have visison that you seening what will or had happen, I almost had that like what happen when you seen something will or already happen.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: