You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp: The Dead Speak - A Port-a-potty Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Evp: The Dead Speak - A Port-a-potty Ghost

 

You may remember from my last story, that on 10-02-2008 we performed a Joint-Investigation of an old County Home and Lunatic House. We captured a lot of evidence from that investigation. I will share more. On 10-18-2008, that same County home had a Halloween / Fall Festival at night. You know the type. Cider Making, Hay Rides, group tours of the facilities. Since that was a few weeks after the Investigation, I thought it would be a good idea to bring my recorders and do some follow-up EVP work.

Most of the night was unfruitful in the EVP department. However, something a little different happened that I would like to share. Way out back of the facility they had two "Port-A-Potties" set up in the pitch dark. They had these small lanterns "Wire Tied" to the interior for light. It did not give off a lot of light. Very dim. My wife and youngest son were walking / "strollering" to the front of the Museum, while I cut to the right to use the "John". My Sister and Her husband were also there that night. Nobody was around the PAP (Port-A-Potty). I went in and was going #1. All of a sudden, and very loudly, I heard "I SSSEEE YOU". It sounded snakelike and deep. Like it was trying to scare me. It sounded like it was right next to me while I was "Doing My Business". I laughed and said "I Hope Not". I thought my Brother-in-law had snuck up to the PAP and said it in the vent.

I had my digital recorder in my pocket. I finished up and stepped outside to find my Brother-In-Law. Nobody was around!. I pulled out my recorder and said "Say it Again". Watch the video to find out what happened next. I think it was funny that a spirit chose that location to make itself known.


EVP: The Dead Speak - Captured Outside of a "Port-A-Potty" - The best free videos are right here

Ps. After the recoding was finished I walked way up to the main building to find my Brother-in-law walking out from a 20 minute tour. I said were you out by the PAP? He said, no just coming outside...

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-05)
I'm curious to know if she had spoken to you before inside the Lunatic House or in a cemetary, and if you identified who she was. Could she be the one with the "I hate you" message?

Did you ever go back to try and contact her again? I'd like more on this one.
jbruce1983 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Lol...thats too funny. There are always non believers out there but real or not... Its funny.
ilikespirits (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-28)
haha "say it again" "i see... I already talked to you!" I love ghosts with a sense of humor. Thanks for uploading!
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
rhodes68 - I think that one is kind of funny. Heck of a place to "Meet" a ghost...lol
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Welcome Bob and thanks for the EVP! Sounds like you had a "teaser" near by. Whatever the case or the spirit's purpose it still freaked me out!
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
courtneyOMGG - LOL. I did not really see her. I was just messing around. You can tell I was serious from my comment "Say it again", then Joking on "I see you too". At that point, I thought maybe it was in my head. I knew it wasn't though. Thanks for commenting!
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Succubussed - You can believe or not. Don't care. Just playing around with the movie maker.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
I'd believe this a lot more easily if you hadn't doctored the audio with the extraneous sound effects.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Oh my! This is so clear! Its amazing, how you manage to capture so much EVP.
She sure does sound like she is happy, but once you say that you see her, she sounds a bit shocked! 😜

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: