You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: A Christmas Cleansing Story

Real Ghost Stories

A Christmas Cleansing Story

 

This happened a few short years ago. I had been invited to a wonderful, but small gathering of family and friends. We would be celebrating the holidays together, and I was happy.

As soon as I entered the residence, I was assaulted by an onslaught of muddy air. It was like walking into thick air. As it was, I was draped in festive sweater and slacks. I started to sweat immediately, and I started to feel a bit woozy. I hate it when this happens, because I have to keep smiling... Pretend nothing is happening.

I was becoming increasingly uncomfortable, and I felt my night time glasses-sliding down my nose. I wear these big old glasses-so I can see. Getting older has its negatives, but I refuse to go in for eye surgery. Yes, I have tried contacts, but they are more uncomfortable than the glasses. I'll just stick to looking goofy...

Sorry, back to my experience!. I was getting a lot of signals from an entity, and it was apparent this spirit/soul... wanted my attention. So much so, my legs kept buckling out from under me.

Can you imagine being at a party, and seeing paranormal activity, but having to act like you don't? I did my best to ignore him, but he towered over me the entire night, and kept demanding I help him.

I gathered up the courage to go talk to my host, and either leave... Or do something to help this trapped Soul.

To make a long story short, my Host asked me to stay, and after the last holiday guest left, I sent this Soul onward (Out of respect and request for privacy, I have not mentioned much more info here). The Host requested a cleansing be done as well, so I did so, although it was not necessary. Sometimes, just going through a ritual will help the people left behind.

A Christmas Cleansing Story

This Stuck Soul moved on easily, and you can see the photo taken from the party. My energy/Aura/Life force is clearly being pulled up through my open palm and atop my head. You can see the entity standing across from me. He appears in a bright gold band of light. There is a white mist along the floor, and atop the ceiling, but it doesn't show in the picture. (It's on my web site)

The entity?, he was a deceased (obviously) relative of the Hostess, who had died after suffering from dementia. This is what he carried in his spiritual body. It took a few hours for him to appear lucid enough to understand what I was gently explaining. When he got it, he was excited to go! It was amazing to watch him walk into a white portal of ethereal light, and I was (finally) able to go home and drop into a very deep sleep...

They manage to find me... The deceased, and if I am lead to help, I do so. I listen for a higher source. God leads me in every step I take. I am just a working tool to be used, for a greater good. It has nothing to do with me, and I take no credit here.

Oh!, I did post the picture on my web site photos page, if you want to see me, and the entity. It gives you a better idea what I go through when you view the photo. I look pretty wiped out through my smile, and my glasses have slid down to the tip of my nose. I look pretty funny, but I gave away my vanity... A long, long time ago...

Looking forward to your comments...

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
Those lights are the result of glare, nothing supernatural about that. If there was a spirit present that evening this picture does not show it.
Janellexx89 (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
Hi Ghostseer I just want to say all of your stories are amazing & I can't dtop reading but everytime I try to go to your website I don't know what I'm doing, I can't read what it says because it's in a different language. If you could please help me so I could visit your website that would be great!
firefly_gal87 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-11)
I've just finally managed to find a picture of the type of thing I'm talking about. (Not many people upload them and my mother wouldn't allow me to upload any of her pictures lol)
Http://www.ghostresearch.org/ghostpics/fake/last.html
firefly_gal87 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
Before I start, I just want to say I'm not doubting you for a second. You are obviously more aware of what you saw/felt/heard etc then we will ever be as it happened to you.

I'm just wondering, as I'm new to all this and am happy to be proved wrong, could the goldy lines be from the camera and light exposure as the line seems to extend past your hand and down to the floor, sort of mirroring the line on the other side.

We have a load of photos like this at home lol and it's normally where my mum has come to the end of her roll of film and occasionally we have managed to overlap pictures (creating some very odd compositions as well lol)
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
ToraOkami303: The gold band is actually connected to me, and it is a part of the entity you can catch in the photo. What you cannot see is the mists and type of foginess around me. You can see the energy being pulled from my hands and head in the website photo... Better than in the tiny photo here...Blessings, Ghostseer
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
nice story:)

It looks like there's a gold fog behind an on the side (where the ghost is not) of you... Weird might be just me...

Forever Confused,
~Tora~
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-28)
Look at my open hand, you can actually see the energy being pulled right out and of course, through my head. The entity is undulating in a wide strip of white and gold. It was tiring!, Blessings, Ghostseer
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-28)
Hello Yeah I can see something on top of your head its so bright and other side of you look like something long line down to floor from ceiling.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: