You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Car With The Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The Car With The Ghost

 

I know this is not very scary and not very long but I wanted to share this story with someone. Hope you enjoy it.

It was on a weekend day and it was the evening, about dark. Me, my dad, and my sister were about to go on a bike ride. Them two were inside the house for whatever reason and I was sitting on my bike in the middle of my empty driveway. I was just sitting down, relaxing, and enjoying looking at the nature when all of a sudden something drew my attention across the street.

I looked at the window from the house across the street. There was a car parked in the driveway (and a very nice car!), and I was looking at the main big window in the direct middle area of the house. I looked and I saw the reflection of a ghostly white figure just appear when I looked and it walked to the drivers door and got in like any regular person. It seemed to be the figure of a man.

There was absolutely no one outside and it was mysteriously quiet. I just stared at it the whole time. I seemed to be mesmerized. Funny part was that I was not scared the whole time and continued to stay outside. That was the only supernatural thing that has ever happened to me.

I am very interested in the supernatural and would like to learn more about it.

Other hauntings by jonesblue

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jonesblue, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

langel (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-15)
Hmm...intresting. Memorised, how so? I just wander how you didn't freak out. The car could be a ghost madnet... I guess. 😕 Just tell us if you see much more then that ok. ❤
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
jonesblue--I need to specify that the search phrase I refer you to in my previous post is for searching through yahoo.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
jonesblue;

Your experience resembles what's called a residual haunting.
Right now I'm not in complete agreement with that theory, but it sounds plausible.
Sooooo, whether or not you were picked out at random as I stated earlier, do this:
Type 'WHAT IS A RESIDUAL HAUNTING?' into your search bar and read the several articles listed underneath.
The first 5 or 6 hits on the page might help you out. 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
I agree with Whitebuffalo about Jones approach for comments 😆 And to be straight and honest I loved it. Well I think what you saw was maybe scary but I'm sure it was interesting. Like Whitebuffalo said its some peoples dream to see what you did. Thanks for sharring and I hope you get a lot of comments on you story 😁.I hope to hear from you soon and take care
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
I am not sure you where picked out or the intention was for this being to show itself to you. From what you describe, you may have been in the right place, and as whitbuffalo indicated, in the right frame of mind to see a residual haunting. This may occur over and over again, doesn't matter who or what is there. The only thing different at this time, you were in tune enough to see this one.

God Bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
What is happening to YOU, Jones?
Nothing. You just got the treat of a lifetime, and the dream of many a ghost hunter. You got to SEE a bodily impaired being.
As this was your only supernatural experience, thus far, I would think it a bit premature to think that something is happening TO you. Just being able to visualize something like this is NO indication that the situation will continue. As there was no direct contact with this being, I would further think that you were simply in the right quiet place at the right relaxing time.
Some people only get one sighting. Some never get any at all. Count yourself among the "lucky" ones (depending how one really looks at the experience).
Thank you.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
You stated: " that was the only supernatural thing that has ever happened to me", so it looks like you've answered your question already.
Plenty of info on the supernatural is available online.
Take your pick, as far as subjects go.
From A to Z the internet is loaded.
What's your fave subject?
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
what do you suggest is happening to me... Ahhhhh! Please tell me! I need advice I am new
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
Yep---you saw one. Several earmarks are present in your account. The milky white color is one of them.
Thanks for your input.
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
no I did not ask anyone about this experience. I watched this "thing" walk up to the car and get in like any other person would. I was staring at it for like 6-7 seconds and it just dissapeared as soon as it shut the door. I am sure it was not a reflection because it looked like a complete man form and all around milky white. I have gotten no history from it.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
I wonder if you heard the car door shut, jonesblue.
And did you tell your folks about it, or check with the neighbors or whoever owned the car?
Did the figure get back out of the car, or did it disappear inside of it?

I can visualize what you describe, including the eerie quiet.
My impression is that a spirit picked you out at random to give you a little unexpected twilight show. 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
I am so laughing at your comment, Jonesblue. I really have to say that I have probably NEVER seen anyone try this approach when hoping that someone would comment on a story.
GOOD form.
I must say that my first thought on this matter was that perhaps you were sitting in the sun a bit long, and there was a distortion of a reflection in the big window across the street.
But when you stated that you watched this "entity" walk out and get into a car in the same way that a live person would, I have to wonder. Are you saying that it opened the car door? Are you also saying that all it did was sit there? How long did you sit there on your bike watching it? Did it just walk away?
I will be looking forward to your answers. Welcome to the story side of our site.
Thank you.
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
hello someone please comment my storyi atleats want to have two comments! Please someone!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: