You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Nikki: Dead, Not Gone 2

Real Ghost Stories

Nikki: Dead, Not Gone 2

 

As I said, in my past stories, I didn't hear from Nikki again until after we moved. Shortly after we settled in, a box from my aunt arrived. It was full of things Nikki had owned. Such as her basketball, and music box.

Since I'm weird, I used to sleep on the couch in the living room. I faced away from the kitchen, which is only divided by a low counter from the living room. I used to stay up late reading, and that night was no exception. It was about 11:30 pm when I heard soft footsteps heading across the kitchen behind me. I heard the fridge open, and that soft humming sound it makes when you open it. I called out as loudly and as bravely I could muster "Hello?" no answer, besides the fridge door closed immediately.

This happens often, but sometimes the fridge doesn't open. Or the footsteps sound more like claws against the marble floors.

One day at school, during the winter, I was wearing the jacket Nikki had left at my house before she died. During math I felt like someone was watching me from behind. I scanned the room but everyone was working, even the teacher. This happened several times that day, even when no one was around. At lunch I swear I saw her in line for a tray, but when I blinked she was gone.

I would write more but you must realize how hard this is for me to write about. My story isn't over yet though, and I WILL write more.

Help?

Other hauntings by Piro

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Piro, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
Well if you don't want your cousin to move on why your writing, as Rhodes has asked what is it your are looking for? You say writing about your cousin reduces you to tears, mmmmmm you seem quiet happy with her there with you, so why cry?
Piro (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-23)
Rhodes, I'm sorry, this is hard to talk about. I'm usaly reduced to tears by the time I finish a story
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-22)
I'm not quite sure what kind of help you wish Piro!

You obviously do not wish her to move on, you "keep" her close by wearing her clothes, you seem to have a very strong attachment to her.

One thing though I really really need to ask:why would you type,"Hello, I'm Nikki" in your profile? Are you suggesting she is speaking to us? Are you suggesting she's speaking through you?

Finally and going back to my original question,"what kind of help do you wish?" you seem to write small fragments of a supposedly longer story but your objective seems unclear at the moment. Why are you writing these "experiences" with your cousin?
Piro (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-22)
Why would I tell her to move on? I LOVE her. I'm so happy when I see her! And Surya, it happens once or twice a week, even when my pets are in sight. 😕 😭 😨
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
I have to agree with choluteca, I for one would never wear anything of deceased person, it just not seem right. Have you asked Nikki to move on. May be she needs help to move on.
What I am curious about is the footsteps that sound like claws. How often does this happen roughly?

I would if I was you ask Nikki to move on and definitely stop wearing the clothes. See how you go after that.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
Ups!, one thing for sure,...I would not wear anything from a decease person,...specially if I think I see his/her ghost around... 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: