You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: The Ghost In My Life

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost In My Life

 

About two years ago, I felt a strong presence that I could never get away from. Just about the same time my beloved uncle passed away. The first story is when I was in the hall at school last year. I was going to my 8th grade class, I just went into the class and I was the only one in the classroom. Then out of nowhere, a pen flew across the room.

The next one is from this year. I opened my locker and I pulled out my books and it closed by itself. Then I was doing the normal math work, and I went to the restroom. When I got back, my paper looked like it had college problems on it. When I showed it to my teacher, she looked like at me like I was a college student.

The next one is when I was playing basketball for my school. I made a 3-pointer and the ball just came up and right through the hoop. When I was focusing on the play we were running, out of nowhere I felt a hard push. I fell to the floor then the guy with the ball just fell to. Then when I was switched out, my phone rang and my mom called. When I asked her about it, she said she didn't call.

This one is the final story. My school is also haunted and this ghost is the one from my school, I think. I was in the restroom and the door flew open. Then the lights went off. I checked who it was but it was a girl. I took a closer look and it had red eyes and blood dripping from its mouth. I ran out and never went to the 4th hall again.

If you have any answers to help me figure out why this is happening to me, please tell me.

Other hauntings by dmv99

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dmv99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dmv99 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-22)
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting, I've been researching and as it turns out, she was murdered. And about the psychokinesis thing, I've learned more about it and I've gotten some help. I was messing around in my backyard and I discovered that I do have it. I managed to pick up my cousin once and he was freaking out which caused me to drop him...
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-29)
Cool, psychokinesis? That's a pretty neat skill, hope you can try to master it (and keeping it a secret too, LOL!).

The disappeared kid thing is far too much. How can a kid simply disappear out of reality in the school bathroom? Must have been careless to enter a 'warp hole' which can randomly occur at random places, and it takes you to another universe (random too) or he is just simply taken into the spiritual world by accident or on purpose. (Musted have angered the spirit, poor kid)

Well,hope you can give back a reply on your investigation, and remember,don't do this alone,it's a dangerous world out there, no matter where you are, home or school or even a crowded place. (if there was even one at your country 😕)
Moonlit_Catastrophe (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
Whoa.
Around two years ago when you felt the strong presence, did you feel any negative energy? Or do you think it was your uncle?

You know, with the pen & your locker-closing experience, I think they were both poltergeist hauntings.
It's possible that you were still distressed by your uncles death when you had the encounters with the pen flying accross the room & your locker closing, so maybe you caused that to happen.
It's called psychokinesis; (the ability to move things by power of the mind alone).

Although, it does sound like you have afew spirits that like scaring teens, following you. Especially when they get physical.

Though with your last encounter in the schools restroom, well... Do you think you might be sensitive? Personally, I reckon that the young girl you saw was killed, not necessarily in your school-but that's a possibility too. Maybe she was killed at your schools site before your school was actually built there!?!

With some people that are really sensitive- lights go out,flicker,or dim right before a spirit appears.
Think about it, these are just my theories though.
Here:http://www.angelsghosts.com/hauntings_poltergeist_haunting.html

Hope I helped even in the slightest lol!
:]Good luck & God bless ❤

'bee.
SupernaturalWaffle (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
This is very scary. Now I'm afraid to go to my school's bathroom! Nah, just kidding. 😜
dmv99 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-10)
man, that's creepy. A hook? Wow. But I guess I should investgite my school and you should the same.
bluefox3 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-07)
OMG it werid at my school there's been people saying that there was a guy in the bathroom by the lunch room and he like hung himself or something and there was like blood on the stalls and the guy wore red shoes this guy named dave but we call him DP said that he saw a hook where you put the string when your about to hang someone but its werid XD 😨 😐 😕
dmv99 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
ok thank you, but it wasn't my imagination other kids have seen it. And 1 kid got lost in there, and we where playin football and we went to the bathroom, same thing happened and he was gone. And since then nobodys seeen him.

I'LL TRY TO POST MORE. SOME OTHER THINGS HAVE GONE ON IN MY DADS HOUSE AGAIN...
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
I have to agree with Tonith on this one. Sure sounds like you have spirits in your school. Thanks again for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Sounds like there may be a spirit or 2 hanging around your school and having a good time scaring kids. Or it could be a lot of pent up kinetic energy which most teens have and it can be released in poltergeist fashion. As far as the vampire type thing you saw not sure what to make of that. Imagination gone wild? It does sound like something out of a horror movie. I don't believe in blood suckers but as with all legends there is some truth in them. Being aware of the emotional vampires in life is much more real than the ones with fangs.
dmv99 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
hahaha, thanks. And there's a few problems there. The bathroom light and some light from the sun (it has a light and some sunlight in the most part of the school) so it can't be a vampire. And my friends and I are researching on my school... Creepy. My school is very creepy... In the basketball game I was playin against hilalgo.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
OMG,it's a vampire!

A vampire can't go out to the sun lit area, so it's best to stay out of shaded areas. You might be attracting spirits because girls normally has a spiritual change when they reach teenage life, so its common (I'm a boy,ok,so don't get mixed up).

The spirits in your school sounds interesting. There some which are poltergeists, but for the others,I'm not sure about it, except the vampire girl which I'm interested in studying, but not brave enough because it may drain the blood out of me! 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: