You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Energy Balls Of Light Caught On Camera

Real Ghost Stories

Energy Balls Of Light Caught On Camera

 

It was an interesting evening. I didn't make it to the small boat harbor before it got dark, but it wasn't for trying. I had packed up the dog, and off we went.

The drive to Poipu beach is only twelve minutes, but there is always so much to see along the way. Rain was coming, I could feel it in my head. My Husband calls me a human barometer. I can tell you when it will rain within two minutes of it falling.

This particular night, 11/14/2008, the sky was hinting at rain. Then it got so black, I couldn't see a thing. No stars, no signs of clouds-just muffled sounds of the ocean in the distance.

We arrived at our favorite small boat harbor, and I pulled into the area-away from the water. The other side of the street is valley and open field. A much better area to take my dog for a quick potty run (her, not me!).

The air was still that night, and the trade winds had dropped off until there was no sign of any breeze. A branch on the one old palm tree, centered in the middle of the lot, was barely moving. I can guarantee... It was probably movement from a rat.

Hey, it's the tropics. We get plenty of mice and rats out here. With all this greenery, there is plenty for them to feed on. I let the dog out of the car, and she was really nervous. It was not like here to stick so closely by my side.

It was five steps later when I saw them all. Out of the dark they came at me. Blue and white balls of energy. Some researchers call them orbs, traveling Souls, Ghosts. I call the smaller lights, just- energy balls.

There is a difference in the energy of a Spirit/Soul. I can feel the difference... But they can travel along with these energy balls. I don't know why, but they do. I saw a child that night. She formed from a larger blue-white misty ball. She came and went in a blink.

I did take a picture. These days, I always travel with my camera. You can go to my website to view the pics I took. Just click on the ghostseer at the top of my story page, or go to my profile page to click on the website. Go to my photos page to see the orbs/energy balls. I was surprised to see how many orbs/energy balls were right in front of me, and they were following me around. I seem to have that affect on them. They are attracted to my Aura.

My dog had three to five, white with blue sparks... Following her around, and she was not happy about it. There is a photo of her slinking along the ground. She was trying her best to avoid them.

In conclusion, the energy balls were too many to count. The air felt electrical, and it made me feel a bit energized, and woozy-all at the same time...

It was not floating dust, and there are no fireflies. By dark-I heard a few crickets in the tall grass, and I saw crawling bugs, but not a one flying insect in the air. It was pretty quiet out there...

The area is very old, and there is a lot renovations in the landscape. Million dollar lots are being set up, and huge tractors are tearing up the lava rock fields. I have been told they are digging up a few hundred acres. I think this is why there is so much activity. Any ideas?...

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
another great retelling of your own experiance:) your poor dog must seem to torchered... I feel for her... (what type of dog is she? Beagal perhaps?) and I agree it might be all the change disturbing the spirits (not that I know anything about spirit activity)

Till next time,
~Tora
Okami~
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
ejgavinart: You are most likely correct in stating somewhere in the past, our Ancestors needed ways to gauge planting season... Change of seasons, etc. Right now, it is muggy and wet. My ears are popping. As far as the Orb thing, I can tell the difference btwn a ball sized energy orb, and a traveling Soul (most of the time), but there are times when I am not fully sure until they come closer. In the photo on my website, I could feel the energy of multitudes coming at me. That specific night, there was no wind, no dust in the air, and it was a wide open field. We had had a lot of rain, and things were pretty green and overgrown out there. I can tell the difference if it is dust or dirt in the air... And I definately know when it's a flying insect...Blessings,Ghostseer...OH!, Thank you for reading my stories. I am glad you enjoy my experiences...
ejgavinart (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
I had to laugh at the human barometer, I have a similar talent. Except I know a day ahead of a huge rain or snow storm. Unfortunatly its in the form of sinus headaches 😢.But I just look at it as my past ancestors genetics still effecting us today as to tell when to plant crops and such... Seems to make sense to me anyway.
So Hawaii must overflowing with activity. I do have a question for you ghostseer. How can one tell if they are actually seeing spiritual orbs or just dust refractions in a picture. Are there certain things to look for? Or do you just have a feeling?
P.s. I like your stories, you have aknack for beautiful visuals. Thankyou 😁
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
it is better for me to publish photos on my website as there are security measures taken to protect my work there. Sites like this allow for easy pilfering of material/photos. I no longer publish photos outside of my own security measures.

Unfortunately,I have found my photos posted elsewhere-or published in books-WITHOUT my permission. Blessings, ghostseer
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
can we see the picture of you dog slinking along the ground. She was trying her best to avoid them please. Can you get it published on here and not keep referring us to your website, it is easier.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: