You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Man And Boy Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The Man And Boy Ghost

 

When I was at least 8 to 10 years old, I was walking down our long driveway with my older sister, my mom and my niece. My mom and sister were talking with each other and holding mine and my 6 year old niece's hands.

When I looked up ahead, it looked as if a little boy and a tall man were walking toward us holding hands. They were probably 35 feet away from us. They were a strange kind of grey from head to toe, and around them was a eerie green color.

I told my mom and sister what I was seeing. They looked where I was pointing, and they both said "I don't see anything". I told them that I was still seeing a little boy and a tall man.

Then my mom said "I think we should leave". So we started walking back. When I looked behind me, nothing was there.

I haven't seen this since, and I'm wondering, was it me? Was I imagining this? Or was this true? Is my road haunted by 2 ghosts?

Well here's a thing that may give a hint. When I was older, I found out that my neighbor was in a car accident along with his son. He got out fine, but to lose his one eye, but his son didn't make it.

So could this be the ghost of my neighbor's son? But if it is, who was the tall man beside him? Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. I would like to know what you think.

-Promghost07

Other hauntings by promghost07

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, promghost07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
What you see is not always about the future events, it might have been someone else.

Does the son of the neighbor and the spirit of the son the same? If it's a yes, it might been a warning sent to you by the spirits of the road (the people who have died at that road you saw the two ghosts), if not, then you might have seen a past event of a man and a child walking along the path before they got hit by a car.
dmv99 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
well it could have been the son. The eye thing with your neighbor; maybe a little of his soul or sprit stayed with the eye and the image of him and his son is what you might have seen. 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: