You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Gate To Nowhere

Real Ghost Stories

The Gate To Nowhere

 

I had been listening to the rumors for years. The story never seemed to waver from the urban legend. One day, I decided to investigate

"The Gate To Nowhere "...

It was easy to find, but it took a few visits before I understood. This is a portal to and from-otherworldly places. The Gate is locked, but nothing separates you from the wide expanse of the open field.

I couldn't believe how eerily beautiful it is. To my right, the airport and harbor are hidden around a rocky point. To my left-across a short road, sits the pillars and locked metal gate. It stands out by the strangeness of the locale. A one lane road goes up and down to the dead end-a quarter mile away. The ocean encircles the area on three sides. It shouldn't be there...

It is a place that makes one dizzy. After many visits, I gathered up some courage, and crossed out and into the open field. The energy will leave you feeling light headed. The air is heavy with a kind of electrical charge, and the grassy field is alive with paranormal activity.

The first time I went to the field, a young man appeared. Of course, he didn't stay long, and before I could say, "I see you..." he disappeared. I can still see the surprise in his eyes (at least I think they were eyes). He stood on the middle portion of the field, and we are talking an illogical distance away. I couldn't tell how close-or far away he stood. It felt like the distance kept changing.

When I enter the area, the hair stands up on my arms, and my jaw feels like it is tightening up. The power here-is amazing! It's a good, and a bad spiritual place.

Many years ago, there stood a Farm, and then a Ranch. The farm was blown down during a hurricane, rebuilt, and blown down again. The same thing happened to the Ranch House. Some think it is Sacred Land, and I kind of feel that way too.

In the past six months, I have seen dozens of Souls. They appear on a regular basis-all times of the day, from children to the elderly. I have felt the Dark ones as well. They seem to stay away from me... To date-as I write this, I still feel safe.

I haven't been there at night, but I will try to muster the courage to go one evening. I took some daytime photos, but haven't posted them on my website yet. I hope to do so tomorrow (11/25). Just gazing at the photos, you can feel the power of the place.

I'm researching the area for some answers. It is probably the most confusing place I have had the privilege to visit. I feel I am being called. There are Souls who are trapped there-of this, I am sure...

I don't feel as though I am in any danger, but you never know... The Paranormal is uncharted territory, but I can't deny the pull. I will write a part two, when I have more answers. Blessings, Ghostseer

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kauaian (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Where is your website I know its about 3 years later but I would like to check out your website, I too live on kauai and I am blessed to have the ability to see, hear, and experiance the last few moments of somethings life and I would like to check this place out (guessing that it is on kauai, I kind of have a feeling of where it is but I don't know exactly)
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-19)
I stood in the middle of this field and experienced an incredible thing. If you choose not to believe me, this is your right. I only know that "I" do believe... I am a GHOSTSEER... Over 55 years now! ❤
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
I have written on here concerning the fact that I do not believe this story, but it was taken off (I am hoping not because of my right to have an opinion).

I am happy this writer enjoyed this experience, but I have read nothing to offer me any proof.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
ToraOkami303: Would be interested to hear your dream!...Blessings, Ghostseer
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
the scary part about this is I dreamt I saw it in a picture... Next day what do I do? See it in a picture... Creepy... Good story thou.

Forever Confused,
~Tora~
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Surya: Checked/no watermarks for photo prints, but thanks for offering this intriguing idea. Considering this site is for experiences, I don't think pro skill or photo placement is the importune here.
True, not everybody wants to open another window to go view a photo, but a lot of them don't mind. Considering I don't have photos for every shared experience... It isn't that big a deal,,except- maybe to you?... My apologies, but I need to leave my pictures on my website. Blessings, Ghostseer
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Ghosteer no watermarks are not only for financial institutions. You may want to double check on that. To be quite honest with you I would rather see a picture next to an article, it is a bit more professional wouldn't you say being a professional yourself. As for people getting higher speeds, speed really has nothing to do with it. Some people may not want to open more than one window at a time.
sweet_girl (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
Oh great. I would like to visit this place someday and experience the awesome enrgy there. Thanks for sharing. 😊

Take care. ❤

****Be Happy! Spread Smiles!****
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-30)
Surya:I have the words "Do Not Copy" across the front of the photos. I also have "Do not copy or Print" on some. AS a professional, I KNOW how easy it is to cut and paste, I now have the ability to find out WHO is taking my photos. This allows me to protect my rights, along with my security system. Many of the readers here, have gone to my website and perused the photos page. This isn't the only site I visit, and those of you with ancient computers or dial up internet... YOU are missing out!. Go high speed!, there are lots of places to go online...Blessings, Ghostseer...Oh, watermarks?...isn't that for financial institutions (money printing) only?. I have a Masters Degree in Photography, and I have never heard of watermarking a photo.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-30)
There is really stopping any one coping your pictures now ghosteer. It is the internet, a professional would put an watermark on their picture with there name. Try that they won't get nicked then.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
whitebuffalo: I have had photos stolen from my website, and I have a security system in place on my website that helps prevent this. I have had photos show up in books, magazine articles... Across the web. After talking to one of the webmasters (Martin) for this site, I realized how easy it is to remove copyright material from a website. I don't mind sharing my work, but due to my past experiences, I have to leave my photos on my website. The one that is on one story here, was placed by Martin from my website. He didn't realize I didn't want my things removed from my website. He does now... I'm so sorry you have slow internet. I recently upgraded my whole system, and I love high speed internet. Will never go back...Blessings, Hope you understand...Ghostseer
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
I realize that it is fairly easy to jump from this site to the site in which your photo's are held, but is it possible for you to post them here, where the stories BEHIND those photographs are? Some of us have rather slow PC's, and it is very time consuming to "bounce" back and forth. If they were HERE, it would be much easier to view, and comment on.
Thank you.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
ChrisB: I don't like to go to locations at night, but this is something I have to see. I think there are people "stuck" there, and I know there is evil as well. I protect myself with prayer, and I rarely get picked on by demonic forces. They know I have the power of my beliefs (God), and I will be careful. Don't usually do Ghost hunting, but this is a pull. I believe I am being called to help. Just need to get over the woozy feeling. I may have to break it up into short visits. Thanks for writing your concerns,remember...I am not new at this. Blessings, Ghostseer
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
Tonith: I tried to find any written info on the Hawaiian Urban Legend of this location, but I couldn't find anything. Around here, most of the stories are by word of mouth, and passed from generation to generation. The scary places?...They don't like to write it down (I have been told) out of fear of retaliation from the "Old Ones". It is a strange place. Blessings, Ghostseer
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-27)
WOw now that has to be a very scary place to be. To be honest I nnever heard of this Urban Legend but it realy does sound interesting. There are portals that spirits go through but the activity you describe is so intence that its scary. I don't know if its a good idea to go at night. But whatever you do never go alone. I'm not talking just about spirits but if something would happen top you there would be no one to help out. I think that's the first rule when going ghost hunting. Thanks again and I'm looking forward to reading more experiences about that place. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Some places carry a vibration all of their own. I don't know if it has something to do with the electromagnetics or atmospheric conditions or whatever but there are far too many of them to cancel out the reality of how they make us feel. I will google this and see what I come up with. Sounds like a wonderful place. Being that you are sensitive maybe you are just getting to see more of what is there than most of us would. I don't like to think of trapped souls just souls that don't know it's time to move on. I guess the question is are we to make them aware and help them move on or is it not our call? Maybe you can stick around if you want to until you decide to move forward or are helped to move forward. As far as a portal your guess is as good as mine. I have a more of a quantum physics take on portals or black holes and time travel. Great story.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
It was really overcast, a stormy day when I took the pic. The center looked scarier than usual, as the sky was different shades of blue and grey. Blessings, Ghostseer. Yes, I will write a part two if I gather the courage to go there at night...
Ahimsa (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
You're right, that really is an eerie looking place in the photo. What seems strange is that only the middle of the photo is in color while the surrounding area is in black & white. Is that the way it looks in the actual photograph? I guess it could just be the way it comes across after being scanned, or maybe it's just my computer, but it is very unusual looking. Keep us posted if you make it back out there at night.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
Really eerie place, I did get to post the photo though... Check it out if you get a chance...Blessings, Ghostseer
Kris189 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
that is pretty awesome yo. Id like to visit a place like that one day. I always dreamed of a place like that. Gate to nowhere.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: