You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My First Astral Projection And Haunting Followers

Real Ghost Stories

My First Astral Projection And Haunting Followers

 

Just so you know this is a continuation to my first story. I astral projected and did atlot of things and have proof that it wasn't a dream, but somethings started happening after I projected and this is how it went.

It was three days ago when I woke up that saturday morning around 8:00a.m. I wanted to astral project, many people have their ways of doing this, but the way I astral project is consecutivly sleeping again and again by doing so relaxes my body to an immobile state. Now that I'm immobile I thought of leaving my body and I did, I was floating above my bed and I looked at my body and I was out cold! I was amazed that it worked. I flew through my wall and flew threw the sky, but it felt different from in my body the air you feel on your face was much better and the sun made you feel more warm.

After joy riding out of my body I felt a disturbance and it felt like my body was being disturbed at home. So I thought of warping into my house where my body was and there I was at home! Now I freaked out!

I was in my room I saw my cousin chewing gum and he was throwing the wrappers at me laughing. Then he walked into the living room. Next my older brother came and took his red and black hat he just got to show my parents. My body started moving and waking up so I was being magnetized back into my body. I tried to fly but I couldn't get away.

Here's when it gets interesting. I jumped up and ran to my cousin and said why did you throw wrappers at me? He replied how did you know I did that? I told him I saw you and he started to laugh. Next I went to my brother and said your going to wear a red and black cap right? He said yea why he pulled it from behind him, I was right I did see them but my body was asleep and I knew I achieved astral projection for the first time, but that night weird things happened.

I was watching t.v at 9:38p.m and I was hearing a screech noise in my head it would make a sound and leave then return. Then on the left side of my head got a really cold chill, so I knew so sort of anomaly was nearby it was dark so I went to cut on the pantry light which is connected to my kitchen, and I had enough light to look into my front room and saw a human shape figure, pitch black like a shadow, but it had a pattern on the sides of it's head like a silver thunderbolt going horizontal. I ran because it moved so fast towards my direction I ran into my room next to my dog sleeping. My brother and cousin came and I told them and they didn't believe me it was at 12:40a.m when everyone arrived home and went to sleep and we heard whistling in our room.

Now that I astral projectected I see more weird things lately yesterday someone was behind me following me up the stairs to my house and my dog stares at the bed like he spots somebody. Maybe its side effect fom astral projecting? But I still like astral projecting.

Even now I feel those chills on the left side of my face and when I do I see something. But my brother told me that means I have heightened awareness and I see things other people can't. The black cloak guy pays visits here and again but never does anything just glares and leaves. I thought having a thing to sense spiritual activity was in everybody but I'm the only one in my family who sees this.

Other hauntings by Tre

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tre, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Tre (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-18)
I only been trying since last summer. Even though the first time I woke up and it just happened, trying it is much harder.

I astral project really well when I wake up. I feel groggy and in a rush to go back to sleep. Certain clothing prevents projecting, wear loose clothing so it won't get in the way. I best do this when I wear loose shorts without a shirt. My body will sometimes always try to project this way, but other people have different methods.

I hear these noises that gains intensity before hearing a sound with that noise all together before astral projecting. At that point I feel cold and I feel like I'm moving, vibrating and such. The noises sound like a screechy beep that's quick and only lasts about a second or less. The loud sound differs everytime I project sometimes its a bang or an echo, it varies. I have to focus to intensify that noise so I can project if I fail I would have to start from scratch. I usually hear that noise three times before hearing a sound.

I never went to the astral plane before because I don't know how really 😕. I stick around in the physical realms and practice on how not being restrained by physical rules work, so when I go to the astral planes I know what I'm doing and I'm better at it.

If your at a point you hear ringing and vibrating you need to start thinking about projecting. Think that you are out of your body or floating above it. If this doesn't work you can picture you are grabbing a hold to something and pulling yourself out of your body. I usually think I'm inside my body and my body is just a shell so I just jump out of bed out of my body. Most times I just get up and see myself sound asleep without thinking of a way to get out of my body.

Ever since the affair when a spirit in a black cloak chained my body down to my bed with transparent chains, I have been trying to project ever since. That event was in the middle of summer.
WingZero (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-11)
Tre I find your stories quite fascinating as I too am interested in Astral Projection, though I have never managed to project. I have come close to the point of hearing a ringing in my ears or feeling a strange vibration throughout my body. How long did you practice AP before you managed a fully conscious projection? How do you get to the Astral Plane when you project? After all you mentioned exploring the the physical world during your projection.

How do you know where you'll end up if your successful in inducing an OBE? As for the other things you mentioned experiencing in your stories are quite creepy, I have rarely read about someone seeing spirits or shadows that stem from practicing AP,doesn't that stuff frighten you?
Tre (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
My body jerks and twitches too LeDoosh while I'm trying to focus sometimes that's just your muscles getting an impulse to move because your body is so relaxed but it isn't completely relaxed so it flexes. You have to be relaxed to a point when you very really heavy and difficult to move, or sometimes your left immobile or you have a tingle all over your body. I suggest you try staring at an object so you focus on projecting. This keeps your minds attention while your body tires itself out.
Tre (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-07)
DeviousAngle I only projected twice out of like a bunch of tries and I think its pretty nice to project, exploring places. I even saw the future and I was right. My cousin got money and I saw the amount he got. The next day when he came to my house I told him the amount, and I was right! It really does work but is difficult to achieve. You are right DeviousAngle if you try hard enough you can accomplish your goal.

LeDoosh I never went to the astral planes before but I do hang around the physical world still flying around and watching others as they can't see me. I think its funny how I tell people things I saw them do, then tell me how did I know they done this. I don't think you can split from your body until you die which is the seperation of the spirit and body. Everytime you project most times you hear people voices. So I treat it as a normal effect of projecting
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
Pardon me, Tre...

LeDoosh - those jerks/spasms are normal. It happens when you relax like that. Nothing is preventing you from doing it.:)

Blessings,
DA
LeDoosh (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
Also, I have a problem with the astral projection... MY method is lying down in a quiet place, relaxing and focus on thinking I want to leave my body but when I am doing this my body sort of... Jerks or... Spasms? I don't know what its called, but I feel think that something is preventing me from doing it.
LeDoosh (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
Be careful with astral projection. It is very dangerous as not only your body being vunerable, but your spirit, because you, as a spirit in the asteral planes, could travel to far in a result of losing your body =/
Tre (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Its not like its a bad thing of what you see, sometimes you would see a black figure by your body or trying to get in, but it can't because you have full authority over your body and only if you allow it to jump in it will. Demand for it to step away from your body and it will have to. I suppose going to the astral planes or even higher planes enhance your sixth sense enabling you to see things you couldn't see before. I heard of people learning abilities such as seeing ones aura by going to the astral planes, but I don't know for sure I have never tried going into higher planes.
VanLe (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-30)
Will this always happen when you project? I want to project, but I'm afraid if this will happen
Tre (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-29)
Really? Each time I project I get beneficial and negative side effect even in school when I'm in my teachers room at my free period sometimes I hear and see things when my teacher isn't there. One negative is that I feel my body trying to astral project on its own like instinct while I'm fully active like in high school for example ill feel vibrations. Spirits follow me up my stairs when I'm going into my house upstairs. I don't know what that means when they follow me around like that. The good thing is that I also feel different like I'm getting a special gift.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Have to agree with Hoochler. Sounds like once you could astral project you opened up your awareness to other paranormal activity. Some people have to have an near death experience to achieve this. Glad that wasn't the case for you. You may have a natural ability with obe's but for you there are some side effects. I don't know if everyone who can project is also more psychic because of it, or should I say more sensitive. If you are getting freaked out by what you see as a side effect I hope you can deal with it or you may have to hang up your wings.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Which comes first, the chicken or the egg? Does your astral projection ability stem from a more general psychic awakening within you, or did you chancing upon astral projection spark a psychic awakening within you? I think its probably the latter.

If you read this online book about astral projection, the author talks about how his psychic abilities developed right along with his astral projection abilities.

Http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/Robert_Peterson_-_Out_of_Body_Experiences.pdf

Either way, you are probably only starting to see things that were already happening when you were blind to them.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: