You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: My Grandpa Sees Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

My Grandpa Sees Spirits

 

I have a couple short stories. My Grandfather tends to see spirits a lot. Him and my nana (nana is italian for Grandmother) live an a house that was built in the 60's. They are the only people to ever live in that house. It had just been built shortly before they moved in. Apparently, there is a guy in a cowboy hat who stands in the back of the hallway. He doesn't do or say anything, he just stands there. My Grandpa, my uncle, and a few of my uncle's friends have all seen him. My nana, my dad, or I have never seen him. Though, when I was younger, I was always afraid to walk down that hallway. I'm not sure why, but for some reason it scared me. My Grandparents still live there... Although I haven't been to their house in years. The next time I go there, I hope to be able to see him. I didn't know this story until this past Christmas, so maybe if I try to look for him, I might see him? I'm not sure if it will work, but its worth a shot.

Here is another story about a spirit my Grandpa saw; When my Grandpa was around 15 or 16 years old, he saw his next door neighbor walking down the street. He wanted to get her attention, so he kept calling her name, "Phyllis? Phyllis? Phylliss? Turn around! Phyllis?" he continued doing that for a while and then started walking up to her to try and get her attention. He couldn't get her to turn around, so he gave up and left. He went to Phyllis's house when her mom answered heartbroken. My Grandpa said, "I just saw Phyllis walking down the street, but no matter what I did, she wouldn't turn around..." Her Mom answered, "Phyllis died about 2 hours ago..." My Grandpa thinks he saw her spirit crossing over. It was definitely her because he knew her for years, and saw her face before he started yelling at her to turn around.

Other hauntings by jessy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Trish (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-17)
That was really interesting, you should talk to your grandfather and ask him if anything else like that has happened to him, maybe he has some kine of sixth sense.

if you are interested in chating about things like this feel free to e-mail me

thatdamnkool96 [at] yahoo.com

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: