You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: I Know I'm Not Alone In This House

Real Ghost Stories

I Know I'm Not Alone In This House

 

This story happened in Chesterfield, Michigan. We have just moved in to our house and I thought, "Wow this is the perfect house", but I couldn't help feeling that something was wrong. I soon made friends and found out that they too had the same feelings.

We went to the basement and decided to play catch. Since the basement acted as a guestroom, there was a bed. The ball went under the bed and suddenly popped out and we heard "can I play?" We were confused and scared so we ran upstairs, but after a few weeks we got used to the eerie feeling and started to go down there again.

We tried to talk to the ghost again and we asked "if you're here can you give a sign?" We heard a knock on the wall and decided to ask questions. We asked yes or no questions and figured out 1 knock meant "no" and 2 knocks for "yes". We tried to get the name and it was "Fred". Suddenly we felt like we understood what Fred was thinking and feeling.

We haven't seen Fred since but sometimes feel his presents. We have found new ghosts as we call "Shadow "and "Scar face".

We found out about Shadow when we were playing Tag in the house when we the door slam to my parents room. We followed it and saw a shadowy figure sitting on the bed. As soon as we saw it, it disappeared. We have seen it walking around but never really pay attention to him.

We saw Scar Face in my window. We don't think that he is really good. Once I was on my trampoline I saw him and I heard an evil laugh. The trampoline started to shake until I yelled my friend's names. The shaking stopped as soon as my friends came out side.

I have seen him more often than anyone else. He scares me more than anyone, I always feel uncomfortable when I see him or think about him. We call him scare face because of the scar that goes from the top of the left eye to the bottom right side of his chin.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, boredghost247, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Lisa what makes you think that Fred's death has anything to do with Scare face? Are you a medium or psychic? Just a question. ❤ Jasmin
spirit13 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
i think that this scarface ghost isn't good news, maybe he doesn't like you in his house
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Apparently Fred was an intelligent haunting. He interacted. Scar face may not have the kind of personality that is friendly like Fred. I mean, we know living people who are not very nice and others that are just the opposite. I don't think personalities change all that much after death without enlightenment and just like when living, we have to be open for enlightenment. Good story I enjoyed it.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-01)
How old are you and how old are your friends? Where were your parents when you first encuntered all this, running up from the basement scared would have bought attention to the adults.
ejgavinart (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-30)
Hi there fellow metro-Detroiter! So I just have to say that this story is very interesting to me because I went to high school out in that area, and in high school I had a friend that lived in a haunted house in chesterfield. Her ghost also had the named Fred (or at least that's what an Ouija bored said). However I don't think your two stories are actually linked because Her house was really old and had no basement. But the scar face guy sounds super creepy, I would be completly freeked out!
boredghost247 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-30)
Dear Lisa,

Me and my friends actually do think that "Scar Face" has something to do with "Fred's" death. We don't think that he has anything to do with "Shadow's" death because "Shadow" looks older than the other two by just the size of him. The only time that I heard of one of them talking was when the ball went under the bed and the laugh, but every once in a while I would hear a mumble or a sentence from either "Fred" or "Scar Face". Never really a long conversation. I no longer live in this house for I am in a military family and we move a lot. Thank you for reading my story and for liking it.
Lisa (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-29)
Thank you boredghost247, this story was interesting. I actually think "Scar Face" had something to do with the death of "Fred" and "Shadow". Did they actually communicate at all? How long did you continue living in this house, or do you still live there? Anything new happen? 😲

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: