You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Figures

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Figures

 

The first encounter was when I was around 10 years old and I was sleeping. I suddenly woke up and it was midnight. I felt really hot at the time so I just took a glance around the room. That's when I saw a hooded figure on top of my bed. I was terrified so I just peeked through the blanket so I woudln't get noticed. I also felt its heavy weight like someone else was sleeping on my bed. I was living in a flat at that time and there was another bed in the room, I looked at the other bed and I noticed I had seen a ghost figure but it was glowing real bright blue and it was sleeping on it in a sideways position. I decided to move very slow in the left position so I can ignore and forget about the situation and I did a little praying so it can go away. I then fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up all sweaty and exhausted. It must of been from being too scared or something and I didn't tell anyone about it until later.

My next encounter happened in the morning around 8-9 am, this time I was living in a house and I was around 13 years old. I woke up around 7:30 am and decided to sleep in the lounge since the weather was hot and the room's temperature increased. When I was about to close my eyes I saw a real tall figure, kind of like the exact same one I saw in the first encounter, but I could nearly clearly see it.

I was pretending to sleep because I was too scared to even look at it, so I kind of peeked and then I turned my head. That's when I had enough and decided to see what it wanted so I looked back and it disappeared. I told my parents what happened they said I was dreaming or something. I have had a few ghost encounter, mostly when I was younger and I heard the house I was living in at the time was haunted. Well it seemed like it to me since I was the only one seeing it.

I'm 19 now so everything is fine, I outgrew it or just ignored the ghosts so they left me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Zach (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
Hi, thanks for sharing

So the hooded figure was laying next to you?
My house is haunted by a hooded figure too.
I have seen him scince I was a tiny todler. When I catch a glimpse of him it makes me jump but he never hurts me and just watches over me. However, some hooded entities can be Demons.
BCEagles25 (38 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-21)
I like how you wanted to know what it was there for. Courageous. I also didn't seem to understand the part about the blue figure.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
hi that sounds scary I hide under my covers LOL and try ignoring things like that. I have seen ghosts, floating clouds, seeing through things at night I have 9 stories on psychic experience website my name is Katie on there. Even my dreams come true the bad ones.
marie (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-18)
omg that must of been so scary that happened to my friend... Maybe because your 13 its an unlucky and 666

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: