You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: He Likes My Feet

Real Ghost Stories

He Likes My Feet

 

I was staying with my friend Summer in a small hunting cabin for the weekend just for the fun of it. Since this is in a state park, she had already lived in the cabin for 4.5 months before getting a house. She had told me that she swore there was a ghost in the cabin. She claims she seen it multiple times and it had touched her at least three times. I was very skeptical person, and still am. But what happened to me later that night was unreal.

I was lying on the bed with my sleeping bag. Of course I was in my bag. I felt something brush up against my feet as Summer and I were talking across the beds. As I had felt it, she looked at my feet without me hinting to her that something was touching my feet.

"Is Guf Guf (the mouse we named) down there?"

"No. There's nothing there."

I jerked up and pulled my feet away. I grabbed a flashlight and looked all around looking for a mouse or some kind of bug that might have been near my feet. But NOTHING was there. We even looked under the mattress. My feet weren't close to a wall. They were near the edge of the bed and if there was a mouse, we would have seen it. But never did. Now Summer says that the ghost likes my feet.

The next night, I had my feet in the sleeping bag again, but Summer (her chicken self) slept with me in the same bed. (No, we're not gay or lesbian) Anyway, that night we stayed up talking. We heard a shuffling on the other side of the cabin. We both stopped talking to listen and we could hear what sounded like a conversation outside of the cabin. We both got up as quietly as we could and looked outside to find no one, except a deer running off.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Twitch11, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
I was sleeping in a tent, one night, when I heard an interesting, but unknown sound just outside the flap. I remember my first thought was to protect my baby, so I scooted her up and away from the entrance of the tent (she could easily be "slid" across the flooring of the tent). I then heard a similar sound, off in the distance, but very much like the first sound I heard.
Trembling, I tried to softly open the zipper to the tent (why is it, when trying to be quiet, all sounds seem to be AMPLIFIED?) and ended up making so much noise, that if there were two men outside the tent, they knew we were in there by then.
LONG story short, I had eavesdropped on two deer (a third was in the distance) calling out to one another. Not exactly the same sound as a human voice, but "vague" enough to have me thinking there were men trying to locate us.

I have a question for you. You state that you felt something at your feet, and your friend happened to look in that direction as you were feeling it, and with no prompting from you. Did you feel it as if it were RIGHT ON your feet? Or did it feel as if something was touching your feet on the OUTSIDE of the sleeping bag that you admit to being INSIDE?
This is why I ask. You stated that you looked under the mattress, all around the bed, you were not next to the wall...
IF I had felt something brush against my feet, I would have jerked them away IMMEDIATELY. I do not think I would have had "time" to think through the process of maybe it was a field mouse. IF I had been in a sleeping bag, at the time, there would have been A LOT of space at the foot of the bag, and my knees would have been in my chin.
Outside? Or Inside?
Thank you.
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
hahaha surya that's funny. Maybe the noises outside sounded like voices but was really that deer running off. I am not sure about the feet thing but all this can be explained logically.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Is this the first time you have felt someone or something touch your feet? Since returning to your home have you experianced anything else. As for the conversation outside, I don't know what noises deers make but maybe you disturbed two deers!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: