You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: A Scary Ghost Appeared

Real Ghost Stories

A Scary Ghost Appeared

 

He stood around seven feet tall. The eyes were nothing but black holes, but they had a kind of glow behind the darkness. It was last week, and I sat upon the cliffs overlooking shark bay.

The sun had just set, and I saw someone walking upon the short sand beach below. There isn't much of a beach due to relenting waves. It isn't a beach for swimming, and the fishermen overtake the area.

It is approximately twenty feet down, and I watched the wavering figure growing closer. I knew it was an evil entity, and I wondered why he was showing himself to me. A part of my gifts is discernment.

In an instant, I know what they were in life...It's a feeling that overtakes me. I don't have to see them to know. They don't need to be nearby. I just... Know.

I think he was trying to scare me, but after all I have seen, not much fazes me these days. So I sat back, just watching him, waiting for him to do his thing, whatever that may be.

The last of the sun was gone, and the purple blue of the clouds, was now, a solid black. No moon, no trade winds...stillness. Perfect elements for a Ghost to try to make a move. Good or bad, I was his target.

As I am used to being sought out, all I can do is ready myself for the experience. It's not even an afterthought to go into a prayer of

Protection. I closed my eyes, and asked God to surround me in a shield of strength. I can do nothing on my own, of this, I learned, long ago.

When I opened my eyes, the entity was standing in front of me! His black eyes were piercing through mine, and I noticed his face was covered in tattoos. For a moment, it scared me, but then I stood to face him. He backed away from me, and I knew then... He was a very evil spirit.

He tried to take on the appearance of a warrior, but his facade began to break down. I watched as his face became distorted. The skin became taut and skull like, and I saw his true face, behind the pretense he projected. I saw what he looked in life, and he had been an ugly man. So sad the ugliness had permeated his Soul as well.

The Entity was filled with evil. He had been a man at one time, but in his latter days, became obsessed with power and greed. He had hurt a lot of people in his journey, and he had a few people killed. I could smell the deaths layered upon him, like chains seen to the naked eye. You want to know how I know this? I can see it on their faces and bodies. It's like the words in a book... Each face/body projects life lived in shame, sorrow, greed, happy, sad, evil, good, etc...Anyway, this is how I am able to "read" them. It's as clear to me as a page filled with descriptive explanation.

Every Soul is read, heard, and helped... Or avoided. I wanted to rid myself of this Entity. He made my skin crawl and his being...well, best way to describe it... He made me feel like I was covered in (ugh) feces. I almost retched, and I started to walk away. Turning my back on him would be a bad idea, so I was careful to move slowly. I try not to speak to this kind of entity. If I can feel him, he knows what I am...

Last thing you would want to do is anger an evil entity. Too late! He called me a few expletives, which I will leave out here, and tried to push at me with his energy. Of course, since I had my power of prayer working in my favor, it did no more than lift a few hairs from my shoulders. Kind of like someone blowing their breath on your face/neck.

Creepy, but I kept moving toward my truck. I took a quick glance to see how much further I needed to go, and that was my mistake. The entity was next to me again, and he started to threaten me with death. Of course, he screamed it at me, and with detail.

I am too much of a lady to repeat what he said, as it was nasty, and very vile. I didn't flinch. It wasn't the first time an Entity had threatened harm, and it wouldn't be the last.

Having the beliefs, I hold dear, I know these types of entities cannot harm me, and certainly cannot take my life. They can try, and this one did, when he saw I was not reacting to his threats. He mustered enough energy to knock me to the ground, but it is like being pushed over by a child. The key is not to be afraid. If you allow fear to enter the equation, he gathers this from you, and fear gives an entity power, which can be used against you. NEVER give in to fear. No matter how scary the situation.

The entity hovered above me, and he did his best to look frightening. He did manage a few looks I had never seen before. But I didn't waver in my stare, he knew he couldn't hurt me, and he started to wail in frustration.

My ears were burning from the high pitched sound he made. It sounded like tin cans going through a grinder! Add to that, voluminous sounds, akin to sitting front row at a rock concert. It was painful, and annoying.

Some entities are great at throwing temper tantrums, and this big guy-he was throwing a dilly of a fit! I sat up and rubbed my knees, brushing away the rock that stuck to them.

I was getting mad now, and I told him so...

"Get away from me evil one, you have NO power over me, go away!"

I yelled. My knees throbbed from where I landed, and I was ticked off. At my age, I didn't put up with being pushed, prodded, pinched, poked, etc-etc...

The entity looked shocked, and he seemed to shrink before my eyes. I found myself staring eye-to-eye with him! His black eyes smoked anger, but he was shirking away from me, moving back to the cliffs edge.

"God will take care of your kind one day! No matter what rock you hide under! " I called out, as he moved away. Sometimes, just using the word, "God"...will cause them to retreat. Retreat? This one zipped away. I saw him dart across the sand below, and in a blink of an eye, he was gone. Thanks goodness, he took his nasty smells with him!

I went home, and took another long shower...

My shower stall is filled with scented shower gels. It takes a while before the odors filling my nose, goes away... This is the part of my "gift" I really hate... Any comments?

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DarriuxDarkk (6 stories) (79 posts)
-1
3 years ago (2020-10-30)
(Sometimes, just using the word, "God"...will cause them to retreat.)

I want to point out that I agree on this based from true experience of mine. When I was young, back on high school and college days, I was kind of weird in a sense that I experienced multiple apparition or sightings drawn towards me. There is one experience when I was doing clinicals on a psych ward and we had to live on a very old dormitory that had a huge acacia tree at the back of the boys dorm room, there was an evil entity that shown itself to me while we were sleeping and I just made mention of Jesus Christ or God's name and it vanished quickly like they are afraid of the word just like that. I guess with God's name hold power in itself.

Thank you an God bless.
wrh1969 (6 stories) (11 posts)
 
3 years ago (2020-10-30)
Well that was quite a true story! You are the queen of writing! I think I may be a little bit psychic myself but I have never tried to hone my gift. Any advice? Thanks in advance.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-26)
ponyboy: Thankyou for your thoughts... I really appreciate the kind words. Thanks again!
ponyboy (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
pitleader4eva is right some people are not
Afraid of ghost but some are afraid of ghost so ghoststeer you did the right thing.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
CenterCore: Life is such a short journey!, We choose our path, and some of us have such a rough road. Thanks for your kind words...Blessings, Ghostseer
CenterCore (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-20)
Absolutely amazing, and this is incredibly well-written. You are very, very brave. Never forget that. I will admit, even I would not have stood up to such a thing so openly as you did. I applaud you. Best of luck in the future.
- Core
Pitleader4eva (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
What you said about never giving in fear is so right. When spirits come to me, I never feel afraid.
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-16)
jasmin

Thats one reason why those of us with the kind of power/calling ghostseer and I share usually have it from birth. We learn to control it and use it as we grow.
Each in our own special way following our own god or gods.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
Steph_Western: I can bet you have some lovely people around you. If you stand very quiet, close your eyes, and think about those you miss... I can bet they will send you Love. It is something you can feel, and the joy!...It is amazing to feel... Get back to me and let me know if you have success. Don't go into it as a Skeptic... Or it won't work. Truly believe they are standing next to you, and you will feel them there. Blessings, Ghostseer
steph_western (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
Your stories are amazing! I do not mean to be rude but these are so real they are almost unreal. Your descriptions are so vivid! Your style of writing really makes it sound like an extract from a book. With a little editing you could publish these. 😁
WOW! You are so lucky to have this sight. I can not believe you see these things! I really feel for the 'good souls' you see being destroyed, I wonder who you would see around me. I like to think my two Grandmothers and my Aunties who died are watching over me.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-18)
Looney85: you are so welcome! Blessings, let me know if you have any other questions I can help you with! Ghostseer 😊
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
thank you so much ghostseer, I would check out your blog ok! I need as much protection as possible.

Thank you again for the blessing and awesome advise.

Take care,

Looney ❤
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
looney85: I wake every morning, and request a prayer of protection. I envision myself surrounded by a perfect shield, God surrounds me with Love, and I feel safe. Prayer works, but it has to be the right prayer. I have a question and answer page on my website that might answer some of your other questions. Just go to my profile page and the website is listed there. Check out my Blog too... My blog has a lot of information about protecting yourself as well...Blessings, Ghostseer
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
Ghostseer, I admire your bravery! You definitely have god looking over and protecting you! And thank you for the tip on not to show fear.

I have experience with demons myself... I know how cruel and nasty they can be. Any advise you can give me on how to protect myself around (even thou I pray a lot too) will be very appreciated.

Blessing, Neivy
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
rhodes68: True, the more it comes at you-the stronger one becomes in dealing with the enormity of the range of spectral emotions. They are just like the living, but more creative in their attack choices.
Blessings, Ghostseer
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
WOw I have to agree with everyone here. What you have experienced is way too much for me! I think there are things that go on and we can get used to but this. Yep I would agree with Martin. I would piss my pants 😆.Thanks again for sharring this story with us. I realy like reading them. I hope to hear from you soon and take crae
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
That was one of the worst encounters I've read in a long time Ghostseer-it aggravates one to read of such cruel attack but like some previous posters said good for you for being strong enough to "stand your ground"!

I've heard the sound you decribed "like tin cans going through a grinder" and that made me relieve the experience!

I suppose the more experiences one has, the stronger he/she becomes. I personally find even the little things too overwhelming sometimes but that depends mainly on my emotional state at the time. Sometimes I will just completely ignore the awkward sound or continue about my business regardless of the shadow that should not be there only to jump at the next trivial thing... People are strange sometimes 😊

Thank you
Tammy
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
ghostseer: Oh I really mean it, this kind of experience would make even the toughest, meanest men piss their pants 😉
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Martin: Thankyou!, what a kind thing to say. I try to keep it together during uncomfortable visitations. One never knows what (or who) may be lurking in the shadows... Blessings, ghostseer
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
dreamergal72: Thanks! For your wonderful comments. It makes me smile, Blessings, Ghostseer
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Jasmin314: Thankyou for reading my experience. I don't know how to live any other way. It's who and what I am...Blessings, Ghostseer
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Surya, I think if the entity ordered people to be killed in his prior life, he was an ugly man inside too...

I agree with KimSouthO, this was an amazing story and I think you are one extremely courageous medium, ghostseer.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
YOU GO GURL GHOSTSEER, Make me proud of you be strong and pray god for protect you as a shild. That things sound Creepy!
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Wow ghostseer I am not sure what I would do if one day I was given the gift you have. I would probably die of shock. Thank you for sharing. ❤ Jasmin
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
spirit13: It's only scary IF we allow it to be. I get nervous a lot, and I feel like a human chihuahua at times, but the power of prayer, and my spiritual beliefs, keep me safe... And strong...Blessings, Ghostseer
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
libertybelle:Yes, God is awesome!. My nerve gets tested from time to time, but I will survive... Always do...Blessings, Ghostseer
spirit13 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
i think your a very brave person, I would get scared if I had a ghost that close to me, iwould scream and throwmy fist not perposly but out of fear, just thinking of something like that makes me have goose bumps all over.
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Another hair-raising experience, ghostseer--I wish I had your nerve. However, since I don't, I'm grateful that the good Lord didn't give me a gift such as yours. Just another instance of 'Father knows best!'

Amazing, itsn't it, how the evil entities flee at the name of God!
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
KimSouth0: Thank you for your comments!, I do go into a mild surprise at times, and some experiences give me goosebumps, but I always go into them with the wisdom that I will be THE winner in the outcome. I KNOW God and my Guardians are all around me, protecting me, helping me get through the experience. I don't really have a choice... I was born into this... Given to me for a reason, but I would love to put it away sometimes! Five minutes would be nice... Oh well...
Blessings, Ghostseer
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
ejgavinart: I have had over forty years plus of this stuff happening in my life. You get kind of use to it happening. I can understand so much more now...Blessings, Ghostseer

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: