You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Inside The Tv

Real Ghost Stories

Inside The Tv

 

This story may be short, and I am sorry for that but I will try to put in as much details as I can. Enjoy!

It was a Monday morning. My mother had left me alone in the house while she was dropping my sister off to school. I had just turned the TV off because I had gotten on the computer and did not want to waste electricity. And since I have this program where I can record shows and watch them later, I was watching a horror film with demons and what not from last night.

I started playing on the computer, when I heard something like a big metal bar being slammed, far off in the distance. It seemed to be coming from the inside of me though. It got louder and louder each second, for about 15 seconds. Then it just stopped.

I was extremely frightened at that moment! Something drew my attention towards the TV set. I do not know what got my attention, but it seemed like a force. I saw what seemed to be the figure of a mug shot of someone, but a completely black figure, faded.

The eyes were bright red and seemed to dim, and then shine again. My eyes were focused on it for what seemed to be an eternity. It then disappeared, and my mom walked in the door at that moment. I came running out of the room, heading straight to the door, where I was going to run out of the house. I was panicked!

I told my mom what happened... And of course she didn't believe me. Whatever it was, I never saw it again. I wonder what it was...

Other hauntings by jonesblue

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jonesblue, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-30)
I have seen this black figure with glowing red eyes - up close. Others world over have too. In my opinion it is what the Bible refers to as a spiritual principality. I was likewise terrified.
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
i do not know what I saw.
This is a brand new plasma hd tv I have...
I do not think there is any history behind this.
I just think someone or 'something' chose me to pick on...
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-10)
I have not read any of the other comments, so if I am repetitive forgive me...

Had you had any other occurance in the home? Have you had any occurances since? Is the television a new model or old one?

I believe there is a devil and there are demons. I also believe there is a God and there are angels.

What DO YOU believe you saw? That is the important question you must ask youself.

I can also empathize with you. If you read some of my stories, you will note that I was rarely taken seriously as I was growing up and still have some of the same issues to this day.

Search your heart and soul, you will know what is there.

Thanks for sharing!
God Bless!
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-10)
well you are right again... I would probably do the sane thing. I just get caught up in this website. People have said the supernatural is real, and is realy everywhere. There is such thing as the devil. Who really knows, right?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-10)
Nah, I just have to learn to stop hopping back and forth, following certain comments 😊.
I am human. I am not right about EVERYTHING😊.
Could you please let us know what it is that you request assistance with?
Thank you.
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-09)
whitebuffalo I think you are just too caught up in these subitted stories that you can't tell one from another. You are right about everything, by the way.
Anyway, I am looking forward to more comments...
Thankyou all!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-09)
Me too, DeviousAngel 😊.
I had been looking into war songs/ghost sightings and was a bit "stuck in the moment". 😆
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-08)
😆 whitebuffalo, I think you were referring to that other story of the boy singing war songs...
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-08)
OOOps, sorry. That MAY have been a Freudian Slip, but I accidentally wrote in there "two little boys". Sorry. Do not know where THAT came from.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-08)
jonesblue, I agree with whitebuffalo... We can't really give you good advice without ample information to back it up. You can't ask us for help and then get mad when we try to help you.

: (

Warmest blessings,

DA
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-08)
I was working on helping you out with some advice, there Jonesblue. I am NOT trying to be frustrating, but without being in your home at the time that these sounds and other occurrences happened, YOU are the best source of information.
It would be arrogant of ANYONE to try to give you advice without knowing as much as possible. In fact, it COULD be extremely detrimental in some cases (not saying yours, but SOME).
I would say, if forced to hand out a bit of advice, that you really do not need any.
This is why: You state, in your last sentence up there in the story, that "I never saw it again. I wonder what it was..." I should say that was pretty clear, unless I missed the meaning in that.
You never saw it again. <shrug> It is gone. It is over. No advice is necessary.
Now, if you want to know exactly what this experience was all about, with what you CAN provide...
I would say that you were given the chance of a lifetime and that you were able to see what it is that so many WISH they could. You saw two little boys, from the Other Side sharing a moment in time, at your side.
I would take it as the gift it was meant to be.
Thank you.
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-06)
oh my gawd!
All these people asking me these questions that are like confusing to answer!
I don't rwally know what I experienced!
I explained as much as I could for now...
If anybody could please give me some advice that would like really help!
Again, thanks for reading!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Thanks Jones, I appreciate the return.
So this sound was two bars hitting each other repeatedly. Kind of makes you wonder if it was a "bell" of some sort.
Let me rephrases that, please. Makes ME wonder...
Sounded "haunting", eh?
Like you were listening within a tunnel? Or like you were simply listening to the sounds of the past echoing?
Thank you.
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
thankyou all for commenting on my story!
What I was looking at on the computer screen was just my email... So I don't get how I was being paranoid at that moment. But I could have been a litlle freaked out at home alone. The metal bar that I supposedly heard sounded like it was just being slammed onto another metal bar. It sounded very haunting, and seemed that way too throughtout this whole experience. This is only my second paranormal experience in only a short time, so I am getting really freaked out! Any advice from anyone would really help! Thankyou for reading! 😉
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Hi Jonesblue.
Uh, it sounded like a metal bar getting slammed against WHAT? And what do you mean by it kept getting louder? The sound of it reverberating, or it was Slam, Slam, Slam for fifteen seconds straight?
WHAT were you looking at on the computer?
Thank you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
I have to agree with everyone on this one. It realy does sound like the imagination took hold of you. But thank you for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
I have no vibs from this story. I think it was the result of watching the demons on tv that reflected into your mind, at being home alone and your mind wondering and perhaps being a bit frighten. But as far as an entity goes I just don't feel that at all.
RevivedfromDeath (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
You could have been paranoid about the movie the other time you watched it. I highly doubt it was anything to be afraid of.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Sounds like it was the power of suggestion, my friend.:) Fewer horror movies might be a good idea!

Warmest blessings,

DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: