You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shy But Here Ghost 2

Real Ghost Stories

Shy But Here Ghost 2

 

Well, I haven't caught him on video, but now I think it's a guy ghost, and probably human. He is kind of freaky, but he doesn't scare me much anymore. He tries to mess with me now though, ever since I uploaded the other story, he's been messing with my friends too.

Well, the other day, I had my friend over. We were talking in my room, and she was changing and she said what would be a so called "curse word" in the world of my parents. I heard a knock on my door that sounded just like the way my dad always knocks. I yelled "come in" and my friend was freaking out because she thought she was in trouble. Nobody came in. I went over to the door and tried to open it, and I realized it was locked. My friend didn't do it, and when I unlocked it, I found out that my dad was downstairs (Far away from my room because we have a HUGE house). It was pretty weird.

He knocked again a few times, and then gave up, because I told my friend to ignore him; I could tell he was playing games now. I don't think he's all that shy anymore. The final time he knocked I said "that's just the ghost I told you about. I'm not crazy, but he's starting to get on my nerves!" That was the last time he knocked that night.

When my friend fell asleep, I couldn't feel him inside my room for a while. I think he was trying to be polite because I told him he was getting annoying. But then, I could feel him come back in, and he was in a different place in my room because I slept on the opposite side of the bed.

When we woke up that morning, we were in the bathroom. Just for orientation, my parent's closet door is right across the hallway from my bathroom. I wanted to borrow something from my mom, so I headed for the door. I reached out to grab the handle, and it started to shake really hard as if someone were trying to open it. I was freaked out for a bit, but realized it might be him trying to pull something.

He's tried to mess around with me, but he is kind of a gentleman, and he's still pretty shy, but not that much anymore. I also need a name to call him, because names like "THE SPIRIT", "THE GHOST" and "HIM" are getting old. I just want to know what I should call him, but I kind of like Danny. Well I'm going to find some way to communicate with him and ask him why he's here, and if he even knows he's dead. And of course what his name is. What should I use to communicate with him?

Other hauntings by ilikespirits

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ilikespirits, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DontTurnAround (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-25)
Wow, many people are lucky to have a nice ghost, instead of a aggressive one. I hope that he's not much of a bother to you.
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
I hope you get your answer sooner than me XD I'm going to try some of the stuff here too cause I keep getting the feeling of being watched... Weird huh? (gentalman ghost? I'd say he's either old when he died or died in olden times)

~Tora~
ilikespirits (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-07)
dear bored ghost 247: I agree with your Ouija board statement. I wouldn't use one, I have heard plenty of bad stories about them... I might try evp thought. Thank you guys for the suggestions.
David51878 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-06)
If you really want to learn more about the person/spirit in your home. The most effective way is through evp. From my own personal experience in my home evp answered many questions for me but I have to admit I was surprised by the answers I got. All you need to get started with evp is a audio recorder and a audio ed program for your computer for filtering and to amp the voice/voices.If you decide to try evp email me and I will help you get started.
boredghost247 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Just a warning, you should never use the awigi board thing, (I don't know how to spell it). It will enter another spirit and usually they are bad spirits. But if you do use it you should never burn it because it will close the portal to put the spirit back where it belongs. Just a warning. Good luck! 😊
ilikespirits (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
O.K. Well I haven't gotten any writings, but I like the knock idea! I'll try it out later, and thank you for the suggestions!:)
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Let us know if you get any writings! I like the recorder/EVP idea. You should talk to EVPResearcher about that. Also, you can try having him knock on things and just tell him "one knock for yes, two knocks for no" or something like that, and just ask him yes/no questions. For example, "can I call you Danny?" And ask him to knock accordingly.

Just an idea! Be safe, and may the spirits protect you.

Warmest blessings,

DA
ilikespirits (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Well I will do reserch when I have time, but I don't expect to find anything because our house is only twelve years old and we've lived here for three. I also like the paper and pen idea, I'll leave something out for him tonight. THANKS for reading!:) more updates to come
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Just give him a name. If he doesn't like the name he will let you know in some way. I got two entities here, one is the guy who rented from me who died in his room, the other I call jake, and I guess he don't mind being called that as never let me know in anyway. It doesn't sound like he is harmfull in anyway which that is good.
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Have you done any research on your house to see if anything might have occured there and if so who was involved? Also you might want to try an audio recorder to see if he will answer your questions. Or since he is able to manipulate the door locks you might try writing a question on paper and leaving it and a pen out to see what happens. God bless. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: