You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Random Attacks Within Three Days

Real Ghost Stories

Random Attacks Within Three Days

 

The events in the story happened 3 days in a row starting on Sunday November 30th 2008 to Tuesday December 2nd 2008

Day 1: I walked into my kitchen at about 8 pm making me dinner. As I got myself a plate I felt that some one was behind me and out of instinct I stiffened my body and I froze all of a sudden then was pushed into my counter and felt something hold my head down. With my hand holding the plate I grabbed I tried to hit the thing holding me down but hit nothing but the back of my head. The thing let go and I had a head ache.

Day 2: At about 5 pm I walked into my front lawn to pace around for no reason, no sooner as I was out side a force knocked me to the ground. As I rose to my feet I was again pushed by a figure I couldn't see against my mothers van and hitting my head on the side mirrors. As I got away from the car I tripped and almost hit my head on a lawn chair outside.

Day 3: I was walking from the bathroom to the living room, as I walked passed my couch I was pushed down and felt something hold me down. As I tried to break free I felt the figure push my arms down harder, then I felt something hit me in the face making me bleed through my mouth, as I tried to figure out what hit me I was struck again and cut my lip. I heard something whisper in my ear in a dark chilly manner "We picked you." then I was able to move and I went to the bathroom to tend my wounds.

I have been in ghost attacks before but day three was the worst... Please help me I don't know what's going on.

Other hauntings by Kira

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kira, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
What it means choose you? And Yeah I get the same way I get anger too when I was in my teen still do that sometimes here in my 36 years.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
That sure hurt alots when it do that to you wow, I don't know what going on. Maybe something in you start to act like that to make you have this problem alots.
Kira (7 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
To all:
Yes I take medication, only for allergies, my family has no history of seizures, only me. The only reason I think I would be 'Chosen' would be because my whole life I was surrounded by anger, hatred and yelling, I my self have 'manifested' my anger in to a being (example like Bruce Banner and The Hulk or Dr. Jekyle and Mr. Hyde) it only comes out when I snap and can't take any more anger and I lash out on people.
charl2008 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-10)
That's quite a nasty experience you've got there. I usually read that ghosts/spirits would only try to attract your attention - but this one's a bit twisted, because spirits usually can't hurt living beings, because they would need more power or help from higher power (in this case I think, well, maybe some power from you-know-who). If you have psychic abilities, then that entity/ies may be attracted to you. If these attacks happened in or around your property, then I suggest tohat you do that very intriguing Indian (Native American) Cleansing/Smudging ceremony found in this website (in articles tab). Hope you get rid of these negatives.

God Bless and Good luck! 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-10)
Wow I have to say haveing three attacks in a ROW would be way to much for me. Probably think I was going mad. I would get the place blessed or do a cleansing. Thanks for sharring and I hope all goes well. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-09)
Do you or anyone in your family have a history of seizures?

Are you on any kind of medication?
KurLz (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-08)
I would definately contact a clergy of your personal faith or the help a respectable paranormal investigation group. Do this, and do it NOW, things are probably only going to get worse if you don't. Go to any search engine (yahoo, google, etc) type in the name of your location followed by paranormal society, for example if you live in L.A. Type into the search engine "L.A. Paranormal society"
Good luck, I wish you the best.
Nick
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-06)
wow!
I know that would cetainly freak me out!
I would move out wherever I would be living at that time, and never go back!
Obviously, you did something or was 'the chosen one' for this situation.
Get help quick!
I enjoyed the story and thankyou for sharing.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-06)
If you have been chosen by negative entities or Demonic forces, you need to search your memory and find out "why" this is happening. They don't usually choose a person for no reason. Have you dabbled in things you regret?, what about anger, frustration,hatred...those feelings can attract the wrong type of other worldy beings. Are you in a weakened state, ill, drinking or doing drugs?...All types of negativity can attract "things" to you. Where are you spiritually. Consider building a wall of spiritual growth around you, this will help immensely, and immediately. We are all beacons of some sort, are you aware if you have any gifts? Second sight, sensitivity, etc... You are welcome to write me as I have dealt with this stuff over four decades now. Blessings, Ghostseer (Click on Ghostseer or go to my profile page for more info). I hate to hear about anyone being attacked by nasty forces!
stevenr (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-06)
log in to the chat room if you wish tonight
12/06/08 around midnight. Some of us would like to hear more about these attacks. I think you will be glad that you talked to us. We are here to help. These attacks can not and should not be tolerated by anyone.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Well I know on Ghost Hunters those investigators have had experiences of being slapped,pushed,and scratched. I guess until it happens to you it's not a reality most people know about. I wonder what it is about you that makes them attack? Psychologically speaking a doctor may say something about pent up anger and frustration coming to the surface. I don't know why this is happening to you. You may just be sensitive and some spirit has attached itself to you and it's not a pleasant spirit. If something is trying to get your attention you may consider communicating with it and asking it to respect your person and to leave you alone if it can't communicate in a non violent way. Whatever it is, it's hella rude.
Lavender (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
You say you have experience ghost attacks before, but ever in such close sequence?

How often? Perhaps this negative energy has been building up for some time. It might help you to make a time table to understand when it all began to escalate.

I recommend a ritual or cleansing as well. I have a very good "prayer" if you are interested to incorporate it for such.

Best of luck! ❤
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
That's pretty crazy... Three attacks right in a row? That's really unusual. It seems like you might have something attached to you. Try an aura cleansing (you can find instructions on Google) and loudly telling this entity or group of entities to leave you alone. You may also want to look into learning how to shield yourself.

Warmest blessings,

DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: