You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Ghosts, Ghosts And More Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts, Ghosts And More Ghosts

 

Talk about an active evening!, I finally went to the "Gate to Nowhere"...AT NIGHT!. I made sure not to go too late, and I got there around eight p.m.

This environment is packed with paranormal activity. The interesting thing? I felt safer at night, than during the daytime visit. The last daytime visit brought out some anxiety in me, and I felt myself holding my breath a lot. I was accosted on all sides with Ghostly activity. The electrical charge eminating from the area is surreal, and my skin was crawling with goosebumps.

One feels like they have stepped into another time dimension, another plane... And it feels so strange to stand there in the center. Let me describe my night time encounter.

I drove up to the North east corner and parked at the edge. The area was pitch black-just as I suspected. No street lamps, no lighting except in the distance from the airport. As I have stated in prior published experience, (the previous visit in the daytime) this area is surrounded by water on three sides. Sort of a like a causeway jutting out over the ocean.

It was dead silent, and I didn't hear any sounds of night insects. It was eerily still, but I didn't feel afraid. None of the feelings of being overwhelmed, was in place. It felt as though they knew I had arrived, and they were patiently waiting for me. I know that sounds odd, and egotistical, but this is what I picked up right way. It felt like I was the guest of honor at this Spectral gathering place!

Time felt as though it had stopped. Straining my ears to hear any sound, I heard the voices calling to me. They were very soft! Voices were coming at me from all directions, and I heard the young to old-welcoming me back. This had never happened before. Let me explain what I heard.

Imagine a thousand voices, each seperate, none unheard. All of them distinct, all them saying " Please, come!,...you are welcome here, Hello!, Come forward, enter!..."

I had never had so many PLEASANT auditory messages. Usually, I get distress, angst, frustration-mixed with tears... Or worse. This was very nice, and I felt no signs of danger, no demonic entities. Like I said before, the night visit was so different from the daytime visit.

I took my camera, and entered the dirt road to the left of the field. It was icy cold, and this is not unusual with so many entities in one place. No one was dragging at my heart strings to send them on, and they all seemed to stand back and away from me-careful not to suck away my precious living energy. I cannot tell you how much this meant to me.

I had my camera with me, of course! But I never know if my camera will work around this much electrical drain, but they allowed me to take photos. The batteries didn't go dead right away. They lasted almost until the end of my short visit. I had time to post one photo on my website, and another on my blog. I have dozens of entity shots, mist,orbs,a dark figure jumping between two trees to escape from the flash of the camera (this last one is posted on my website). If you are interested, go to my profile page and click on either the website or the blog. You can see the pictures better on the website than the blog. They post larger, better viewing.

I don't have the time to write all I was shown, but it was a unique experience. I couldn't stay at the location for long because I was growing exhausted with all the apparitional utterance. They stayed back, at least ten to twenty feet away, but I was having trouble catching my breath. It was like the atmosphere was being drained of my life giving air.

In turn, this made me very tired. I don't usually believe or encourage ghost hunting, but certain areas intrique me. If I am being called to go, I go...

I viewed lots of time periods coming and going from the location. I saw ancient Hawaii in near naked stance. I saw and heard the overdressed missionary, and many, many field workers. It grew tiring to focus on all the wavering activity, and the colors were hurting my eyes. Bright white to shadowy mist, and heavy ectoplasm in the air. It looked like it was dripping from some of the trees. The movement all around me, was in the hundreds, maybe more!

Hard for one woman to decipher!. I vow to go back soon, maybe get more information. None of the local people I have asked about this place, want to talk about it. Many of them are afraid of the way it makes them feel.

I was glad I didn't have to deal with any demonic stuff, but I felt very protected. There were entities there that had an almost Angelic presence. I was surrounded by them, and although I didn't stay long, I got the impression this place is very sacred.

It will be interesting to see what I learn about this place. The entities wouldn't...or couldn't, give me any information. Believe me, I asked them!. I still think it is a travel portal of sorts, but I really don't understand what these portal areas connect to.

There are just some things, we are not meant to know. I am ok with that. It's human nature to want answers, but in time...maybe?...

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SapphireChild (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
Hi there I too like the rest love to hear more of your stories. I'm fascinated by things that you can see but scarily thinks that it won't be convenient when one is in a cubicle that you are using. I mean these things are everywhere around us and you feel like the world is overpopulated hehehe. I would like to share some of my psychic stories too but the site won't allow me... Do you guys having these problem too when wanting to submit your stories?
Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-04)
I love reading your stories, ghostseer. It reminds me that there is more to Life than the mundane tasks we all do each day. It teaches me not to take Life for granted, to value each moment and more importantly, to continuously remin myself that Life isn't just about earning money. That GOD put us here for a reason. I would love to read more of your stories. Blessed be. ❤
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
Troyarn:Whatever that means... It is what it is... No more, no less...Blessings, Ghostseer
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
Very nice story. Maybe you found the good spirit hangout.

Ghostseer:
Question...
The feeling of your energy being pulled is it like you were just exersizing? When you were not? Cause I sometimes get that feeling a school I'll be walking to lunch with my bag and books and suddenly I feel like I do when I run to lunch only halfway there...it's extremely annoying... But usually if I keep walking it goes away... Sometimes it happens in the school building too... Sorry for all the questions but read everyone's experiences here make me rethink what I blow off in my own life...

~Tora~
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
Very weird story. I now have to wonder if you got to the "Gate to Nowhere" by going over the "Bridge to Nowhere".
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Hi ghosteer and thank you or another great story about the gate to nowhere! I find this place to be very interesting. The amount of energy you describe there is in that place gives a chiill down my spine. I can't wait for your next visit and I would love to read another story about this place. I hope someone does give you information about the place. It probably has rich history. Thanks again. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-10)
KimSouth0: Thanks for the heads up!, I will keep this in mind when I go back there tonight. A storm is brewing on the horizon, and there is lightning/thunder due. I want to see if there is a change to the environment. I plan on staying on the outskirts of the area. The moon is almost full I believe... It should be interesting!, Blessings, Ghostseer
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-09)
What a vivid experience!

It is my image that you where not to be bothered with any dark or evil doers at this visit. They would have been far over powered but what was there and did want your attention.

You will be welcomed back there with open arms, always be on the look out, especially inthis place for things here are not as they may seem on the surface.

Sorry, not sure where all of this came from. I had a dream about this last night. I started to type my comments to you, the dream and sounds came rushing back and the above words flowed without warning or explaination.

Please keep us posted regarding any future visits to this place.

God Bless!
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-08)
dreamergal72: Yes, I was pretty happy not to attract any bad entities, etc. It was an interesting experience for me. No one tried to touch me, and I never felt threatened. I don't think I have been privy to that many entities at one time. As I said before, the area is quite large, and they were flitting about. I couldn't keep up with all of them, but I heard their words, and saw into their Souls. I am still in awe.Blessings, Ghostseer
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-08)
Wow, Interest and gladly that you have a good SPirits around you in times they invite like come and enter stuff like that no demons stuff glad that didn't happen.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: