You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: They Looked Real

Real Ghost Stories

They Looked Real

 

It was 2002; I haven't seen my high school best friend since we graduated high school, that's 9 years to be exact. When I came home to my hometown Iloilo, my best friend heard the news even before I came; she went to my place and invited me to their town fiesta. Their house changed a lot and that's the second time we saw each other after 9 years without any communications. I went to her place; they have a lot of visitors so I decided to sit at the corner of their house. I was, let say a bit out of place, I was looking at all the people around and finally caught a sight of a woman standing near the staircase, I looked at her and thought, "she's like me, out of place".

The woman noticed me staring at her so she stares back in return, a bit confused. I was ashamed and look away... But I can still feel that she was staring at me, I let go of it and

At long last, my best friend remembers me and tags me along with her... Some of our high school classmates were already there so I forgot about the woman. As we were changing stories, I managed to ask my best friend about their lady visitor. She ask me to describe her, as I did, she stares at me with wide eyes and ask me again to describe her. I was confused. Suddenly I saw a boy who was about 6 or 7 years old running and peeking at us behind a tree near a window, so I alter my attention and even smiled at the boy...

Now, my best friend and some of her relatives and friends were freaked out and went running away from me, or I thought from me. Shock to see them running, I just stand there and look at them. My best friend approached me first and asks, "Can you really see them?" what a nice question, I mean of course, I got my eyes... They came to me slowly and very agitated, funny they looked like small children who were afraid to be caught on something they had done nasty. So, I asked my best friend "what's the matter?" then she told me.

All the family members in their house felt or seen this lady under the staircase, she walks around the house or even sometimes stares at you while you are watching TV... Creepy... But she never bothers anyone, she just stand there and stare... The boy near the window was seen by my best friends brother, not just ones or twice but the scariest of all was when he went home late at night and saw the boy in his room floating and staring at him at the window with bloodshot eyes... Now I understand why they are freaked out and run. The odd thing was, I saw them there, really there not just a glimpsed or smoke and they even saw me and acted as if they were really there... This was the first time I saw ghost that looks real to me, as in "real"...

Other hauntings by nich

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nich, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

silver_surfer (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-29)
so did this come out? What did you do after you saw them? Did you help them or maybe they need help that's why they would like to be seen people like you who has a 3rd eye
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
no comment 😕 to hard no explination. 😕 I'll stick with my classic death in the house.
nich (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
Missmelanie04: well, maybe. For person like me who see them and feel them but not that familiar with it is confusing. I don't get scared when I see them but after knowing the truth, that gives me the creeps...
Missmelanie04 (6 stories) (39 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
I often wondered what if we could see dead people but we assumed they were real and never knew. Maybe those ghosts wanted to join the party or something. I think seeing ghosts is a gift and a curse.
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
This makes me wonder how often people see fully manifested spirts amongst the living and are oblivious to the fact that they are not living beings... Interesting.
nich (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
you can say that again Cholulteca... I was not bothered about it not until I remember the stairs, that gives me the creeps! I was having goosebumps.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Interesting Nich, I would have scared if suddenly I realize that the people I'm seeing are not living people!, 😭
Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: