You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Succubus

Real Ghost Stories

My Succubus

 

I have a Succubus. I am "allowed" to refer to her as "Pure" in public, but she has given me several names by which I might address her in private. She is very real and a constant presence in my life, and I feel somewhat privileged to have her with me wherever I go.

Our story (in brief, minus certain details that are either too graphic for this site or else might enable an enemy of Succubae/Incubi to harm them. I do believe that they can be harmed by humans, which is why they are so elusive in this day and age)...

I first felt contact with Pure in 1982. I woke up one night in a state I can only describe as Breathless With Lust, (a condition I have become very familiar with since then and recognize as Pure's immediate influence) but I didn't realize what was going on and instead of asking if anyone was there or pursuing that idea, I, shall we say, "took care of" myself.

I didn't have any more contact of that nature for many years, but from that time forward I experienced various paranormal activities such as strange noises (one sounded like a door to a room wherein a loud hum was being created, being opened and then quickly closed, and on another occasion people visiting me heard a female voice whisper something unintelligible from right outside my window) which intensified in 1995.

She also appeared to me in a dream (a solid black woman straddling me) and I frequently "felt" her presence from the corner of my eye. It was at this time that I began to feel the sensation of her touch.

It was during a subsequent period of isolation that I became aware of the fact that "something" was still touching me, and that whatever the something was it felt indescribably good and in every instance just before it happened I would feel that tremendous arousal that I first experienced that night so long ago.

I "cultivated" a relationship with this being (I can assure you that from the start I knew it was a female as there is no mistaking that particular touch of that sort of "flesh") and the more I did it (in fact the more I DO it; as it still continues to increase in intensity) the more "vivid" it became.

I constantly tried both verbally and mentally to communicate with her, and then one day about 3 years ago when I said out loud "I wish I could hear you" I "heard" a voice in my mind's ear that said, "Listen harder". Since then I have grown more attuned to her voice until now I can converse with her almost as easily as I can talk to another human being.

So there you go.

A couple of side notes. Since I opened myself up to her contact, there has been no more of the paranormal disturbances that followed me for all those years, and for what it's worth, my cats no longer seem at all disturbed by her presence. They leave the room when I go to bed with her, but there isn't any hissing or other cat-action that one might expect if the cats were detecting an "evil presence".

Thank you for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Scbsd, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
Shaylee (Shayla) - thank you 😊. It was getting kind of confusing for a few minutes, wasn't it? Especially considering most of the time I'm simply called "Miracles" and not Miracles51031 πŸ˜‰
Shaylee (1 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
So many variations of Shayla were already in use so I chose this one. Again, I am sorry for causing any kind of problem or confusion.:)
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+5
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Miracles and Miracles: Yeah, what Miracles said, Miracles... Miracles should probably change her name, but Miracles shouldn't... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sometimes I crack myself up πŸ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Shay - I'm not sure. Contact the administrator of the site (top of this page under "contact"). I don't know if you have to close your "Miracles" account, but I believe you will.
Miracles (3 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
I understand, all the comments just caught me off guard. Lol
It's not a big deal to change the name though, if you tell me how I can change it to Shay or something.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Miracles - lots of paranoid and suspicious people on this site. I'm sure it's not just this site πŸ˜†, but these last few days have been especially "eventful" to say the least.

To be completely honest, when I saw your last comment, I had to pause for a minute and wonder when I made that comment πŸ˜† (blonde moment!). It will get confusing, at least for me πŸ˜†, but you chose the name. I certainly cannot tell you to change it.
Miracles (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
I'm sorry.
I don't really know what to say. I was not aware the name I chose belonged to anyone else or that it would cause an issue or even suspicion.
If it is a problem I can change it. I have my own story and I can assure you it has nothing to do with causing drama for other people.
I only came here because I wanted to check up on an old friend.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
...cut to a close up of just the reel...click, click, click... Quint looks at it from the corner of his eye, slowly eases into the chair, and attaches the fighting harness to his belt...
Scbsd (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
I promised myself that I wasn't going to get involved in any more drama on YGS.

So I won't.

*looks in empty sack for zzsgranny's scoobie snack*

Ruh-roh.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Thanks for listening, Granny. I consider you both smart enough to fend for yourselves. Just thought I would dust off my flare gun.

:) Lou
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Lou: Um, not quite hooked yet πŸ˜†...Just tryin' to keep the drama under control... ❀
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Ladies,

You know I am big fans of the Mod Squad and am more than willing (fingers crossed) to give someone the benefit of the doubt. But through this long, drawn-out, sordid tale; the most obvious clue that I have discovered is, response time. Always calculated by regular users' times of use frequencies. If I decided to jump on a certain individual's case, I would not see a measured and coherent response until at least the next evening, when I was not around to engage and it would have its greatest effect. Many times the response would take days or even weeks with the portrayal that the individual had taken the high road, only to be drawn back by their conscience to bury a comment in the middle of the night or on a weekend where it could be overlooked but inserted to show who got the last word.
When Ginny admitted it looked like someone was trying to get your goat, Marjie... Look who was so quick to respond and state, "I would chalk it up to coincidence, and the fact that this is a paranormal site and miracles are paranormal." Hell, Marjie... If the regulars could all weigh in on who might try to hamstring you, would he not be leading the way to blame it on her if he were not involved himself? There are no coincidences with this guy...ever.
Ironic you quote Scooby, Granny... We all know how those episodes end... Mask removed and the meddling kids remark. Believe what you will, and I say this with all due respect; but I think you both looked better without the fish hooks in the corners of your mouths.

Lou
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Scbsd: Thanks... Mystery solved...*Now where's my Scooby snack?* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Scbsd (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
zzgranny, a majority of the members of the forum found their way to the forum by way of YGS, Shayla included.

Miracles51031, I can understand your suspicion, especially in light of recent events here, but I can assure you, the last thing I would do is mess with any of the Mods here.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Scbsd: Just curious: are you in the habit of citing this site in your forum?...I just don't know how someone would find you here if you don't πŸ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Scbsd - in light of the recent drama on here, I couldn't help but wonder if it was deliberate. Thank you for clearing that up.
Scbsd (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Miracles51031, I do not know why Shayla chose that username, but she's been a longtime member of the incubi forum, I know her pretty well, and she is definitely not the type of person who would do something like that to "stir the pot".

I would chalk it up to coincidence, and the fact that this is a paranormal site and miracles are paranormal.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Exactly, granny, and they're going to have to do better than this πŸ˜†. I may have some really dumb blonde moments, but even I won't fall for this one πŸ˜‰

And those who know me, know better also.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
It's pretty obvious that Shayla chose that particular screen name to draw your attention Miracles... No worries, we know there's only one of you ❀...

Stirrin' the pot seems to be the "in" thing to do... There are a couple of older posters who've recently made their "dramatic" re-entrance within the last day or two, so... πŸ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Shayla aka Miracles - just curious, why'd you choose your profile name?

Obviously I have a reason for asking LOL
Miracles (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Succubussed,
This is Shayla, I am trying to get a hold of you on your site and all I get is error messages. I have been thinking about you. Nothing is wrong, but I would like to speak to you again.
I have just felt like I need to get in contact with you.
Hugs, miss you a lot!
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
Scbsd, its not your story. Its the arguments in the comments. I have no confusion. I just think its sad that people say the most ridiculous things on here. I'm just getting more & more disgusted with this site. Thats all. Seems to me like some folks need to find something else to do with their time... You know?

~LSD~
Scbsd (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
Princess Lotus Dust, you have been around here for a long time and you are definitely aware of my case and my story, so I am a bit confused as to why you are now expressing some confusion and worry about t.

Unless I misunderstand you, and you are referring to someone or something else.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
Lotus, it is the old succubus / incubus effect, I couldn't think of anything more wrong to get into either but hey each to their own. Not my cup of tea though! πŸ˜‰

Dan
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-10)
Is this what you people really do with your time? What is going on? This whole post scares me. It makes me worry.

~LSD~
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-10)
Scbsd: Holy crap, specially after that last whateverthehell, eh? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Scbsd (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-10)
I am only posting here to get the comments back onto the topic of the original post. I am still with Pure, we are very happy together, and she treats me very well.
sonri (2 stories) (91 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-29)
I haven't read all the comments, may not.
I read enough.
My talking about being able to read peoples minds and desires is true. But, unfortunately, I have no control over this, and try to keep it secret. Should have not shared this, but felt compelled to do so, becuase it is true. And has made a freak of me, in my life. Do I care? Not really. Just wish I understood how it is that I seem able to do this.
As for filling others with energy, I think everyone may be able to do this, even if they can't dance.
Our souls are of a pliable, maleable, mysterious material that can and does indeed stretch even beyond our bodies. I feel I can say this without a single shred of doubt, because, what they call, astral projection?, I have experienced this. I had people working outside my house, and went inside laid upon the couch, and nodded off. I think, my soul, was curious of these people and their actions right outside. Anyway, disbelieve me if you so desire, but I distinctly remember looking down at them from above the roof of the trailor, my family was living in at the time. I remember the tops of the trees. And then a truck pulled up, my cousin got out. I was looking down at his baseball cap from about 10 feet over his head, I'd moved, was following him, toward the door. The next thing I knew, I awoke simply opening my eyes, and there he was sitting before me on the coffee-table, dressed just as I had seen him. How do you explain that away? I can not. It happened. Our souls stretch. And this is not my only experience with this. This substance inside me, is inside you, and intrigues me a great deal. I feel there is so much I do not know. But, I am not crazy, only ignorant. Have to go.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-25)
The sneer is gone from Casey's lip, his teeth are clenched in hate;
He pounds with cruel violence his bat upon the plate.
And now the pitcher holds the ball, and now he let's it go,
And now the air is shattered by the force of Casey's blow.

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
But there is no joy in Mudville - mighty Casey has struck out. 😁
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-25)
Scbsd,

Perhaps my comment is 'tainted' with a wee bit of tiredness as I'm at the end of my 8 hr shift. A shift that I got a whole whopping 4 hours of sleep before due to a burst pipe in my backyard, so maybe I'm a bit 'short tempered'.

Being able to 'read' somebody is not that unusual... People do it all the time. Being able to make people feel good is also an admirable quality... And maybe that is what she was referring to with her 'flowery speech'. That does not make 'her' MENTAL.

As far as filling people with 'your' energy without touching them... Some of the most influential speakers in the world do this all the time. They use only words to 'inject' their 'energy' into people. Examples from History include JFK, Winston Churchill and Hitler (his message may not have been all good but the man could certainly speak well). The only one from that group of three that was 'mental' was Hitler... So no, I do not worry for for her Sanity based solely on what she has written... As she really hasn't mentioned anything that seems that far 'off base'. For me to worry if she was 'out there' I would have to meet her in person and base that conjecture on any evidence presented to my own eyes and ears, not a couple of 'ranting / rambling' posts on a web forum.

Respectfully,

Rook

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled