You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The People In The School

Real Ghost Stories

The People In The School

 

I was with one of my friends (let's call her Jane); at about quarter to 10, it was winter so it was really dark. We were going back to my house so we decided to take a short cut through a primary school grounds. We had just started walking through the school when I saw a very tall man over by an old Pigeon house thing, (its quite big, made of stone and looks like a small house), as we got closer I pointed him out to my friend, and it took us a while to realize he wasn't a real person. He had a black aura surrounding him, and we got very creeped out.

We carried on walking and when we got passed that, we just happened to glance in a small gap in-between to trees and there was a small girl standing there in a pink dress, and blonde hair.

We were both very shaken by this, so we went home and tried to forget about it. We told a friend that we thought we could trust but she wanted to go back to see if she could see him, we decided we would but me and Jane decided we would go back first, we never told our other friend but we found ourselves surrounded by people the minute we walked through the gate. At one point we could hear hard footsteps running behind us and someone tapped Jane really hard on the shoulder, and tugged my jumper.

We turned and Jane pointed over to some trees and there was a woman with red on, and her hands stretched out cupped at the end. We decided to leave at this point. When we were walking past a window in the school one of the computers turned on, at this point the school was locked and no one was there but we saw a figure walking away from it then stop in the middle of the room, and it was gone.

We went back to our friends house to try and convince her not to go back, but she insisted on doing so, all I can remember, and I have asked Jane about this and she says the same thing, we remember walking towards the school, then when it came into view, I just suddenly remember being out side a garage and suddenly feeling a release from my throat and taking a breath in. My friend says the me and Jane went into a trance as she called it and she had to pull us away from the school, but we have no recollection of this.

Please comment as I need help to understand because ever since this experience I have been seeing, feeling and hearing ghosts. I also somehow knew that someone in my friends family was pregnant (I was not visible) and that they were not keeping the baby.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mee13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mee13 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
DeviousAngel- when it says " (I was not visible) " I meant that it was not visible (the fact she was pregnant). I don't know how I knew I just had the sudden urge to ask my friend if someone in her family was pregnant. The man in black was most definatley not a person, you know how you can tell if someone is (im not sure how to phrase this), real or not?

Hobbyholly- me and "Jane" went back to the school just us two and we were surrounded by people, like everytime we turned around someone was infront, beside, or behind us, but we began walking through the grounds anyway, then we heard the footsteps and I felt the tug of my jumper and my friend felt the tap.
Diyanuh (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-12)
ow...my brain hurts this is very confusing sorry but I agree with everyone else could you please try to explian better? Sorry but I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking ok good story though I liked it
jonlaarmansmom (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
I'm not really sure what you are trying to tell us, I think you should try to rewrite your story and take your time doing it!
babygirlacm (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
i would have to agree with hobbyholly also I was confused and how did you know someone in your friends family was pregnant unless you saw them and knew about it but I'm really confused I'm not trying to be mean but I'm confused as you said that you ended up in a garage as hollyhobby said I'm confused on the whole story
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
This is definitely unlike anything I have ever heard. Can you please provide a little more detail about the specifics? The fact that two of the three of you were in this unsolicited "trance" is odd to me. I could see possibly one very sensitive person, but two is very different. Did your friend who dragged you out notice anything at all regarding the spirits?
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
Glad to see it's not only me confused lol. If both of you saw the same thing then I would say something is there. The trance thing I'm not sure about. You may be sensitive on a natural basis and this encounter may have jump started your sensitivity into highgear. I know it's not easy to relay some of these experiences but it's best to keep the details as accurate as possible and as short as possible because if it gets too involved it gets confusing.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
I'm with hobbyholly on this one. I am totally confused. I don't understand why you two would be seeing so many spirits on a schoolground. Have you done any research on the site? Are you sure that the man you saw wasn't just someone walking through wearing black? It's very rare that two people would be bum-rushed by a grip of spirits. I think there could be a lot of hormones and fear at work here. I'm not trying to discredit your account, but it all sounds so very strange, and lacks so many details. Also, I'm curious to know how you knew about this pregnancy. Do you do any kind of divination, or did you just look at that person and know?

As hobbyholly said, I'm not trying to be nitpicky, just trying to sort things out.

Warmest blessings,

DA
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
"we never told our other friend but we found ourselves surrounded by people the minute we walked through the gate"- So you and "Jane" went back to school and were surrounded by more spirits? Or did you phrase it like that because something tugged at your sweater and tapped your friend?

"I just suddenly remember being out side a garage and suddenly feeling a release from my throat and taking a breath in. My friend says the me and Jane went into a trance as she called it and she had to pull us away from the school, but we have no recollection of this."- Did you return for a third time to the grounds with your two friends? How did you end up in a garage?

I'm not trying to be nit-picky. I'm just a little confused.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: