You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unfortunate Stay at Grandma's

Real Ghost Stories

Unfortunate Stay at Grandma's

 

When I was 15, my best friend took me with her to visit her grandma. She didn't want to go alone but she wouldn't tell me why. That night, when we were in bed, I was listening to the sound of silence, when I heard someone calling my name. I was completely scared because none of her family knew my name. I got up from the bed and crossed the room and opened the closet door (that's where I heard the noise coming from) but there was nothing inside. Slightly shaken, I sat on the edge of the bed, wondering what I was going to do now.

I opened the window to let some air in and that's when I saw, standing on the lawn, the vivid image of a young girl (no more than 6) covered in blood, saying "Trysh, help me". Needless to say, I shut the window rather quickly and went back to wake my friend up. Before I could tell her what happened, she asked me if I saw 'her', to which I replied 'yes'. Apparently, every time she stayed with her grandmother she would wake up hearing her name and every time there was that same little girl asking for help...

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

In_All_Honesty (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
That's Very Scary...One, To Here You're Name, but to see a blood covered girl outside your window is even more scarier... Could you see who it was? Could it have been someone you known? Anyways, good explaining the story and good luck with it.

In All Honesty 😉
littlelaura33 (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-12)
Creepy, do you think the girl actually needed help? If she did why didn't you take it? It was a win, win oppotunity to meet and help a real live ghost even if she called your name rather creepily!
❤ ❤ ❤
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-10)
Hi TryshMaster,

I think you should go with your friend and help her with this. This spirit isn't out to harm anyone she is just stuck between planes of existance and is probably frieghtened herself. You need to help her move on, so she can be at peace and with loved ones. There is so much that can be done to help her, but the easiest is to guide her to the light. Describe a beautiful white light to her and tell her there is love, peace, and family waiting for her in the light. If you and your friend envision this as well it will help her along the way. Good luck to you and your friend. Let us know what happens.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
TryshMaster88 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-10)
a few weeks ago my friend told me that she'd seen the girl for the first time inside the house. It scared her so much and now she doesn't want to go back.
night (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-20)
I agree with Shane you really should listen to what he told you to do. Maybe the girl did die at your friends grandma's house but I doubt her grandma has something to do with it. She could've left something she really loved at the house.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-20)
First, I highly doubt that her grandmother had anything to do with the death. My advice to you and your friend is to help this spirit to pass on. Tell her to go to the light, that there are loved ones waiting for her in the light and that there is peace, serenity, and ever flowing love in the light. Good luck to you.
Kirby (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-17)
That's creepy, maybe the grandmother has something to do with the girls death... You should try talking to her.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: