You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Voice From The Dead

Real Ghost Stories

The Voice From The Dead

 

I have 2 kids these are the ages 5 and 2. My story started when my grandma died in Monterrey, Mexico. My grandma's death was not an accident, someone killed her and we didn't know who.

So my husband, kids, and I all went over there, but I was the only one that got to see her because it was too much for the kids. At the end of day my oldest son couldn't go to sleep and was crying because he said my grandma was kissing him too much. After that nothing happen so we left 2 days later to our home.

Two days had past and my son started to say that he would talk to and see my grandma outside while he played. I thought it was my mom, because he called both of them grandma. I called her to see if she had come to see him but she said no, so I left it like that. The day after he was saying how my grandma had died and who killed her.

He said that she had told him that 2 police officers hit her in the arms and in her head. He was saying all of this and touching where she had a dent in the left of her forehead. He couldn't have known that because he didn't see her when we went, so I started telling my mom about this and she said she had noticing that since he was a baby he was special but didn't have any proof until now.

Now I know what all of that weird stuff in my other houses was when my son was a baby. Thank you for letting me write this story, I have more real stories from my past and when my son was a baby.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ajazli, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ajazli (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-25)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all! 😁 May God be with you and your families
ajazli (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-25)
Sorry to all of those that wrote to me, I had an emergency and I barely finish reading them today. I would like to say Thank you to all of your understanding and support 😁
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
Everyone has heard about corruption within the Mexican police. While there are bad eggs in all professions there has to be those that uphold justice as well so I hope something comes out of the investigation. Your son does sound sensitive and you are handling that gift very well with him. My condolences over the death of your grandmother but she obviously wanted someone to know what happened to her. I hope they find who did this horrific deed. God bless and keep supporting your son's gift because it does seem like it may run in the family. Keep us posted on the police investigation.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
Wow!, What a shock it must have been. Losing your Grandmother, and then to have your child tell you he saw who murdered her, and Grandmother was the one to tell him. Blessings to you in your time of loss and sorrow!, AS a sensitive, I know how rough it is to grow up with the ability to see/hear the otherworldly. Be patient with your child, and support him in every way possible. At this point, I would just listen to what your son has to say. The information about "who" killed your Grandmother?...I would turn it over to the Detectives investigating the murder. Your son said "Police"...Detectives are in another branch of law enforcement. Pray they do justice. In this day and age, they are more open to hearing about any information from "sensitives...", even if it is a small child...Blessings, Ghostseer. Write me if you want more info (I have worked w Law enforcement in the past)...
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
ajazli, Sorry for your loss. You have handled your son's gift well, other mothers would ignore it.

I really look forward to reading more of your stories.
ParaTam (3 stories) (80 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
ajazli -
Thank you for sharing your story. I'm sorry for the loss of your grandmother. That is never easy.

I too have a child who sees spirits, starting with visits from her grandmother about 2 weeks after my mother-in-law's death. My daughter was 3 years old at the time, and is 14 years old now. Her psychic powers keep growing in other ways besides seeing spirits. Your son may "grow out of it" as he gets older, but then again he may not. This may only be the beginning. As a supportive parent, you could start surfing the net or talking with others to do some research on what your son is experiencing and how you can support him futher. How he views himself and his gift as he grows up will be directly influenced by parental acceptance and support. Been there, done that!

Your grandmother told your son how she died. Maybe her telling him - being the one who is most spiritually sensitive and most likely to be able to see her and understand her - was her was of letting you know how she died, and how you can help the authorities try to solve the murder. I realize the murderers were law enforcement officials, but there must be some official that you could trust with the story. Just a suggestion.

Take care, ajazli!

Blessed be-
ParaTam
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-17)
My Goodness ajazli! What a terrible loss and a terrible death! I'm really shocked by your experience! My warmest sympathies to you and your family.

Obviously your grandmother used your son's ability to communicate with her in order to reveal the manner in which she died and to ask that justice is done.

I'll be looking forward to reading more stories from you.

Thank you so much for sharing.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-16)
Thank you for sharing your story. I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmother. It sounds like she loves her grandson very much and likes to watch over him. Your son is very gifted and you should be proud of him for not being afraid of what he sees!

Warmest blessings,

DA
searchingsam (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-16)
ajazli, It seems that the little ones have a gift. I think we grow out of it. Or out of fear we push it away as we grow older. I know that when my kids were younger they had visits from some family members that had passed away before they were born and tell me what they looked like and pick them out of pictures that they had never seen. Now some of my grand kids can do the same. We have a 105 year old house we live in. My grand daughter told me that she has seen a little boy about 5 years old run through the house. I found out that one of the family's that lived here in 1930 lost a son that was almost 5 years old when he died. She did not know of this boys death until we were sent some papers of all the owners and some history since 1903. Take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: