You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: White Owls: Ghostly? Spiritual Beings?

Real Ghost Stories

White Owls: Ghostly? Spiritual Beings?

 

White Owls...

I was never curious before. Now...? I am overwhelmed with emotion!. To be honest with you, I never gave it much thought (in the past) as to why they follow me. No matter where I go, they are always there-watching me. I am talking about white owls! These are incredible WHITE owls, so very perfect, so very-quiet. I didn't know owls could become so big. Let me make it clear... These are HUGE owls. I can see every detail of their faces, their eyes, and every feather as it ripples over muscle.

On any given day, I have at the least, a pair of them nearby. They sit and watch, and I can feel them, before I see them. Their size is significant. They have a phenomenal wing span, and they are glaringly...white. There are flecks of black and grey, but the feathers I see (?) is the white. It's like they are glowing at times.

The only time I don't see them around is after dark has set in. Maybe they are out hunting at this point. I always thought they were nocturnal beings, but maybe these are spiritual beings I am seeing?

When I have been ill, they are there. When I am sad or lonely, they are there. I get a spiritual lift when I spot them, and they are so majestic! The beauty of these birds is incredible. I don't think they stand for death, or I would be gone by now.

Wait! I just realized I have seen them at night! In one of my published experiences, I wrote about being at the small boat harbor. The owls appeared briefly to me then. I thought I was seeing Ghostly Apparitions, but they turned out to be a pair of owls.

I am in awe! What a realization. Writing it down has made it all the clear. These white owls MUST be spiritual beings. I have been seeing a pair, or two pairs, throughout my life. Maybe I wasn't supposed to be aware of their meaning, until now?

Living within two worlds has been a cerebral journey. I am inundated with information, and some of it is kept away, until I am ready...

I guess my time is now, today. They have appeared in California. They are here in Hawaii. Now I know what they are. I have been shown the answer. They are my protection, my wisdom, my GUARDIANS.

I am honored...

Other hauntings by ghostseer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rozemaiden (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-31)
This reminds me so much of my experience with crows. Not ravens, mind you. Crows. They follow me everywhere. Always there, just hanging out, cawing at me.

A lot of people regard crows as a bad omen, but they've always brought me comfort and good fortune. So I'm not knocking it! 😊
Midnight_rose (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
I'm Navajo/Native American and what I believe is that if you see a owl mainly in the daytime that it says to bring death to a loved one or one of your relatives. I have experienced this myself, after I saw a WHITE owl a few nights later my cousin died. I don't know what she died of but I believe it was because of the owl.
jon_42082 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-11)
i swear to god this same thing has been happening to me. I typed in white owl in google to see what comes up hoping someone has experienced what I've been going through. This white owl or owls have been following me like around 3 am flying real low letting out this ugly screech at one time it started circling me, I was hoping maybe this was like some kind of defense mechanisim that owls do. I don't know. I really feel weird talking about this w/b.
Kelly128 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
In our family owls are a sign of death. I'm the only one who thinks they are not. Weird, I love them. To me they are just so lovely.:) I do agree that they are your gaurdian animals.
Take Care!
Kelly128
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-17)
DlQNTMonkey: Thankyou for your comments, Hawaii has changed quite a bit. Lot of spoiled mainlanders, mostly trust fund babies in their late 30's & early forties, with the "entitled" attitudes. It makes me sad to see what has happened. All of a sudden I am seeing Hummers and Jag's driving around. They live in mini mansions and live off their parent's. Most of my neighbors don't have to work, and they don't...
DLQNTMonkey (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-16)
Ghostseer
In ancient Hawaiian beliefs, the Owl, or pueo (pu A o), is a family guardian. So are sharks, geckos, sea turtles and various other animals found only in Hawaii. Consider yourself lucky! These Pueos are watching over you... Mahalo for your story. It makes me think of my home in Wahiawa. I currently live in the midwest... And thinking I'm crazy for moving here. 😆
Osa (1 stories) (70 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-02)
Owls have generally always eluded me. Oh sure, I have heard them hooting from time to time, just hadn't actually seen them. Once though I was camping alone and woke up way before dawn. Wide awake and feeling like I would not fall back to sleep, I got up and started to pack up. Half way through dismantling my tent I heard an owl. He was up on a dead tree about 15' away from me and 20' up. He kept me company while I finished. When the last of my gear was in the trunk, he flew off. The clock in my car read 4:45 AM. I drove off with a smile, silently thanking him for keeping me company.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-25)
Thank you for coming back Ghostseer and I appreciate your help.

Take care
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
rhodes68: I went over to the photo of the suicide house, and left my findings on that story page. I viewed the photo without reading the story first. I just read the story,. Oh my!...Blessings, ghostseer
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
Ghostseer hello again and sorry to interrupt but I was wondering if I could ask your help concerning a story up here.

Could you take a look at the Suicide House and the photograph and offer your insight?

Thank you
LittleDaisy (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
Maybe someone who has passed away is sending you these owls as signs just to show you that they are still with you or something like that. I've have also heard, (it's kind of an old myth) that owls are witches. I don't think you have witches following you around, but I just thought that would be something interesting to share.:) Interesting story, thanks for sharing!
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
Rhodes68: I can use all the help I can get!. Thanks for the information, and the update. Blessings, Ghostseer
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
Since in a previous post I had skipped the color of the owls you were inquiring about, I'm here to add to the list of responses my own views based on my belief system. Owls are known to bring messages about change and transition among many other things...

To me a WHITE owl is seen as bearing gifts of claivoyance and teach the art of Astral Projection. They also serve as Guides to the Spirit Realm since they're known to be experts in "navigating" though the Dark.

Very beautiful and powerful birds Ghostseer!
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
I have always been attracted to owls but I have rarely ever seen one. I have many owl statues and carvings and will buy them if they feel right. I have always looked on them as symbolic wisdom and patience, never as anything death related. I think they are majestic. My s/n is not only my own nocturnal habits but my love for owls as well. The tiny ones are so cute and the huge ones are so impressive. In our state it's a felony to kill one. If you find one on the side of the road dead you have to report it to the game commissioner. No taxidemist will touch one because it's illegal. I would love them to follow me but alas they don't lol. I don't know why they follow you ghostseer but I would take that as a blessing.
superbee (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
I allways wondered about owls myself. All living things are spiritual beings to some degree. I know what you mean though- as an omen or gaurdian, etc. I used to wonder about dead trees filled with perched crows? It is a wonderfull revelation when you can see god or spirit in nature. It is often harder to see it in ourselves and others. As a child iused to pick skunks out of the garbage and they would waddle away peacefully. I recently found 8 baby skunks at my feet. I freaked out and they chased me around the house. Omen?
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
Celtcharm,They are beautiful creatures, aren't they! I am so glad you love nature. I can't live without being a part of the outdoors. I feel I can (pretend to) fly away,...dance atop the tree tops!...like a speck of dust on the wind, when I am alone, amidst the elements...Blessings, Ghostseer
celtcharm (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
Hello Ghostseer, I had a strange encounter with an owl recently. I was walking in my pasture and was wondering if there were any spirits nearby. I have never seen one. I walked to my farm pond. There's a small tree by the water's edge. I looked up and was face to face with a beautiful owl. It didn't fly away. I could have reached out and touched it! It wasn't frightened and just stayed there. I'm an extreme nature lover and I was overcome with emotion as I admired how beautiful it was. I thanked it for not bolting away like most wild animals do when I see them. I don't know if it had any meaning. I only know that I felt very peaceful after the first wave of emotion left me. I'm a newbie here. I just wanted to put my comment in. Peace, Celtcharm
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
Surya: Always the bearer of good news!, Thankyou for your input. The brown owl is what you are referring to as associated with death-to-come,collection/soul,death and destruction... The White Owl does not have this meaning. After I wrote this experience/revelation, I contacted some pretty famous Seers. I have many "Seer" friends across the USA and Europe, and they all confirmed my revelation... These WHITE owls are Guardians, Protection/MY SOUL... And a symbol of all things spiritually evolved/ie: future (Information given me by some of my... Seer friends, for my eyes and ears only...). May not make sense to you, but it isn't supposed to. Blessings, Ghostseer
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
In some traditions Owls are associated with death soon-to-come, and an owl is typically the bearer of the deceased's soul as it passes from this world to the next. In some it is considered a symbol of death and destruction

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: